Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2024, 11:49 AM

3,371 posts, read 1,538,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Hey Puffy, let me be the first to welcome you to City data. My advice is to keep hiding until all this blows over. Maybe by the next news cycle you can come out from wherever you're hiding.
He should have done what Russell Simmons did and went to bali. some places with no extradition fly you back but i dont think in bali they fly you back. he successfully got away with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2024, 07:33 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Suge Knight is in prison, Russell Simons has been charged with rape, R Kelly is in jail, and now everyone has got a story about P Diddy coercing men to have sex with him or Will Smith bent over a couch while a man was having sex with him. Prince died amid rumors of his sexuality, AIDS and drug use. I was shocked to learn that Aretha Franklin smoked cigarettes and got pregnant at 12 and again at 13. They really protect each other's proclivities. Some one said when Aaliyah came into a studio and sat on R Kelly's lap at 14 years-old J Z and everyone else in the room knew what was up but kept quiet.

Old 03-30-2024, 07:35 AM

3,642 posts, read 1,596,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
I thought the worst thing he did was sample The Police and not give them credit on his song "I'll Be Missing You."
You didn't hear Cassie's claims?

Old 03-30-2024, 07:40 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
I thought the worst thing he did was sample The Police and not give them credit on his song "I'll Be Missing You."
Blame Sting for that one. I remember when he joined P Diddy and a bunch of other rap and R&B artist at an award's show and he looked like an idiot while all the others sang over him and made him look like a fool. Since then, I lost all respect for Sting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olNq...ArchivEHidDTrK

Old 03-30-2024, 07:43 AM

3,642 posts, read 1,596,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Suge Knight is in prison, Russell Simons has been charged with rape, R Kelly is in jail, and now everyone has got a story about P Diddy coercing men to have sex with him or Will Smith bent over a couch while a man was having sex with him. Prince died amid rumors of his sexuality, AIDS and drug use. I was shocked to learn that Aretha Franklin smoked cigarettes and got pregnant at 12 and again at 13. They really protect each other's proclivities. Some one said when Aaliyah came into a studio and sat on R Kelly's lap at 14 years-old J Z and everyone else in the room knew what was up but kept quiet.
Yep. But they need to file charges. Oh wait, bad move, career over. And you're possible on video with others having fun. Even if legal age and legal consent, could ruin career.

Old 03-30-2024, 07:48 AM

4,513 posts, read 4,040,229 times
Anybody know when the bank deplatforms, and major company disassociations will happen to diddy? Like happened with Kayne and so many others? Or do all these banks and major companies support sex trafficking?

Old 03-30-2024, 08:50 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Yep. But they need to file charges. Oh wait, bad move, career over. And you're possible on video with others having fun. Even if legal age and legal consent, could ruin career.
They guy who was employed by Bill Cosby for years to carry checks to women who accused Bill Cosby of rape can tell you how much you can get paid for keeping quiet.

Old 03-30-2024, 09:32 PM

10,823 posts, read 4,506,581 times
had dinner tonight with an NBC news director. some of the stuff the WH has ordered them to sit on and wait with respect to this deals with 'the beeb'. apparently HE is a victim and HE is singing.

Old 03-31-2024, 10:28 AM

29,509 posts, read 22,620,513 times
Ewww. Also puts his old video of Usher in a new light
(Can U Get Wit It).

Diddy Asks A Young Justin Bieber Why He’s ‘Starting To Act Different’ In Another ‘Creepy’ Resurfaced Video

Quote:
Another old clip of Diddy and teenage Justin Bieber has resurfaced on social media and generated controversy. It's the second video of the two to go viral recently and features Diddy and Bieber talking about their 48 hours spent together. The young singer seemed uncomfortable in both videos, which fans online picked up on.

The clips resurfaced shortly after Homeland Security raided Diddy's homes as part of a s-- trafficking investigation. There are also allegations against the music executive of him paying for s-- work and sexual abuse and assault.

Old 03-31-2024, 04:57 PM

2,035 posts, read 852,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
No it was not. The high end sex bust ring was caught in November. Read the report, the managers were not charged with trafficking and the clients were not charged with trafficking either. Why? Because there’s a specific criteria for it.

There is no vague law about solicitation. Its cut and dry. Did you pay for sex or not? Robert Kraft did, and he wasn’t charged with trafficking.

Its the perfect example. You claimed Robert Kraft would be given a “text message of recommendation to see a sex worker at the local Asian brothel.”

Yet no one in that case was charged with trafficking, not even the owners.

I gave you another example of the high end brothel bust, again, no one charged with human trafficking in that case either.

Again, an imaginary scenario from thin air that makes zero sense. Post one real world example of your imaginary scenario coming to fruition. Just one. I gave you two real cases where no one was charged with trafficking.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...aft/112239276/

That should give you an idea of the difference in solicitation and trafficking. You continue to lump them in the same category.

Robert Kraft would be in prison right now based on your imaginary scenario. NYC would’ve arrested every sex worker on the street by now based on your imaginary scenario.
All I know is almost every time you hear about an undercover sting regarding prostitution, where they target John’s they are not just charged with solicitation like they used to be. A class B misdemeanor in most states. Now they are charging them with all kinds of felonies. For basically doing the same thing they’ve been doing for decades. Going to a hotel and paying for sex, they pile on all kinds of charges. I don’t necessarily disagree with it. I don’t think prostitution is a victimless crime, because most of these women come from extremely abusive backgrounds if they’re not presently being abused. And don’t even get me started on pimping. Scum of the earth comes to mind. And then the Robert craft case I didn’t say he was recommending the massage parlor to others. I said he walked in got his massage and walked out. If he had a recommended it to all his friends, he could’ve been charged with promoting or even pimping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies