Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.88%
No 254 50.40%
Unsure 49 9.72%
Voters: 504. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2023, 01:28 PM

5,205 posts, read 4,697,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You really intend to proceed with propaganda, don't you?

Ukrainians "who live in the East" can have different opinions of course, but the majority of them wanted nothing to do with Maidan and the government that came as the result of the coup d'etat in Kiev.

Because after all, they were the ones overwhelmingly voting for Yanukovich in the first place.

You can repeat hundred times how corrupt he was, but he was delivering to the South-Easterners the kind of economy they wanted, assuring that their industrial base would keep on going.

They knew very well what was coming with the new puppet government, that this industrial base providing people with jobs would be soon destroyed.

And that's precisely what happened.
There is no amount of internal turmoil that justifies another country to invade. But of course all is fair in love and war. At the end of the day, the Russians and Ukrainians deserve everything that happens to them. Knowing who the Russians are, I would not shed a tear at their demise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2023, 01:31 PM

1,386 posts, read 489,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You really intend to proceed with propaganda, don't you?

Ukrainians "who live in the East" can have different opinions of course, but the majority of them wanted nothing to do with Maidan and the government that came as the result of the coup d'etat in Kiev.

Because after all, they were the ones overwhelmingly voting for Yanukovich in the first place.

You can repeat hundred times how corrupt he was, but he was delivering to the South-Easterners the kind of economy they wanted, assuring that their industrial base would keep on going.

They knew very well what was coming with the new puppet government, that this industrial base providing people with jobs would be soon destroyed.

And that's precisely what happened.

I'm still trying to understand how a conflict that would qualitatively coincide with the Caroline precedent set by the United States back in the 1800s for defence of an area in danger of imminent attack is considered unlawful or belligerent but the colour revolution that helped install this present era government by the West and George Soros is something to be recognised and cultivated

Old 05-03-2023, 01:32 PM

47,070 posts, read 26,185,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe93B View Post
So is this to get Russian civilian support or are they wanting to fire some heavy duty weapons to cause catastrophic damage to large apartment buildings? That’ll show the world how much of a big bad military Russia has!
Putin had terrible poll numbers until a series of terror attacks shook Moscow - he cemented his power during the Czechen war. Of course, a whole lot of those attacks were sort of unconvincing as terrorists go, but the FSB is not above breaking a lot of eggs to make that sort of omelet.

Expect a few Moscow apartment blocks to go next, due to "Ukrainian terrorists".

Old 05-03-2023, 02:30 PM

23,175 posts, read 12,331,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
People said the same thing about Japan. The Japanese population has already peaked but their economy is still strong, and their military is in the top 10.

China has been around since about 4000 years before the US, and will probably be around about 4000 years after the US vaporizes.
With a 4000 year head start why are they still playing catch up?

Old 05-03-2023, 03:10 PM

25,724 posts, read 17,490,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
People said the same thing about Japan. The Japanese population has already peaked but their economy is still strong, and their military is in the top 10.

China has been around since about 4000 years before the US, and will probably be around about 4000 years after the US vaporizes.
If you want to talk about China before unification, you should talk about America before unification.
The CCP was founded in 1921. That's how old "China" is. Before that, it was nothing more than a place where Chinese people lived, mostly being man-handled by western powers and other foreign nations.

I never heard anyone say Japan will die. It will, though, along with China, but not for many, many years. Both countries know this. Newsweek says Japan in reaching the point of no return. LINK!

Demographics of the world is changing and from about this point onward, population will do nothing but fall. Forever. LINK!

Russia, because of their ineptitude, will lead the charge downward to irrelevance.

Old 05-03-2023, 03:54 PM

4,639 posts, read 3,838,401 times
Another thing, the video of the drone hitting the Russia flag is clearly handheld, so someone is deliberately filming that. It’s not a security camera.

This has false flag all over it. Silly Kremlin, they are even sloppier than they were on 2/24/2022!

Old 05-03-2023, 05:45 PM

30,675 posts, read 21,551,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Which version let the wookiee win or hope the Russians won't let their nukes fly if they think the rest of the world's shock and awe will end them?
They wanna keep saying they are gonna throw nukes. I would tell em well come on and get it over with what are you waiting for. Lets see if they got the guts to do it bra.

Old 05-03-2023, 06:07 PM

30,675 posts, read 21,551,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontysPythonSnake View Post
Man, I just became an Uncle. the world needs to chill.
Things won't be getting better.

Old 05-03-2023, 06:44 PM

26,867 posts, read 22,734,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryvete View Post
I'm still trying to understand how a conflict that would qualitatively coincide with the Caroline precedent set by the United States back in the 1800s for defence of an area in danger of imminent attack is considered unlawful or belligerent but the colour revolution that helped install this present era government by the West and George Soros is something to be recognised and cultivated

OK, thanks for the links.

No matter how much I want to puke while looking at Nuland's pic, I'll try to go over the article.

I am not looking at any "legalities" in this whole case with Ukraine, because there was nothing but dirty political games there, ( both from the West and Putin,) which killed a lot of people.

And as far as the second article goes -

"CARYOV (Through Translator): I think that to provide an election when an army is fighting its own people is illegal, according to our constitution. That's why as a presidential candidate, I withdrew from this election' -

they are actually referring to this guy

He is the ultimate witness of everything that took place.

Last edited by erasure; 05-03-2023 at 06:56 PM..

Old 05-03-2023, 06:47 PM

8,193 posts, read 3,749,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If you want to talk about China before unification, you should talk about America before unification.
The CCP was founded in 1921. That's how old "China" is. Before that, it was nothing more than a place where Chinese people lived, mostly being man-handled by western powers and other foreign nations.

I never heard anyone say Japan will die. It will, though, along with China, but not for many, many years. Both countries know this. Newsweek says Japan in reaching the point of no return. LINK!

Demographics of the world is changing and from about this point onward, population will do nothing but fall. Forever. LINK!

Russia, because of their ineptitude, will lead the charge downward to irrelevance.
I see you failed history among other things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies