Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 05:54 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,735,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Are you vaccinated? Then you're protected.

If you aren't protected by the vaccine, then why are you forcing folks to get vaccinated?

If you don't want to work around people who are not vaccinated, that is your CHOICE. Your rights end where mine begin.
He/She clearly has no idea what a right is.

Old 05-22-2021, 06:40 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,992,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
This is what I don't get. They are saying that it is their choice to wear a mask or not; get vaccinated or whatever but fall to realize their actions do have negative externalities towards coworkers or patrons they come in contact with. My rights shouldn't be infringed by your's.
"May have" not "do have".

It's sad that we're becoming a country that is willing to punish for something that might happen, not what has actually happened. We're moving away from innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just look at the riots and looting that happen after an incident, and before the facts come out. Facts that often conflict with the narrative.

You don't have any rights from what might happen.

Old 05-22-2021, 06:42 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,992,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
He/She clearly has no idea what a right is.
I most certainly do. I also understand that nobody's rights revolve around a possibility.

Old 05-22-2021, 06:47 AM

25,856 posts, read 16,555,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northofnowhere View Post
No difference between wearing boots and being forced to inject a substance into your body to keep your Job?

Give your head a shake!
What would a person base this fear of the vaccine on? Every doctor I have talked to is not only comfortable with the vaccine they are enthusiast about it and what it means for the future of vaccines. All this baseless fear does is cause problems.

Old 05-22-2021, 07:35 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,735,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I most certainly do. I also understand that nobody's rights revolve around a possibility.
If I had meant you, I would have said you - not He/She. I thought it was quite clear that I was referring to the poster to whom you were responding.

Old 05-22-2021, 07:43 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,995,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What would a person base this fear of the vaccine on? Every doctor I have talked to is not only comfortable with the vaccine they are enthusiast about it and what it means for the future of vaccines. All this baseless fear does is cause problems.

I am still trying to decide if the anti-vaccine people or the flat earth people are the dumbest people in the world.

What is sad and dangerous is the anti-vaccine people are spreading outrageous misinformation. If you give a single peanut to hundreds of millions of people you will get many many many more bad reactions than with these vaccines. The vaccines went thought clinical trails all over the world just not in the US and they have been given to hundreds of millions of people with essentially no problems. People have Tylenol in their home which is far more dangerous than these vaccines. Anyone who is afraid of these vaccines should definitely not ever get in a car and ride on public streets, roads, or highways. That is much more dangerous.

Old 05-22-2021, 07:53 AM

24,020 posts, read 15,120,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
When the Right sees how these laws, that they actually supported and passed, affect them personally, they then blame the liberals for their laws.
Notice how they never bring up the people who were infected due to their work? And how can you prove it?

An employer who did not provide proper gear when sending employees out to get infected doesn't even get their hands slatped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies