Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2021, 08:09 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,043,968 times

Advertisements

According to Congressman Paul Gosar, Ashley Babbit's death has been ruled a homicide.

https://gosar.house.gov/news/email/s...dyrO6BMCJUayOM

Old 07-06-2021, 08:18 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,665,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Yawn...

If there was a real threat, the police wouldn't have let them rummage around the building.

It was controlled orchestrated chaos.

Exactly. Ashley Babbitt was shot so as to make this whole thing out to be more than it was. She was made an example. And prior to all this a large throng of people were let into the building. The cops actually ushered them in. They filed in an orderly line whilst the cops waved then through and told them where to stage. Video of this was put up by a poster on another thread and after seeing it I'm convinced.

I had been on the fence about this up to that point. No longer. The whole thing was completely staged and Ashley Babbitt was shot to add shock effect. Oh but this Byrd guy....He was just so "brave"! Standing alone in the face of the enemy ready to give his life in defense of elected representatives. Sure, the MOH even.

After I saw that video in the other thread I'm not buying not a pinch of what the leftists are selling about Jan 6. The whole breaking into the Capitol Dome was staged. I don't buy into conspiracy allegations easy at all. But I'm sold on this one. Couldn't deny what I saw with my own two eyes. It seems the thread with that video has been pushed down the board. Fancy that.

Old 07-06-2021, 08:19 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,964,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Exactly. Video of the cops letting them in the gates, even waving them in, and letting them walk into the building, taking selfies with them, leading them deeper into the building, giving them tours of the different areas, etc. have been posted in this forum numerous times. Doubtful that anyone on the left even bothered to watch them .. ruins their narrative, yanno.
I did and I was disgusted. We all know if the CPD were dealing with BLM protesters who were not yelling a threat of violence against a sitting vice president, they would get curb stomped after breaching the first barricade. These people dressed looking like wannabe riot squaders were freely let in? No. The CPD who did that should be fired and not allowed to any benefits for aiding and abetting.

Old 07-06-2021, 08:20 AM

38,111 posts, read 22,246,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Same officer who left his glock 22 in the bathroom of the visitor's center.
What? That's quite the bombshell. Do you have a link to this?

Old 07-06-2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Exactly. Video of the cops letting them in the gates, even waving them in, and letting them walk into the building, taking selfies with them, leading them deeper into the building, giving them tours of the different areas, etc. have been posted in this forum numerous times. Doubtful that anyone on the left even bothered to watch them .. ruins their narrative, yanno.
Between this, and the Capital police's complete and utter incompetence, with their inability to maintain order, needs to be investigated.

Old 07-06-2021, 08:25 AM

23,939 posts, read 12,739,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
It's not like there was a right wing group who announced before this happened that they were going to dress up like Antifa to be tricky. ..Oh wait, the Proud Boys did.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...lies-incognito

And none of the people with shields turned out to be those people...except when they did. One example:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...eiHlAlU2Lo-bmM

Despite constant claims of "It was really Antifa/BLM", I have seen exactly one name ever produced, unless I missed it, and John Sullivan is really more of a create chaos no matter the side kinda guy.

No one reasonable will claim that all Trump supporters would behave like the people there that day or anything like that, but if you actually look at the FBI affidavits and the like, these people are turning out to indeed be right wing/Trump supporters/etc.
Lots of affidavits, over 500 right? But, how many, in those affidavits, had it been proven that they were Trump supporters? A small handful?

Someone in this forum had been posting links to show that antifa was chattering on twitter about being at the capitol dressed as Trump supporters. So it's not like this hasn't been made known.
Anyway, 'before' Jan 6 people were warning others that antifa would be there dressed as Trump supporters.
Here is a screen capture of a tweet by antifa making the statement that they'd be there dressed as Trump supporters..

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3920775/posts

17,273 posts, read 9,588,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Between this, and the Capital police's complete and utter incompetence, with their inability to maintain order, needs to be investigated.
Oh, so why did the right shoot down a bipartisan investigation? Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
The purpose of the "riot" was to stop the Senate Hearing, where evidence of election fraud was being presented. Had the evidence been presented, the State Legislators could have investigated the fraud in more depth and likely decertify the fraudulent votes, which, in turn, could have changed the outcome of the election.
The purpose of the riot was just to vent anger, that's as far as their little brains went. That much is clear, because after they breached the doors to the Capital, they didn't know what else to do. They wandered around the halls, took selfies and went home.

Old 07-06-2021, 08:28 AM

23,939 posts, read 12,739,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Seems the FBI and the Justice Department has been investigating it. Do people on the left no longer trust the FBI to do their jobs? I really wonder why those on the left think congresspersons can do a better job then the professionals.

Old 07-06-2021, 08:32 AM

29,628 posts, read 16,614,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
The purpose of the "riot" was to stop the Senate Hearing, where evidence of election fraud was being presented. Had the evidence been presented, the State Legislators could have investigated the fraud in more depth and likely decertify the fraudulent votes, which, in turn, could have changed the outcome of the election.
LMFAO, no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies