Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 12:14 AM

12,724 posts, read 6,643,433 times

Advertisements

BREAKING: sources tell me an “old Asian woman” was raped by a homeless man in Fremont.

What happened was so horrific I can’t bear repeating one detail of what he allegedly did. Beyond infuriating.

UPDATE: Lomax is now tied to a 3rd sexual assault victim who is 75 and and shopping at the Safeway at the Hub on 5/5 when she was attacked.

@FremontPD have released a mugshot to help find other victims & witnesses. https://abc7ne.ws/3w82wYo

https://presscalifornia.com/2021/05/...tiple-cameras/

I searched, but did not see this previously posted. Apologies if I missed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2021, 12:17 AM

12,724 posts, read 6,643,433 times
Suspect in sexual assault of older Asian woman in Fremont now tied to 2 other attacks.

Alexander Lomax was arrested on Thursday after police say he severely beat and assaulted a 67-year-old Asian woman in broad daylight in the front yard of a residence near Grimmer Boulevard and Blacow Road. Witnesses called 911 and officials say patrol officers arrived while the 28-year-old was nude and the assault was still in progress.

According to police, hours earlier, Lomax assaulted a 57-year-old woman in the area of Auto Mall Parkway and Fremont Boulevard.

During the investigation, detectives connected a third sexual assault from May 5 to Lomax, when the 75-year-old victim was shopping at Safeway at the Hub.

https://abc7news.com/3-cases-now-tie...ault/10634618/

When raping 2 old ladies just isn’t enough.

Old 05-15-2021, 12:34 AM

2,911 posts, read 1,262,365 times
Must be white supremacy rearing its ugly head again.

Old 05-15-2021, 12:43 AM

31,448 posts, read 22,436,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Must be white supremacy rearing its ugly head again.
According to the Democratic controlled Media, yes, this animal raped older Asian women as a result of White Supremacy. Absolutely discusting

Old 05-15-2021, 02:10 AM

5,038 posts, read 2,145,074 times
Not very Christian, but I hope that the Asian gangs in the jail he is lock up in will murder him in the most horrible manner.

But, being California, he’s probably out on a no-cash bond. If not, he will be released within the next 48 hours... And this animal, will sexually assault another innocent woman.

If he is released on a no-cash bond, I still hope that Asian gang members will hunt him down and deliver “street justice” since the California Justice System isn’t capable of delivering real justice, but will somehow lay some of the blame on this poor innocent victim or on White people.

On a side note, when this was first reported, they purposely left the monster’s race out of the text, which automatically meant that the perpetrator was Black... If he was White, it would have been in the title... “A White male sexually attacks....” This is so dishonest and I’m half Black!! If I see the injustice that the media/big tech are responsible for, many see it the same way, leading to zero trust in the media and big tech.

Old 05-15-2021, 02:22 AM

33,630 posts, read 18,314,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Not very Christian, but I hope that the Asian gangs in the jail he is lock up in will murder him in the most horrible manner.

But, being California, he’s probably out on a no-cash bond. If not, he will be released within the next 48 hours... And this animal, will sexually assault another innocent woman.

If he is released on a no-cash bond, I still hope that Asian gang members will hunt him down and deliver “street justice” since the California Justice System isn’t capable of delivering real justice, but will somehow lay some of the blame on this poor innocent victim or on White people.

On a side note, when this was first reported, they purposely left the monster’s race out of the text, which automatically meant that the perpetrator was Black... If he was White, it would have been in the title... “A White male sexually attacks....” This is so dishonest and I’m half Black!! If I see the injustice that the media/big tech are responsible for, many see it the same way, leading to zero trust in the media and big tech.
It is horrific that they give a rapist a slap on the wrist and let them out to rape again. The lawless have more rights than the victims.. thank the lefties..

Kamala raised bail for rioters to let them out to burn , attack police with bricks , lasers, bottles, all over again.. GOOD IS BAD AND BAD IS GOOD to these sicko people in charge of America.. very sick times.

Old 05-15-2021, 05:47 AM

19,383 posts, read 6,569,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is horrific that they give a rapist a slap on the wrist and let them out to rape again. The lawless have more rights than the victims.. thank the lefties..

Kamala raised bail for rioters to let them out to burn , attack police with bricks , lasers, bottles, all over again.. GOOD IS BAD AND BAD IS GOOD to these sicko people in charge of America.. very sick times.
Yup. Liberal Reverse World.

Old 05-15-2021, 06:23 AM

8,560 posts, read 3,082,541 times
If Obama had a son.

Old 05-15-2021, 06:37 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,649,992 times
lets locate the Houston tiger and dispatch it to Fremont

Old 05-15-2021, 06:51 AM

27,866 posts, read 16,392,033 times
We have a problem in this country that No One is willing to address. Only make excuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies