Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 01:18 PM

6,626 posts, read 4,289,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh, I won't run at all. Let's make a deal. You and your fellow anti-wall people can continue to pay the over $100 billion a year that illegal aliens cost us and we pro-wall people will pick up the $25 billion tab for the wall. Do we have a deal?
Deal. Your taxes will be increased 10% immediately. Please send your check to the WH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2018, 01:18 PM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
The wall hasn't even been built yet so how has Trump failed miserably? He 's merely asking congress for funds to get it started. Geez, you guys need to get a grip and stop sounding like a bunch of parrots in here. What do you care anyway since it's cheaper to fund the wall than continuing paying out over $100 billion a year for the social costs of illegal aliens. I ask again did you and yours fail at math?

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
No, he’s not going to get any money to get the wall started. No tax money for his manhood project, Buddy. He’s certainly free to use his billions to build the wall, given how rich he says he is. Or we can tax the deplorables for the wall too. But not my tax money, bucks. Dream on. Not one cent. Go ask Mexico as you promised, orange two scoop bozo.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:19 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,153,734 times
Quote:
The wall hasn't even been built yet so how has Trump failed miserably?
And why isn't it built yet?

Because Trump failed to get Mexico to pay for it.

Now he's embarking upon Plan B: Congress. Congressional Democrats and some Republicans aren't too keen on that kind of expense when the deficit has reached more-than-epic depths.

What's Plan C? Gofundme?

Old 12-12-2018, 01:22 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
Deal. Your taxes will be increased 10% immediately. Please send your check to the WH.

And your taxes will be increased even more once you have to pick up the tab for my share of the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us. You must have failed at math because after I get rid of that tax burden and only have to pay my fair share of the wall my taxes would actually be less. Please send your check to the IRS.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
And why isn't it built yet?

Because Trump failed to get Mexico to pay for it.

Now he's embarking upon Plan B: Congress. Congressional Democrats and some Republicans aren't too keen on that kind of expense when the deficit has reached more-than-epic depths.

What's Plan C? Gofundme?

Are you really this clueless? Did you not read the link I provided how Trump's plan is to make Mexico pay for it involuntarily? Again, why do you even care since it's cheaper to fund the wall than the continued $100 billion a year that illegals cost us.

it's not been funded and built yet because the Democrats won't provide the funds for the wall bill that they passed in 2006 including some Republicans. Why aren't you and yours holding them responsible for that?

Old 12-12-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
No, he’s not going to get any money to get the wall started. No tax money for his manhood project, Buddy. He’s certainly free to use his billions to build the wall, given how rich he says he is. Or we can tax the deplorables for the wall too. But not my tax money, bucks. Dream on. Not one cent. Go ask Mexico as you promised, orange two scoop bozo.

His manhood project? You don't have anything original to say except quoting one of your liberals media sites? How is securing our border a manhood project? This project aka the wall was approved back in 2006 by a bi-partisan congress. Was it a manhood project to them?

It's up to congress to fund the bill they passed, not Trump. Now you're just getting nasty with your stupid deplorable and orange bozo remarks. How old are you 12? You're talking like a juvenile now.

As I offered another poster a deal I'll offer you the same one. You pick up my share of the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us and I'll gladly pick up your share of the $25 billion wall. Put your money where you mouth is, stop being insulting in here and grow up! Unless you failed at math that deal wouldn't be good for you.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:34 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,735,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Look - you could say the same about Obama when he got elected. The people wanted him. Why oppose him on ObamaCare, or carbon taxes? Because they are bad for the country in the long term.

Dems think the wall is bad. Elections won't change that. They are OK ignoring the current laws and letting criminals roam between the countries. It is what it is.

The above is a misrepresentation. We oppose the wall because you do not have evidence supporting your position that we currently don't enforce our laws and "let criminals roam between the countries."

Old 12-12-2018, 01:37 PM

6,626 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
His manhood project? You don't have anything original to say except quoting one of your liberals media sites? How is securing our border a manhood project? This project aka the wall was approved back in 2006 by a bi-partisan congress. Was it a manhood project to them?

It's up to congress to fund the bill they passed, not Trump. Now you're just getting nasty with your stupid deplorable and orange bozo remarks. How old are you 12? You're talking like a juvenile now.

As I offered another poster a deal I'll offer you the same one. You pick up my share of the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us and I'll gladly pick up your share of the $25 billion wall. Put your money where you mouth is, stop being insulting in here and grow up! Unless you failed at math that deal wouldn't be good for you.

Moot point, since Congress, including Republicans, are not going to vote to fund the wall. Like trump said yesterday, he doesn't have the votes, even in the senate.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:37 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Oooh, someone needs to turn on his TV. ....
hahahahahahahahaha

Old 12-12-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
The above is a misrepresentation. We oppose the wall because you do not have evidence supporting your position that we currently don't enforce our laws and "let criminals roam between the countries."

Are you serious? Out of 11 million plus illegal aliens there are no criminals among them? Hell, we even have sanctuary cities to protect them! How about felony ID theft or tax evasion that illegal aliens are guilty of to work and that's only for starters. Is that not criminal enough for you? If our immigration laws were truly enforced and we truly had a secure border then how did they get in here and manage to remain here?

Tell you what, since you're so opposed to completing the wall then why don't we just tear down all the walls that are on our border now? Would that be ok with you? I'm sure the Border Patrol would not agree with you. They are on the front line putting their lives at risk but that doesn't matter, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies