Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2022, 11:05 AM

15,270 posts, read 8,773,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
It's the US that pushed for NATO to become a more offensive alliance, in relation to the US led war on terror and wars such as Afghanistan.

It was also the US that pushed for NATO expansion to the East and which caused friction with the Russians in terms of placing a missile shield in Poland and the Czech Republic.

Post WW2 America has always had a far more global foreign policy than most European countries, whilst France withdrew from NATO in 1966 only to return in 2009.

Britain was the possible exception, however even Britain saw the foolishness of becoming embroiled in Vietnam, although Britain was loyal to the US posy 9/11.

As for Ukraine being a just war, I think many people would dispute that statement, and in terms of NATO it is not at war with Russia, and we do not find ourselves in any war.

However I do agree that the Biden administration is all over the place when it comes to foreign policy and this has been clear in relation to the withdrawal from Afghanistan, relations with Saudi Arabia and of course threats to fight a war with China over Taiwan, something which isn't even US official foreign policy.
I don’t disagree. I’d just like to clarify the distinction between our constitutional United States of America, and the usurpation of it by the Globalist Banking Cartel who formed its shadow government, otherwise referred to as the “deep state”, who own and control its financial system, intelligence services, mass media, and to a large extent, its paid for agents posing as elected officials.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2022, 11:47 AM

15,270 posts, read 8,773,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
are you really going to quote John "lots of blood on my hands" Bolton??
That dude is drowning in the propaganda. The reason there was no Ukrainian conflict while Trump was in office is because Russia’s known enemy are the globalists for which Trump was also an adversary. In that sense, Trump was indeed fighting our internal enemy, which is also the enemy of Russia.

If people could only grasp what is happening right here inside America, and the deliberate take down of the country from every conceivable angle, they might realize that Russia is fighting against the same enemy we are contending with. The difference is, the threat against Russia’s interests are being implemented externally, while ours is being conducted from the inside.

Trump’s frequent invocation of his “America First” policies was an indirect indictment of his political adversaries, who are the “America last” crowd of globalist stooges, who are the primary enemy of the American people, and of the world at large, for that matter. That is why no effort or expense was spared to take down Trump, and why it still is ongoing now, while simultaneously trying to take down Russia, even at the risk kickstarting global war.

I suspect that Putin realized that the successful removal of Trump from office by means of the theft of the 2020 Election by the globalists, also removed the last barrier to an acceleration of NATO expansion, and therefore, time was running out for Russia to take action to preempt this, while sending a signal to the globalists that the line in the sand was Ukraine. I also believe the significant number of the west’s bioweapons laboratories and their activities operating inside Ukraine played a significant roll in the decision to take military action now.

We have no idea what intelligence Russia may have gathered regarding the activities going on inside those labs, but there are some who suggest there were efforts ongoing to develop gene specific biologicals targeting those of Russian heritage, in order to initiate an internal health catastrophe, leading to the collapse of the state, since Russia’s government health authorities aren’t as complaint as those of America and other western nations regarding mass injections of a bioweapon on their own populations.

Old 12-28-2022, 07:54 PM

79,320 posts, read 61,446,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Kosovo is unlikely to take on NATO, indeed last time they did so they ended up being bombed.

It's also worth noting that there is a NATO and allied peacekeeping forces of 3.700 in Kosovo, a tiny country of 1.8 million.

I think this is being blown out of all proportion, and in reality it would be an extremely foolish move for tiny Kosovo to provoke NATO forces.
OF COURSE this is being blown out of proportion.

This is CD after all.

Home of a large collection of old men and some women both pearl clutching over the latest scare story directed their way.

Dear lord, between the imminent nuclear wars, UN invasions, collapse of currency, poisons meant to kill 90% of the world population via vaccines, no food and mass starvation this winter (looks around), financial collapse from 2010 to present (looks around) we have a huge collection of easily scared cowards here.

The greatest generation has given way to the greatest fearing generation.

Surprised they can keep posting here without some Nigerian Prince taking all their money and removing them from posting here.

Old 12-28-2022, 09:03 PM

2,389 posts, read 1,127,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

This is CD after all.

Home of a large collection of old men and some women both pearl clutching over the latest scare story directed their way.

Dear lord, between the imminent nuclear wars, UN invasions, collapse of currency, poisons meant to kill 90% of the world population via vaccines, no food and mass starvation this winter (looks around), financial collapse from 2010 to present (looks around) we have a huge collection of easily scared cowards here.

Surprised they can keep posting here without some Nigerian Prince taking all their money and removing them from posting here.
Agree...blown out of proportion for sure...
...definitely a fair number of looney tunes at C-D POC...

Old 12-28-2022, 09:13 PM

7,200 posts, read 4,805,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
It's only a matter of moments before Joe Chi Minh or the Camel-LLama call the Serb president:

A: Hitler
B: White Supremecist
C: (even worse) Trump Ally
Gosh, you really enjoy channeling Rush Limbaugh, don’t you?

Originality is so much better.

Old 12-29-2022, 05:38 AM

14,835 posts, read 12,170,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I guess as an American I never understood the obsession people in Europe have with different "ethnicities". I suppose it's similar to race here. Hitler's writing is dripping with his hatred for people of different ethnicities, even those who we would consider as "white". I suppose you have that here a little bit, but generally you don't see people in the US going around saying, "This here is an English town and those dirty I-talians should just get out." It would seem silly to us if someone did that. But apparently it's all the rage in Europe.

I'm not surprised that this is happening now though. Regardless of how you feel about the US being the sheriff of the world (I don't much agree with it), the fact is that Pax Americana has resulted in no significant international conflicts like we saw in WWI and WWII. Now that we have a very weak president, the remaining despots of the world are taking their opportunity to cause trouble.
Rubbish!

Old 12-29-2022, 05:53 AM

27,718 posts, read 13,919,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I don’t disagree. I’d just like to clarify the distinction between our constitutional United States of America, and the usurpation of it by the Globalist Banking Cartel who formed its shadow government, otherwise referred to as the “deep state”, who own and control its financial system, intelligence services, mass media, and to a large extent, its paid for agents posing as elected officials.

I agree there is indeed shadowy world groups such as Bilderberg and other even more secretive groups and it can't just be put down to conspiracy theories.

I don't know the exact extent of such groups however such powerful groups are indeed out there and have a long history.

I am sure most people think that groups such as the Hellfire Club was just something out of fiction or something mentioned in Netflix shoes such as 'Stranger Things', when in reality it has a far darker history. The Hellfire Club, who used to meet in the Hellfire Caves in the Chiltern Hills just outside of London.

The Knights Templar being another such secretive organisation, as are organisations such as Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones etc etc

Last edited by Brave New World; 12-29-2022 at 06:10 AM..

Old 12-29-2022, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Rubbish!

In his book,"War Against the Weak", American author Edwin Black documents how American corporate philanthropies launched a national campaign of ethnic cleansing in the United States, helped found and fund the Nazi eugenics of Hitler and Mengele.

In 1924 young disgruntled German Corporal, spent his time poring over eugenic textbooks, which extensively quoted Davenport, Popenoe and other American ethnological stalwarts. And he closely followed the writings of Leon Whitney, president of the American Eugenics Society, and Madison Grant, who extolled the Nordic race and bemoaned its "corruption" by Jews, Negroes, Slavs and others who did not possess blond hair and blue eyes. The young German corporal even wrote to Whitney in Chicago expressing his admiration, his name was Adolf Hitler.

Hitler's debt to America - The Guardian

Last edited by Brave New World; 12-29-2022 at 06:22 AM..

Old 12-29-2022, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

This is CD after all.

Totally Agree.

The more interesting debate is in relation to the future of NATO and future Trans-Atlantic relations and military alliances.

Old 12-29-2022, 09:00 AM

910 posts, read 454,527 times
In the interest of hopefully providing some useful/relevant historical background information to this latest phase of the Kosovo question , I thought I may as well share the following text based links :

https://www.rrojasdatabank.info/agfr.../msg00130.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/balkann.../msg01660.html

Death squads' flack in El Salvador, Clinton's man in Kosovo

Along with two Noam Chomsky video clips that also contain pertinent information :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7p...%27sPhilosophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOox...annel=Riccardo

Now of course many will dismiss these tidbits of information as merely amounting to Pro Serbian propaganda , but to that I must counter with the following :

1. The individuals making the claims put forth in the links provided above are not ( say ) bona fide Chetniks who swig rakija all day in between playing Roki Vulovic songs on repeat , but are born and bred Westerners with a high level of either education or training/experience , one of whom ( Rollie Keith ) actually spent time in Kosovo as a member of the OSCE Kosovo Verification Mission .

2. Even if one doesn't agree with what these particular sources claim , it never hurts to at least " entertain " the thought of them holding some truth so to speak , since the root causes of ongoing current events such as this unfolding issue rarely happen to be simplistic tales of good versus evil .

P.S. I can also highly recommend that everyone read Michael Parenti's book entitled " To Kill a Nation " along with Peter Gowan's ( I believe ) rather lenghty article entitled " The Twisted Road to Kosovo " for more in depth looks at the root causes of this issue from a non mainstream point of view .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies