Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 199 39.64%
No 254 50.60%
Unsure 49 9.76%
Voters: 502. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2024, 03:42 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,783,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
There is no de-nazifying that can be done in Ukraine because they don't exist, at least not in large numbers like Putin and the Russian propaganda wants you to believe. They have succeeded in preventing Ukraine from joining NATO so that's pretty much a lost cause at this point. Ukraine would be lucky to join EU and even that's not happening anytime soon.

Of course Russia didn't have a timeline or deadline other than ASAP. Originally they were thinking only a few days. Russia will not be cleaning up the Ukrainian mess as they can't even clean up their own country, which is pretty much a s***hole outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

And if you think Russia will stop with Ukraine think again. It might not be a NATO country but most likely Moldova would be next and possibly the rest of Georgia.
You can stick your head in the sand and pretend that Ukrainian Nazis don't exist, but they do. The Nazi symbols on their uniforms stand out quite well as on the Azov Battalion.

If the West tries to engineer something in another non-NATO country then certainly Russia will get involved. It's up to the West.

Russia is cleaning up their country quite well. Progress is being made as their country grows stronger in this Ukraine war. Yes, there are pockets of inadequate infrastructure, but there are quite a few areas in the US as well, a supposed modern country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2024, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
from Reuters.....................today...

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...0not%20respond.
Anonymous Russian sources? Ok, I see. Putin will only stop with Ukraine's unconditional surrender. Putin is winning the Ukraine war, he does not want a cease fire. Completely laughable as only losers would want to negotiate.

Old 05-24-2024, 03:56 PM

4,964 posts, read 2,744,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Anonymous Russian sources? Ok, I see. Putin will only stop with Ukraine's unconditional surrender. Putin is winning the Ukraine war, he does not want a cease fire. Completely laughable as only losers would want to negotiate.

ok, have it your way then...the orcs took Kharkiv last week and Chasiv Yar a couple of weeks before that..riiiiight...now go wave your Russian flag and march up and down your driveway..

Old 05-24-2024, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
ok, have it your way then...the orcs took Kharkiv last week and Chasiv Yar a couple of weeks before that..riiiiight...now go wave your Russian flag and march up and down your driveway..
Your rant doesn't eliminate the Russian accomplishments. Sour grapes?

You are certainly welcome to wave your Ukrainian flag down your driveway and to cheer on Zelensky as he desperately runs around looking for help.

Old 05-24-2024, 04:25 PM

Ukraine rejects defective weapons s*it from its "allies". A nice dumping ground for old rubbish. Don't throw it into the garbage, send it to Ukraine instead.

https://kyivindependent.com/media-uk...ue-to-defects/

Old 05-24-2024, 06:06 PM

5,255 posts, read 3,840,262 times
Quote:
Your rant doesn't eliminate the Russian accomplishments. Sour grapes?

You are certainly welcome to wave your Ukrainian flag down your driveway and to cheer on Zelensky as he desperately runs around looking for help.
Butt hurt and cope 27 months of nonsense postings.

Old 05-24-2024, 07:13 PM

408 posts, read 186,205 times
Quote:
Did you even watch the video? What are the logos that you see there? So who really made that video? I can't believe that you won't do any serious research. I know, you have to push the required narrative so no thinking is required.

Fomenting hate against Russia over a period of years in Ukraine is well documented. The Russians just want to live in peace. But the West kept poking the bear. So what did it get them? A war that Ukraine is losing and will likely be finished before the end of summer.

Dude, I spent half of my life next to putin's castle in Gelendzhik. 80% of Ukrainian population speaks Russian language. You remind me of Tyson Fury fans who still can't fathom their hero is just a dosser.

Old 05-24-2024, 07:15 PM

408 posts, read 186,205 times
Quote:
Unconditional surrender or a civilization-ending nuclear war are the only options for Ukraine and the West.

Old 05-24-2024, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notghinsaw View Post
Dude, I spent half of my life next to putin's castle in Gelendzhik. 80% of Ukrainian population speaks Russian language. You remind me of Tyson Fury fans who still can't fathom their hero is just a dosser.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Yes, most Ukrainians speak Russian. So what?

There are no heroes. Each leader on every side has faults and is not a saint. From Biden to Zelensky to Putin and all the others.

Old 05-24-2024, 07:58 PM

Ok. I see a man with a grimace on his face. What is the point that you are trying to to make?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies