Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 12:18 PM

21,486 posts, read 10,593,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
We have a problem in this country that No One is willing to address. Only make excuses.
This isn’t about color. Plenty of white people would do this too. If they allow homelessness to abound how many of those guys are actually sex offenders that don’t want to have to register? How many of them are out of their minds and lost the ability to live in a decent society? Drug addicts?

Police aren’t being proactive anymore and this is the result. I would be equally unsurprised if it were a white, Hispanic, Asian, or black man. Rapists like this come in all colors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2021, 12:23 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,405,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Must be white supremacy rearing its ugly head again.
Clearly!

It is the number one threat facing Americans after all.

Old 05-15-2021, 12:26 PM

4,918 posts, read 2,064,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It doesn't matter what color a victim of any crime is. Punish the criminal. Period.
Not going to happen in California... I’d bet he’s already been released and is now back on the streets.

Asians, especially the women, need to arm themselves with pistols or even a kitchen knife to fight back since the Californian justice system isn’t going to protect you.

Plung a knife or put a 9mm bullet into this rapist chest, rape will be the last thing on this animal’s mind.

Old 05-15-2021, 12:29 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,405,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It doesn't matter what color a victim of any crime is. Punish the criminal. Period.
Not so fast PilgrimsProgress, the justice system in America rests upon the pillars of racial inequity.

If this were a white rapist, he would probably get time served and maybe six month probation.

Old 05-15-2021, 12:42 PM

2,367 posts, read 911,115 times
In several of the recent attacks committed in cities, in broad daylight, there were bystanders who just watched or quickly left the scene or filmed the attack. The criminals are emboldened because the police are now the bad guys, and the people are too afraid to intervene.

There are now more criminals that had been released from jail. Everyone, especially healthy men, should think about what they should do if they encounter a criminal in the act. Will you help the victim, stay and watch, or get away?

Old 05-15-2021, 01:08 PM

24,516 posts, read 17,265,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
^^^^^^ Boom!!!!

You sir, are 100% correct!!

Thanks bergun I couldn't rep you again but I call it like I see it and like it or not, agree with it or cancel me Trump was the law and order President and the Left couldn't stand it.

Old 05-15-2021, 01:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,786,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
BREAKING: sources tell me an “old Asian woman” was raped by a homeless man in Fremont.

What happened was so horrific I can’t bear repeating one detail of what he allegedly did. Beyond infuriating.

UPDATE: Lomax is now tied to a 3rd sexual assault victim who is 75 and and shopping at the Safeway at the Hub on 5/5 when she was attacked.

@FremontPD have released a mugshot to help find other victims & witnesses. https://abc7ne.ws/3w82wYo

https://presscalifornia.com/2021/05/...tiple-cameras/

I searched, but did not see this previously posted. Apologies if I missed it.
Not sure why the victim’s ethnicity matters. He seems to have a thing for older women.

Rape is rape. Too bad guy was captured alive.

https://abc7news.com/fremont-sexual-...cked/10634618/

Old 05-15-2021, 01:38 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,786,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Nobody is willing to risk losing their job and destroying their career by properly addressing this problem.

We live in a corrupt system through and through. It seems it was inevitable that our society was eventually going to get to this point.
What does “ properly addressing this problem” mean?

States began to close state asylums back in the 50’s as they had become political embarrassments and the masses had no interest in paying higher taxes to fund them. What remained were those dependent on federal funding and when that died up in the 80’s, that was that.

The combination of mental illness and street drugs does not lead to good outcomes.

Old 05-15-2021, 02:02 PM

22,354 posts, read 29,470,487 times
You've got to F kidding me???

Old 05-15-2021, 03:19 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,607,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Not sure why the victim’s ethnicity matters. He seems to have a thing for older women.

Rape is rape. Too bad guy was captured alive.

https://abc7news.com/fremont-sexual-...cked/10634618/
race mattered tremendously in the few rare instances where there was a white perp.
why is it suddenly unimportant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies