Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:50 AM

784 posts, read 541,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Lol, apparently logic is not strong with you. First, you are disputing the civilian death count. So, I'm telling to look at the huge percentage of Gaza literally leveled. What do you think all of the civilians did, teleported to a "safe" location?

Second, you never answered the question, how many terrorists are dead? And each one was hiding in how many buildings at the same time?
Apparently, so is Hamas itself. For that last one, their initial reported death figures of 90+ went down to 60+, and then I heard as low as <20.

As far as how many "terrorists" are dead, Hamas doesn't split death figures between combatants and civies, as to imply that they're all civilians. How convenient, but then two could play at that game, coz equal claim could be made that they're all combatants/participants until proven otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:53 AM

79,615 posts, read 61,828,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Lol, apparently logic is not strong with you. First, you are disputing the civilian death count. So, I'm telling to look at the huge percentage of Gaza literally leveled. What do you think all of the civilians did, teleported to a "safe" location?

Second, you never answered the question, how many terrorists are dead? And each one was hiding in how many buildings at the same time?
Kinda moot if you ask me.

It's an ongoing war with the military imbedded within the civilian infrastructure and passing amongst them.

Nobody is looking for peace, just cease fires.

So, there you have it. I don't like the situation but that has no bearing on the reality of the war and I'm not going to pretend that there is a good guy and a bad guy in all of this.

Old Today, 11:28 AM
bu2

24,506 posts, read 15,302,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Kinda moot if you ask me.

It's an ongoing war with the military imbedded within the civilian infrastructure and passing amongst them.

Nobody is looking for peace, just cease fires.

So, there you have it. I don't like the situation but that has no bearing on the reality of the war and I'm not going to pretend that there is a good guy and a bad guy in all of this.
The are vicious evil guys and whatever the Israelis are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies