Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 11:14 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,292,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If that was true the Dems would not have licked up every lie Obama told like it was ice cream.
He lied about everything and he is on record of doing it.

LOL. A Trumpeter accusing others of believing lies!!!!!!

Oh, the irony.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 11:15 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,884,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton either but I also don't believe the Democrats as a whole want to see the economy collapse. There are a few leftist celebrities that have stated that they would like to see it collapse just to spite Trump and to troll his base but that doesn't represent the entire Democratic base.

If Trump is the pilot of the plane he is steering it way off course. I don't like Trump but I don't wish for him to fail. If he succeeds we should all succeed.

OP is comparing the left to the Nazis. It is silly for anybody to compare the left or the right to the Nazis. My guess is the OP has been writing this for a while and finally gathered all of his thoughts. This is his first post in over two years.
Timmy, yes, Maher said he wants a recession to get rid of Trump even knowing that it would hurt Americans, he knows a recession will have little effect on him. You can't possible want this and then claim you care about the American people. I'm not being snarky but think about it... wanting a recession to get rid of Trump is a serious case of TDS.

Celebrities and the media are playing on people's ignorance of history and the meaning of words to promote hatred toward Democrat opponents. They say a lot of crazy things, knowing people believe them. How many times have you heard the left calling the right Nazis, Racist ect.... They are manipulated people but really, for who's benefit?

Instead, why can't Democrats gain the support of people with policies that helps rather than focusing and caring more about simply regaining power. To this day they don't understand that good policies work way better than instilling hate and using force. They did it back in the Jim Crow days, they're doing it now. Their target is just different.

Last edited by petch751; 07-22-2018 at 11:24 AM..

Old 07-22-2018, 11:16 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,995,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
You seem to just repeat things over and over.

Are you working off of a script?

WOW! You are on top of things are you not? LOL!

Old 07-22-2018, 11:17 AM

4,335 posts, read 1,577,160 times
Quote:
So why do Trumpeters hates American values so much??

We hate those that seek to destroy American Value. I suspect you wouldn't recognize American Values if you were surrounded by them 24 x 7.

Here is a quick way to determine American values - Whatever you think on a subject, America values are just the opposite.

Old 07-22-2018, 11:18 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,770,066 times
Quote:
American values:

- Prosperous

- Elite

- Multi-cultural

- World leader

- Educated

- Technologically advanced.

- Racially diverse

- Lead by examples

- Envy of the world

- Strong

- Principled

- Friend of internationalism

What makes the Right so despise the above American values?

Democrats give lip service to your list. They have no workable policy's to achieve it that doesn't destroy the economy and the country.
Drop the hate and talk policy. They can't do that and so they go on with the hate. The Dems are a party of emotionally charge useful idiots. Weak minded buyers of a fairy tail where everyone gets a fluffy puppy.
Even Comey says policy has to be ignored and blindly vote democrat. He was supposed to be serving the Blindfolded Lady when in the FBI but he left her raped and murdered in the dumpster of political interference.

Last edited by phma; 07-22-2018 at 11:31 AM..

Old 07-22-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
You may see it that way inside the collective cult of the democrat party b/c of being misinformed or a lack of knowledge about the documents created by the founders of the country the left has come to hate.
A small hint : We the people doesn't mean we the democrat party. Try not to read the documents in the context of we the democrat party.
The democrat party kinda reminds me of the movie "The Hateful Eight". They all end up dead in the end. Shot themselves to pieces. Much like the cannibalization we see from the PC in the democrat party.

Jeez, talk about a completely off the mark analogy. How many Democrats do you know even own guns????!! You think a group of multi-cultural welcoming folks are going to shoot up each other??? Man, even your imagination needs fact checking. You lock up eight Democrats in a place, they are more likely to argue to death about the hidden meaning of the Illiad.

It's the Republicans who are "The Hateful Eight", they are loners who hate everything and everyone and the movie's ending is a perfect curtain draw for their intolerance, hate and violence.

Old 07-22-2018, 11:21 AM

241 posts, read 145,206 times
You guys are in here arguing dem vs repub while both parties go to Washington and sell us all down the river. They may look like they are in opposition but it’s WWE Wrestling...they fight in the ring but once they get backstage they slap hands and give praise to their corporate overloads.

Old 07-22-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Democrats give lip service to your list. They have no workable policy's to achieve it that doesn't destroy the economy and the country.
Drop the hate and talk policy. They can't do that and so they go on with the hate. The Dems are a party of emotionally charge useful idiots.
Yeah, that explains this:

California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom

Old 07-22-2018, 11:23 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,995,481 times
Quote:
Jeez, talk about a completely off the mark analogy. How many Democrats do you know even own guns????!! You think a group of multi-cultural welcoming folks are going to shoot up each other??? Man, even your imagination needs fact checking. You lock up eight Democrats in a place, they are more likely to argue to death about the hidden meaning of the Illiad.

It's the Republicans who are "The Hateful Eight", they are loners who hate everything and everyone and the movie's ending is a perfect curtain draw for their intolerance, hate and violence.

I have to hand it to you... this post is amusing. LOL!

Old 07-22-2018, 11:24 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,226,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
My god! Thank you for this intelligent reply.
I’m not allowed to use my whole vocabulary here. Have a very nice day. You DO Know who owns this site?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies