Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 12:24 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,560,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
Don't like someone's tattoo don't look at it. I personally do not CARE if people find my tattoos offensive or distasteful. My body I will do with it what I like.
It's impossible because they are everywhere. Somebody standing in front of me doing business and all I see is UGLINESS. Please do the decent thing and cover up your offensive, abject ugliness.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:26 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,612,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
One would have to be blind not to notice the ever-expandingtsunami of disgusting ugly tattoos appearing on the bodies of America’s bottomfeeders. Not just small, discrete tats like WWII vets might have gotten, butfull arm “sleeves”, sometimes crawling up the neck, throat et., lending adisgustingly eerie, trailer-trashy, gang bangery mantle of sickness.
This creepy skin-graffiti is not limited to men males, butis also found on women non-males, which contributes an whole other facet to thegross-factor of these body abominations.
Further compounding the disgust-factor, instead of keeping theirindiscretion, their newfound, self-inflicted ugliness, under cover, they seemto be bound and determined to put as much of it (and their poor-to-non-existentjudgement) on as full of display as possible, as if the normal people reallywant to see their grossness, their ugliness in all its putrid vileness.
For the life of me, I can’t understand why (or how) somebody wouldwant to defile themselves, to render themselves as a permanent laughing-stock.Do they think they are improving their appearance, increasing their “presence”,masculinity or femininity getting this graffiti applied to their skin?
]In the past, if an American wanted to stand-out, to get noticed, to set themselves apart from the crowd, they would wear nice clothing, clean and pressed, work to better themselves by being the best tradesman, craftsman, professional or entertainer they could be.
Nowadays, these cheap, shallow, empty people seek to do so by making a mockery of themselves via tattoo-ink, making themselves look more-akin to an MS-13 member than an American of some note or accomplishment.
I implore you, if you are so buggered up, to consider your fellow citizens and keep your ugliness under cover. The rest of are not interested in your idea of "class" or having that ugliness inflicted upon us. Please have consideration for those of us not particularly interested in your ugliness.
I don't get it either but if that's what they want to do with their body...to each his own.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:27 PM

6,275 posts, read 3,429,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
We can't avoid seeing the tattoos that cover arms, legs, hands, and necks that some people do to themselves. You are correct that you are free to do as you will with your body, but those of us who have to see you in public are similarly free to be grossed out by them.

What is your objection? I can not image anyone being grossed out by a tattoo....now body piecing....

Old 08-21-2018, 12:28 PM

4,038 posts, read 2,727,321 times
Quote:
It's impossible because they are everywhere. Somebody standing in front of me doing business and all I see is UGLINESS. Please do the decent thing and cover up your offensive, abject ugliness.

"If thy eye offends thee, pluck it out."

Translation: *Your* problem, not theirs.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:28 PM

36,606 posts, read 30,945,456 times
Quote:
Ugliness is subjective.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:31 PM

33,571 posts, read 37,188,083 times
I think tattoos are a gang thing....I would never deface my body with a tattoo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tatt...w=1360&bih=635

Old 08-21-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Long ago I saw a nice looking female with beautiful skin. She turned, and to my disappointment, one arm was entirely covered. To hide such a beautiful arm is a shame. Since then it seems as if everyone has them. I find tats a huge turn off.
they are truly disgusting and render those unwise enough to get them a laughing stock.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Tats can exclude you from many decent jobs. For instance, some nursing schools do not allow visible tats. Sales reps and other business professionals will probably not hire you with visible tats. Its not discrimination as long as they apply the same rules to everyone.

Then there is the whole ageing thing. Your skin ages, sags, wrinkles and so on. Ink bleeds. By the time you have had a tats for 30 years, its just a blob of blue/black looking ink.

But you are right. Its your body but I would be willing to bet the majority of young kids getting tats today will regret it at some point in their life.

Once you are tatted up, you are good for very little. After all, who would trust their business prospects to somebody with such poor judgment, and who would deeply offend most of the people they come into contact with.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
tattoos are for uninteresting people to give them something to talk about since they are uninteresting. congrats to those that like it and hurt their bodies getting such, though.
Yes, they are hollow people with little to recommend them. Like the drunk at a party who puts a lampshade on his head desperately crying for attention. It also indicates a coarsening of our society. Civilized people just don't do such things. I suggest that people who are so empty inside, try to make something out of themselves instead of getting tats. After all, tats must make you even less of a person, while doing nothing positive for you. The only people positively impressed are people of no consequence.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:48 PM

20,774 posts, read 8,615,720 times
Can you picture these people when they are elderly, with wrinkled, blotchy,drooping tattoos? Wouldn't it be dangerous for medical personnel trying to find a blue vein if the person's arm is covered with what looks like blue veins?

If you want to make a lot of money, invest in the latest tattoo removing technology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies