Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 10:32 AM

20,495 posts, read 12,414,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No big deal. Just another rape case against Trump that he is trying to get out of.

If some woman I never met accuses me of rape and say she has the rapist's DNA; I'd gladly provide mine and see it as a golden opportunity to clear my name.

But what do I know. There must be a reason the stable and totally moral genius is refusing provide his DNA to clear his name.

Trump lawyers ask for halt in suit from woman alleging rape

if someone accused me of rape and said they had my DNA to prove it, i would say they got my dna via some illegal way because i didn't rape anyone.

no way i would comply period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 10:36 AM

it blows my mind who the left has abandoned Civil Liberty law in their hatred of Trump.

Old 05-22-2020, 10:42 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,252,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Bruh, you know it's not up to the accused to prove himself innocent.....right?

Exactly, it's up to the plaintiff to prove guilt, and the plaintiff said she has the rapist's DNA. The plaintiff is providing proof of guilt. Do you not get it?

The next step is for the defendant to show why the proof is hogwash. This is a simple step by providing his own DNA to show it does not match the rapist's.

Innocent people tends to want to prove they are innocent.

But what do I know. This must be the stable genius way of proving one's innocence - by acting suspiciously.

Old 05-22-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
2 month old article - you're really digging for any scraps these days. I feel sorry for you.

Say what? Are you right-wingers this tone deaf???!!!

You guys just dragged a 30 years old fake news about Biden into the spotlight just a couple weeks ago.

Old 05-22-2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
You would trust that nobody has planted your dna on the scene of the crime?

Somebody took a time machine and planted Trump's DNA decades ago in order to frame him today.

Why didn't I think of that possibility?

Old 05-22-2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
if someone accused me of rape and said they had my DNA to prove it, i would say they got my dna via some illegal way because i didn't rape anyone.

no way i would comply period.

Compliance should not be up to the accused.

Bill Clinton had to provide his DNA to Monica's team. He sure as heck didn't want to.

Old 05-22-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Compliance should not be up to the accused.

Bill Clinton had to provide his DNA to Monica's team. He sure as heck didn't want to.

That was a completely different situation. that was an active investigation where there was probable cause of a committed crime.

this is vastly different. this is an allegation made by a political foe decades after the incident occurred.

there is NO connection between these two things.

Old 05-22-2020, 11:05 AM

30,114 posts, read 18,717,309 times
Quote:
No big deal. Just another rape case against Trump that he is trying to get out of.

If some woman I never met accuses me of rape and say she has the rapist's DNA; I'd gladly provide mine and see it as a golden opportunity to clear my name.

But what do I know. There must be a reason the stable and totally moral genius is refusing provide his DNA to clear his name.

Trump lawyers ask for halt in suit from woman alleging rape

I would not do it either. Doing so validates the absurd claims of the lunatic left and exposes one to potential false positives.

Even though I do not use drugs or alcohol, I would not submit to a urine drug screen randomly requested by loonies either.

Old 05-22-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Say what? Are you right-wingers this tone deaf???!!!

You guys just dragged a 30 years old fake news about Biden into the spotlight just a couple weeks ago.

uhm. no we didn't. a devoted liberal made an allegation. all the major news outlets ran the story (accept ABC which promptly got an interview with Biden).

the ONLY thing conservatives have done is point out that during the Kavanagh hearings, we were told we had to believe 40 year old allegations simply because they had been made.

those same people are now suggesting that is no longer the case.

we didn't drag anything. we aren't the ones that are tone deaf

Old 05-22-2020, 11:15 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,641,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
That was a completely different situation. that was an active investigation where there was probable cause of a committed crime.

this is vastly different. this is an allegation made by a political foe decades after the incident occurred.

there is NO connection between these two things.
Really? When is "consensual sex" a committed crime"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies