Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 10:53 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,603,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

But you think Trump is likable lol

sure do.
If you leftists were not so busy losing your mind over everything you'd understand hes doing rather well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 11:17 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,442,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
sure do.
If you leftists were not so busy losing your mind over everything you'd understand hes doing rather well
Doing what, well?

Old 07-22-2018, 12:33 AM

29,223 posts, read 22,427,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terr View Post
I will repeat this for you as well. I see you have been around here for a while, certainly before the election. Can you point to one of your Presidential election predictions from before Nov 2016 so we can gauge how well you can see the future?
I'm sure I made a few in 2012.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:40 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,044,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
IMO, I don't see Trump making past his first term if he makes it that far. On here his supporters still love him but outside of this forum I'm seeing less and less of his supporters I think they are tired of the drama and him embarrassing himself. So no I don't see him getting that far myself.
Many thought he would leave by June 2017!!

I feel he is going to be around 24, because there would be no real competition.

Hillary s best chance would be in 2024...if she s still healthy and fit by then..

Old 07-22-2018, 12:47 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,664,733 times
He won't be able to run because he'll be in prison for all his money laundering and other criminal activity.

Old 07-22-2018, 01:28 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,602,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Many thought he would leave by June 2017!!

I feel he is going to be around 24, because there would be no real competition.

Hillary s best chance would be in 2024...if she s still healthy and fit by then..

Old 07-22-2018, 01:48 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,710,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Doing what, well?
Well you have to admit that he does make a pretty good shill for Putin. I cant believe that the people who voted for Trump would do so again after watching the Helsinki press conference, where he described Americans, including I take it include his supporters as "Stupid & Foolish"

Look isn't it pretty obvious to everybody by now that Trump has been compromised by the Russians. What else could explain his servile relationship with Putin, Because at that press conference, everybody saw Trump take Russia's side against the best interests of the people of the United States.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:54 AM

30,538 posts, read 19,288,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
Trump has been frustrated by the courts and what he can and cannot do and has expressed his frustration many times over it.
I am thinking that he may not even want to run again for President.
Last time we had so many running from both parties it was a fee-for-all.
To me it's just sad that the people cannot come up with someone trustworthy.
If Trump's healthy, he'll run and win again.

Old 07-22-2018, 05:24 AM

59,291 posts, read 27,467,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
Trump has been frustrated by the courts and what he can and cannot do and has expressed his frustration many times over it.
I am thinking that he may not even want to run again for President.
Last time we had so many running from both parties it was a fee-for-all.
To me it's just sad that the people cannot come up with someone trustworthy.
"Trump has been frustrated by the courts and what he can and cannot do and has expressed his frustration many times over it."

Anybody can make a claim.

Obama was OVERTURNED MORE times then any previous president.

Did you make the same claim during his admin?

We HAVE seen the most liberal court, the 9th, make rulings against Trump's actions only t have HIGHER courts overturn the 9th.

Trump has put into place a LOT of lower court judges, so we will see how many times he get overturned by them.

"As of July 19, 2018, the United States Senate has confirmed 44 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 1 Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, 23 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 20 judges for the United States District Courts, and 0 judges for the United States judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 93 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 1 for the Supreme Court, 12 for the Courts of Appeals, 78 for the District Courts, and 2 for the Court of International Trade.[3] There are currently no vacancies on the Supreme Court, 13 vacancies on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 129 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 2 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade,[3] and 32 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (1 for the Supreme Court, 8 for the Courts of Appeals, and 23 for District Courts).[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts...
List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

THIS is one of the MAIN reasons America did NOT want hillary.

For years the dems could NOT get the legislation passed they wanted, so they went the court suit route becuae LOT of America's judges were liberal.

NOW, IMO, the tide will turn.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 07-22-2018 at 05:32 AM..

Old 07-22-2018, 05:43 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,389,349 times
He'll run again his ego will make sure of that,in fact i suspect his dictator like attitude will have him coming up with some scheme whereby he remains in power for life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies