Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 209 40.04%
No 263 50.38%
Unsure 50 9.58%
Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2023, 04:24 PM

19,276 posts, read 27,986,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And Wagner group intends to stay cohesive and away from Putin and his corrupt gang.
Looks to me, that Putin lost his prompter on this situation. First, he literally insinuated that Prigozhyn is dirty businessman, feeding on government grants. With any reasonable person understanding that the number spoken was by far not the profit he made. Next, he changes rhetoric and says that Wagner is non existent according to the Russian law. Thus, it could have possibly not been on the government pay. Next, he starts kissing 35 cutthroat commanders arses during personal meeting with them.

All this didn't make any sense. His interview was a mess of non sticking together statements. That's why I'm saying - his prompter on that case went mum. So he just piled something together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2023, 06:51 PM

5,016 posts, read 2,786,794 times
Denys update...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Fsqu4-UG8

Old 07-15-2023, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Racism in Russia is exactly the same as racism in the United States. It isn't official, it is actively suppressed and penalized by the government, but it is everywhere in one form or another.
Nope. Racism is not everywhere. Plenty of countries without it. Racism is pretty much novel propaganda invention, to divide et impera the people. I'd dare to say, look at England. Countrye is flooded with races. Systemic racism? Unknown. Still judged by the merit, like it was before someone gave order to seed it in the US.
Plenty of prominent non whites in Russian elite. Shoigu is a Buryat.
I mean, Red, have you actually lived there and it's your first hand experience? As I did, I saw none of it.
I mean, some Caucasians were not liked for sure, but who likes, say, cartel thugs? We had tons of ethnic jokes, true. But racism? Naahhh.... You wrong on this one. Locally and globally.

Old 07-15-2023, 09:57 PM

14,845 posts, read 8,274,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Racism is not everywhere. Plenty of countries without it.
Which ones? Rofl. I can 100% guarantee you're wrong.

Quote:
Racism is pretty much novel propaganda invention, to divide et impera the people.
Racism is in the bible, the Old Testament. Even Caste-Systems like in India were essentially race-based.

Quote:
I'd dare to say, look at England. Country is flooded with races. Systemic racism? Unknown. Still judged by the merit, like it was before someone gave order to seed it in the US.
There are miles of difference between de jure racism and defacto racism. The United States hasn't had de jure racism since 1968(if you don't consider affirmative-action to be racism). Governments making something illegal doesn't stop it from existing.

Quote:
I mean, Red, have you actually lived there and it's your first hand experience?
I don't need to. Racism is a human universal. It is tribalism.

Quote:
I mean, some Caucasians were not liked for sure, but who likes, say, cartel thugs? We had tons of ethnic jokes, true. But racism? Naahhh
Yes. There are racist Russians. Lots of them. There are even Russian Nazis. Are you on drugs? Hell, there are Mexican Nazis. In fact, non-whites are generally more racist than whites. And "anti-racist" whites are just anti-white(because they have daddy issues and/or are the black sheep). Anti-racist wokesters are more racist than the KKK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev373c7wSRg

Old 07-15-2023, 10:11 PM

55 posts, read 25,298 times
Quote:
Plenty of prominent non whites in Russian elite. Shoigu is a Buryat.
Not certainly in that way. He is not a Buryat, but a Tuvan. And half. Father is Tuvinian and mother is Russian.

Old 07-16-2023, 04:03 AM

6,477 posts, read 3,624,249 times
Ukraine sovereignty means nothing to me, and if it means anything to you if you are an American, you have your priorities screwed up.

Old 07-16-2023, 05:08 AM

5,016 posts, read 2,786,794 times
update from the front...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cwAJspt9U

Old 07-16-2023, 08:30 AM

Major General Vladimir Seliverstov was removed from his post as commander of the 106th Guards. Airborne Division of the Airborne Forces.

As far as I understand, the reason for the suspension is the same as in the case of Teplinsky and Popov.

Judging by the list of commanders who have already been removed (and they are removing the most intelligent ones), our General Staff considers the greatest threat not to the enemy, but to undermine its own authority, which, let's be frank, it (this very General Staff) has not had among the army for a long time.

And personally, now I have a question, and with whom will we win victories in the future?

Thanks to Popov's knowledge and energy, the main counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Zaporozhye direction was repelled, the 106th division of Sileverstov, along with the 31st airborne brigade (by the way, they also wanted to remove it) was the backbone of the defense in the Artemovsky direction.

With such "geniuses" who failed the attacks on Antonovsky Island and who put our soldiers in practically unprepared assaults? Will they lead us to victory?

As far as I know, the General Staff has no complaints about them. They do not stand up for their soldiers and do not upset the National Guard with "panic" reports.
https://t.me/yurasumy/9805

General Popov, removed from command of the 58th Army, whose forces prevented a breakthrough of the front in the Zaporozhye direction, was exiled to Syria.

As I understand the situation described above (https://t.me/yurasumy/9805), our main problem is not that one of the above and unspecified generals is good or bad.

The thing is that some of them still look at the NWO through the prism of intra-cabinet squabbles. And they still do not believe that there is a struggle for the very existence of Russia. Hence the decisions.

And this is the main danger for the country. To be honest, what worries me most today is not even the front, but the rear ...

I am very afraid of a repetition of the events of June 23-24. After all, the problems that led to them have not only not been resolved over the past month, they have noticeably worsened.
https://t.me/yurasumy/9807

Old 07-16-2023, 08:32 AM

Zaporizhia direction - situation at 15.00 16.07.23

I won’t be able to make a video review today, so there will be a text review in the directions.

The main one for today, as before, remains the Zaporozhye direction, where the enemy, even having lost faith in the possibility of reaching the coast of the Sea of ​​Azov, does not stop local attempts to move forward.

For several days in a row, he attacks in the Velikonovoselovsky direction, where he managed to take several of our positions on the heights the day before, and at night he tried to build on his success by attacking the settlement. Staromayorskoye. This attack was repulsed, but the enemy, having felt a weakness (and this is the junction of the zone of responsibility of 5A and the Kaskad OBTF), continues his attempts.

Unfortunately, it is worth noting that our 5A, as before, slowly but backs away. And it was on its sector that the enemy achieved at least some success in the first month and a half of the counteroffensive (in total, he pushed through our defenses by 7-10 km and actually cut off the so-called Vremevsky ledge).

Meanwhile, in the defense zone 58A (Kamensky and Orekhovsky sections), the enemy has not yet made serious attacks.

Such “gladiators” by Ivan Popov taught them to respect themselves in a month and a half)))

https://t.me/yurasumy/9810

Old 07-16-2023, 08:39 AM

Well, here's another mystery about the "non existing Wagner PMC"

PMC Wagner will become an addition to the regional group of the Federation State, on the territory of the Belarus Republic. Financing will be from the Russian MD budget.

https://t.me/yurasumy/9808

That brings me to some question

1. Federation State? How and when?
2. Wagner, according to Vovan, does not exist.
3. Wagner will be on the books of Russian MD? A ghost small army?

Gods, what a bloody mess.... They got to have their s..t straightened, seriously.. That country needs ruthless tyrant, as usual... they just can't be without a whip and tsar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies