Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2021, 11:17 AM

984 posts, read 445,588 times

Advertisements

That's great news. Unfortunately, it will be in very short supply for a while.

I do find it odd that the people who think Pfizer has created a dangerous vaccine are happy to trust their non-dangerous pill that hasn't even been released yet and that has been tested on an extremely small number of people (when compared to the vaccine, which has been used on a billion or more people).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2021, 11:17 AM

1,154 posts, read 275,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Pfizermectin has arrived.

What a shock, right?

Old 12-22-2021, 11:22 AM

18,520 posts, read 9,203,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonMB View Post
That's great news. Unfortunately, it will be in very short supply for a while.

I do find it odd that the people who think Pfizer has created a dangerous vaccine are happy to trust their non-dangerous pill that hasn't even been released yet and that has been tested on an extremely small number of people (when compared to the vaccine, which has been used on a billion or more people).
Yeah, couldn’t the government put those microchips in the pills too?

Old 12-22-2021, 11:22 AM

8,422 posts, read 4,596,614 times
The results of the trial were so positive they were told to stop the trials. They said it was unethical to deny the control group the pill. Sound familiar?

Old 12-22-2021, 11:23 AM

3,495 posts, read 1,765,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Please, please, please be careful and do your research. You will be taking HIV medication with that.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technolog...covid-19-pill/
Paxlovid is a combination of Pfizer’s investigational antiviral PF-07321332 and a low dose of ritonavir, an antiretroviral medication traditionally used to treat HIV.

Side effects of Ritonavir (HIV drug):
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-sup...s/drg-20067063
I knew there would be at least one Grinch in the crowd of happy Pfizer revelers! Just kidding, thanks for the info.

Old 12-22-2021, 11:24 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,201,062 times
Well, at least it’s another option for people. I’ll stick with the vaccinations for now. Just got my booster today. Crossing my fingers that I continue to feel alright.

27,717 posts, read 16,220,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Pfizermectin has arrived.
I believe this is correct.

23,621 posts, read 17,305,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Please, please, please be careful and do your research. You will be taking HIV medication with that.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technolog...covid-19-pill/
Paxlovid is a combination of Pfizer’s investigational antiviral PF-07321332 and a low dose of ritonavir, an antiretroviral medication traditionally used to treat HIV.
CA has made intentionally infecting someone with Aids a misdomeanor, reasoning, with medication, Aids is not a death sentence. That logic is stunning and not of this earth.

Off label treatment to mitigate covid has been suppressed and that that cost thousands of lives. that is no different than the STD experiment in AL where the government researchers allowed blacvk men to suffer untreated. That is illegal and unethical and exactly what Biden big tech and Fauci have done! A crime against humanity.

A FDA approved drug to mitigate covid is good, but it begs suspicion after we experienced the target rapture for the vaccine to the point media and big tech were shutting down any discussion of helpful off label meds.

This entire covid outbreak smells bad.

Old 12-22-2021, 11:28 AM

43,390 posts, read 18,487,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
I knew there would be at least one Grinch in the crowd of happy Pfizer revelers! Just kidding, thanks for the info.
Bah Humbug !!! (just kidding as well).

I posted that for information. Articles are NOT telling people about the ritonavir tablet and what is it currently used for.

I just don't want to see people going in blind to this. Always know what drugs you are putting into your system.

Old 12-22-2021, 11:32 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,983,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
The results of the trial were so positive they were told to stop the trials. They said it was unethical to deny the control group the pill. Sound familiar?
So there will never be any long-term data that is not corrupted.

Awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies