Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:22 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,316,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryant View Post
Inevitably, like everything else, it will be blamed on good ole whitey.
No, not quite. Obviously you're not interested in learning anything about African history. Most likely because it would destroy you're anti-black racist worldview. As I've posted: If you Google African History, you will find that there are over 18 million entries. In other words there is a helluva lot of information for those who are interested in increasing there knowledge about Africa. It is quite clear that you are not one of them. Therefore you have NOTHING to contribute in a discussion about that topic.

Thanks for being honest about your contempt for black people.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:46 PM

728 posts, read 1,679,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
No, not quite. Obviously you're not interested in learning anything about African history. Most likely because it would destroy you're anti-black racist worldview. As I've posted: If you Google African History, you will find that there are over 18 million entries. In other words there is a helluva lot of information for those who are interested in increasing there knowledge about Africa. It is quite clear that you are not one of them. Therefore you have NOTHING to contribute in a discussion about that topic.

Thanks for being honest about your contempt for black people.
So I can free my mind and still be hated for being white? I'm curious to hear about your personal experiences with racism. Because I can tell you that being called a "cracker" in Wilmington NC or being shoved to the ground in Atlanta by a young black thug reinforced my views that blacks are hardly on any higher moral ground.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:47 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,945,601 times
Quote:
Inevitably, like everything else, it will be blamed on good ole whitey.
Hey, this is America, remember? Land of equal opportunity. So every race is EQUALLY blamed for EVERYTHING. And you can't spell opportunity without UNITY (just noticed that by the way). If anything, every race is unified... in that we all equally blame eachother for everything.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:49 PM

437 posts, read 632,148 times
Quote:
So I can free my mind and still be hated for being white? I'm curious to hear about your personal experiences with racism. Because I can tell you that being called a "cracker" in Wilmington NC or being shoved to the ground in Atlanta by a young black thug reinforced my views that blacks are hardly on any higher moral ground.
Quit bellyaching [Mod Cut]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
Laura I wish we can give more rep because everytime you post i want to give you rep
Thank you! This forum gets me angry sometimes, but then I have to take a deep breath and remind myself that the PCs for Trailer Parks program is around to benefit everybody.

Last edited by ontheroad; 05-02-2008 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Keep the personal remarks to a null factor.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLifes2shrt View Post
And in reply to your original post. Change can start with you! You can make a difference!
Yeah, well my whole generation can make a difference. Just doesn't seem that it will happen....
Anyway, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I mean, the only other places that come close (to me) are Canada and England. Both places are WAY too cold for me.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post

Thank you! This forum gets me angry sometimes, but then I have to take a deep breath and remind myself that the PCs for Trailer Parks program is around to benefit everybody.
I know, huh? Just see the 2008 Election threads.... Some of them just make me laugh, because I know most wouldn't even think of saying things like this off the net

Old 05-01-2008, 10:22 PM

Quote:
I'm white. Try again.
Nice to see a fellow "cracker" ..isn't that the word you used? So can I call you honky?

Old 05-01-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Sure, since you obviously can't cry racism anymore. Next time, do your research.
Next time make a intelligent comeback instead of some lame, derogatory putdown.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:11 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,259,426 times
Fun's over.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.