Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2024, 08:15 AM

9,462 posts, read 5,070,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G in MP View Post
Ahh yes, who could forget about the Woman's March in 2017, in DC and all across major metro areas, with all them knitted pink pussycat hats with the ears. What was their slogan again? "Girls support girls?" Or was it "Believe women?" Something like that.
What these women, and others who supported them, taught me, over the past eight years, is that about eight percent of women can be trusted and counted on, to do the right thing.

What I learned from the attack on Israel (and Maj Hason's attack on soldiers at Ft Hood), is to never trust any Muslim, and always be ready for any sort of attack they might perpetrate.

We never know when or where another Oct 7th or Nov 5th will happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2024, 04:58 PM

430 posts, read 198,490 times
I understand that Jewish people needed and deserved a safe homeland after basically all of the host nations tried to kick their diasporas out for one reason or another during their 3000 year old history. But let's face it, the Brits screwed this up. The mixed bag of natives (we can call them Palestinians or call them Martians for all I care) who lived there in relative piece for centuries and had nothing to do with the WW2 attrocities in Europe got swarmed by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens all of a sudden. From their perspective, this is exactly what happened - a great replacement.

If the EU would invade Central America and 150 millions of latinos suddenly wanted their "homeland" back in the US to survive ethnic cleansing, would you gun-toting Americans just sit back and watch them occupy your home? How would you like if the whole world called you terrorists for defending your land?

I'm not rooting for the Arabs. It's enough to say I was here and saw the rampage they did during the migrant crisis in Europe with my own eyes. I see the changing face of Europe, the no-go zones in certain areas (much like American hoods). But I like to stick to the truth and my principles regardless of my feelings. And let's not forget that the whole 2015 sh*tstorm can be traced back to the US' destabilizing actions in the Middle East. Also, let's not forget who was one of the main proponents of the Iraqi WMD lie - it was that slimy little Netanyahu. Go search YT and watch how he paraded the US congress with his lies.

Netanyahu likes to call America a stupid and easy-to-manipulate nation in private meetings. How the heck can you support that wannabe puppet master?

Old 06-26-2024, 05:29 PM

7,045 posts, read 3,242,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easternman View Post
I understand that Jewish people needed and deserved a safe homeland after basically all of the host nations tried to kick their diasporas out for one reason or another during their 3000 year old history. But let's face it, the Brits screwed this up. The mixed bag of natives (we can call them Palestinians or call them Martians for all I care) who lived there in relative piece for centuries and had nothing to do with the WW2 attrocities in Europe got swarmed by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens all of a sudden. From their perspective, this is exactly what happened - a great replacement.
That region belonged to several different empires previously. In WW2 they were under the the Ottoman Empire. Who sided with Germany.

They lost.

Britain/France moved in to figure out what to do. The Jews had their stuff together, they had better proponents is what it came down to. So the deal was struck to move them in.

It wasn't an 'invasion', it was won territory in a great War. Maybe they shouldn't have sided with Hitler.
And we see the same thing happen with Gaza and West Bank. They attacked Israel and then 'lost' their( I say their but it was really Egypt and Jordan's but no one seemed upset about that) land because of it.

Until they lay down their arms, stop wasting money and aid on war, weapons, and tunnels, and accept the existence of Israel they will continue to be occupied and locked down for Israel's own safety.

And many Did! Many were content and peaceful and worked and traded cross borders with each other.

Replacing Netanyahu will do nothing to further peace. Whoever is in charge will still need to deal with the radicals still fighting like it is 1948.

And soon we will need to make a new thread or rename this one to the Hamas/Hezbollah/Israel war because Iran seems bent on it.

Old 06-26-2024, 07:52 PM

Quote:
I understand ...
... puppet master?
Nice propaganda piece.

Old 06-27-2024, 05:20 AM

44,238 posts, read 45,139,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
That region belonged to several different empires previously. In WW2 they were under the the Ottoman Empire. Who sided with Germany.

They lost.

Britain/France moved in to figure out what to do. The Jews had their stuff together, they had better proponents is what it came down to. So the deal was struck to move them in.

It wasn't an 'invasion', it was won territory in a great War. Maybe they shouldn't have sided with Hitler.
And we see the same thing happen with Gaza and West Bank. They attacked Israel and then 'lost' their( I say their but it was really Egypt and Jordan's but no one seemed upset about that) land because of it.
I assume you meant to write WW1 (and not 2!). There was no Hitler in WW1. Also after the San Remo Conference in 1920 Eastern Palestine was split off to form Transjordan which means the Arabs did get a Palestinian country but the rulers were from Saudi Arabia.

But during WW2, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem did side with the Nazis.

In 1948, the Palestinian Arabs could have had a state along side the Jewish state but they refused. The invading Arab nations attacked Israel and lost the war and they never took responsibility for the Palestinian Arab refugees in their countries that were left there after 1948/9 war. Those refugees should have been resettled in those Arab countries the way refugees around the world get resettled after a war.

Old 06-27-2024, 06:12 AM

834 posts, read 409,371 times
Quote:
If the EU would invade Central America and 150 millions of latinos suddenly wanted their "homeland" back in the US to survive ethnic cleansing, would you gun-toting Americans just sit back and watch them occupy your home? How would you like if the whole world called you terrorists for defending your land?
The "EU" of the 16th century did invade Central America (specifically the Spanish), and stayed, virtually wiping out the indigenous population. Talk about ethnic cleansing. "Gun totting Americans" - well it's good I guess you have another alternate agenda against Americans. Keeps your mind occupied with hate.

Jews have been in Israel since ancient times, and waxed and waned based on whatever pogam was going on at the time.

Old 06-27-2024, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
In 1948, the Palestinian Arabs could have had a state along side the Jewish state but they refused. The invading Arab nations attacked Israel and lost the war and they never took responsibility for the Palestinian Arab refugees in their countries that were left there after 1948/9 war. Those refugees should have been resettled in those Arab countries the way refugees around the world get resettled after a war.
My understanding was that some of the refugees did resettle, but some of them wanted to restart the war, and Jordan put them out, many of them resettling in Gaza, which belonged to Egypt, at the time.

(I may be thinking of the '67 or '75 war. The Muslims have attacked Israel so many times it is hard to keep track.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
The "EU" of the 16th century did invade Central America (specifically the Spanish), and stayed, virtually wiping out the indigenous population. Talk about ethnic cleansing. "Gun totting Americans" - well it's good I guess ...
This is the way the world has run since prehistoric times.

It is only in the 20th century that some "highly educated" and otherwise spoiled people decided to change the natural order of things.

Quote:
Jews have been in Israel since ancient times, and waxed and waned based on whatever pogam was going on at the time.
I wonder how many people have read what Samuel Clemens wrote about the land, when he visited there, around 1865.

Old 06-27-2024, 04:43 PM

18,014 posts, read 13,848,920 times
Quote:
The mixed bag of natives (we can call them Palestinians or call them Martians for all I care) who lived there in relative piece for centuries and had nothing to do with the WW2 attrocities in Europe
Excuse me, but: https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/05/1...-to-the-nazis/
Quote:
Himmler sent the cable on November 2, 1943. In the note, Himmler assured Husseini of the official sympathy of the Nazi movement with the freedom-loving Arabs, above all in Palestine, against world Jewry. In reality, it was always a two-way-street, because the Mideast also shaped young Nazis. Many of them fought there as officers on the side of the Ottomans, and later became commanders during World War II. Moreover, Himmler named all Jews as the joint enemy of the German and Arab people, calling the Jews “common foes.”
The protest meeting was held in Herman Goring’s Luftwaffe Ministry. This means that Husseini was well connected to the top three men of Nazism. But why Goring? In February 1943, the mufti invested $920,000 in shares of seven big German companies. With Hitler’s consent, Goring managed the funds as a trustee. Had Berlin won the war, Husseini would have been a rich leader of a Greater Arab Empire, and supported by the Nazis.
And the mufti was not the only Arab guest in the Luftwaffe chief’s office near the Brandenburg Gate that day. Listening to the speech was Ali al-Gaylani, Iraq’s ex-premier, who led the failed anti-British coup in Iraq. In mid-1941, Gaylani and the mufti had initiated al-Farhud pogrom in Iraq as a “model to treat the Jews.” Hitler supported the effort, and used it as a diversion for his ensuing war against Russia.
Nuf said

Old 06-28-2024, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
My understanding was that some of the refugees did resettle, but some of them wanted to restart the war, and Jordan put them out, many of them resettling in Gaza, which belonged to Egypt, at the time.

After the 1948/9 War only Jordan allowed the Palestinian Arab refugees to have the option to get Jordanian citizenship and give up their refugee status (& associated claims). All the other Palestinian Arab refugees from the 1948/9 war were kept in refugee camps (which eventually became permanent neighborhoods) and never given citizenship in the countries where they were living (meaning they continued as stateless individuals). So those who fled to Gaza (when it was under Egyptian rule 1948/9-1967) didn't become Egyptians.

In September 1970, Jordan kicked out the PLO (and those Palestinian Arab refugees associated with it).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September
https://www.thoughtco.com/black-sept...n%20blown%20up.

Old 06-28-2024, 07:30 AM

Just to remind people that there are still hostages being held in Gaza (since October 7th) who are not Jewish or even Israeli such as this Nepali citizen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jrkl_bozUo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies