Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 08:43 PM

18,469 posts, read 7,108,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
It'd be curious if it's consensual DNA when Trump claims he has never met the victim.

If Trump had said: "Yeah, I remember her. We hooked up. It was consensual." That's one thing.

But he vehemently denied even meeting her, despite photos showing them together.

All the people you've ever met in your entire life, and maybe even causally had your picture taken with....

Do you remember them all?

Someone like Trump has met and had his picture taken with probably thousands of people.

Hell, if I had Trump's money there would probably be women that I'd slept with that I don't really remember 20 odd years later.

In all honesty, there's a few from the 80's that I barely remember.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 08:43 PM

6,756 posts, read 3,379,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
2 month old article - you're really digging for any scraps these days. I feel sorry for you.
Aw, he's just trying to deflect away from Creepy RACIST Uncle Joe whose assault case has REAL evidence and REAL witnesses.

And speak of the RACIST presumptive demented nominee, CNN has said nary a word about Creepy Uncle Joe's asinine remark.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:48 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,637,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
In the US, the State has to prove your guilt. You do not have to prove your innocence. It doesn't benefit the defendant to give up DNA voluntarily whether he/she is guilty or innocent.
Well, when it comes to sex crimes, this is most certainly NOT how a suspect is treated, As soon as the allegation is announced, they are assumed guilty for the most part.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:01 PM

2,004 posts, read 765,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Lol at this story.
This is the woman who says she was raped, never reported it, then hung the unwashed clothing from during the rape on her door for years and years.
Agreed, and according to the article, she donned the unwashed dress for a photo shoot last year. WTF

Sounds like your typical rape victim behavior.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:05 PM

19,858 posts, read 12,136,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
Agreed, and according to the article, she donned the unwashed dress for a photo shoot last year. WTF

Sounds like your typical rape victim behavior.
She was trying to get publicity for her book that was coming out at the time.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:06 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,637,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Lol at this story.
This is the woman who says she was raped, never reported it, then hung the unwashed clothing from during the rape on her door for years and years.
Bad news for her, if the dress has been sitting for more than 10 yrs, she has nothing.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:07 PM

1,417 posts, read 736,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post

My guess is that you'd whine like a baby if someone demanded your DNA without probably cause.
I think you are wrong. I am very sure the O.P. has never found anyone who has ever wanted his DNA, hence his frustration in life and animosity at Trump. Trump marries three models and the closest the O.P. has likely gotten to some tang was one day when his mother's towel slipped when she got out of the shower. The idea that a women even knew the O.P. existed would be a first.

Onto serious matters, this is the same daffy broad who thinks rape is sexy. And there is no male who ever had sex standing up that could believe the fairy tale she concocted. It is ridiculous. Trump has never been an athlete, the act she describes would mean he had iron thighs (Trump is tall, she is short and she said they were facing and she did not wrap her legs around his waist, among other details.). In addition, from a facing standard position you are not going to be able to enter unless the woman is biologically receptive to your advance. It is a fairy tale, or more likely a rape fantasy concocted from this obviously mentally disturbed money grubbing harlot.

Here is your witness folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw

and longer look at this nutter....

youtube.com/watch?v=AhNolR-mfFM

She is beyond a couple of french fry's short of a happy meal, which of course gets back to the O.P.'s credibility and motivations in posting this in the first place. So in the end, just another name to add to the ignore list.

Last edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson; 05-22-2020 at 09:29 PM..

Old 05-22-2020, 09:17 PM

14,237 posts, read 4,611,561 times
Quote:
No big deal. Just another rape case against Trump that he is trying to get out of.

If some woman I never met accuses me of rape and say she has the rapist's DNA; I'd gladly provide mine and see it as a golden opportunity to clear my name.

But what do I know. There must be a reason the stable and totally moral genius is refusing provide his DNA to clear his name.

Trump lawyers ask for halt in suit from woman alleging rape

Actually, if she is serious then she needs to file a formal criminal complaint with the proper authority/police. If the authority finds enough probable cause for the rape allegation, then they will issue out a warrant to obtain the accuser's DNA sample. However, if they find out that the alleged victim is lying about the whole thing (aka pulling a Jussie Smollet), then she will face criminal charges for perjury and falsified police report.

The idea of voluntarily submit your DNA because someone's personal lawyer sends you a certified letter is just.....absurd

Old 05-23-2020, 12:20 AM

38,648 posts, read 26,418,133 times
Quote:
Exactly, it's up to the plaintiff to prove guilt, and the plaintiff said she has the rapist's DNA. The plaintiff is providing proof of guilt. Do you not get it?

The next step is for the defendant to show why the proof is hogwash. This is a simple step by providing his own DNA to show it does not match the rapist's.

Innocent people tends to want to prove they are innocent.

But what do I know. This must be the stable genius way of proving one's innocence - by acting suspiciously.

"the plaintiff said she has" <> proof
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies