Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 03:40 PM

52,430 posts, read 27,016,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Indeed, they have been both energetic and well-attended.
In case anyone wants proof, here is a photograph of one of those tRump rallies.

Ahh..... This is all that Trump's opposition has these days.

Nothing on Jobs, Illegal immigration, stupid wars of choice, outsourcing, crime and lack of opportunity on those Democrat plantations, etc.

They dream of Nazis, are constantly outraged, and love misprinting Trump's name. This is all they have for America now. This is why Democrats can't win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 07:09 PM

13,309 posts, read 8,630,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump HAS to run again.

Apart from the fact that it would kill him to no longer be the center of attention, he must be terrified of the retribution he'll face once he's out of office.
Pffft. . He gets to use tax funded security for the rest of his unnatural life. No one will give a hill of beans about him once a leader for the people is head honcho. I absolutely agree that trump has to run....he can keep running..maybe to Mexico even ; )

Old 07-22-2018, 07:12 PM

25,213 posts, read 9,900,873 times
Will Trump run again?

I thought liberals were sure he wouldn’t even be able to finish his first term.

Those darn Russian indictments for collusion are probably delayed

Old 07-22-2018, 07:15 PM

25,213 posts, read 9,900,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump HAS to run again.

Apart from the fact that it would kill him to no longer be the center of attention, he must be terrified of the retribution he'll face once he's out of office.
You do know all former Presidents get free security for life right? Obama signed that bill.

You also know that trump, a billionaire, can also afford his own private security right?

Yeah the army of men around him are really shaking in their boots

Old 07-22-2018, 09:58 PM

32,406 posts, read 15,429,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
I don't think Trump is likable outside of his base. The reason he will win in 2020 again is because the left is even less likable.

I've been a Democrat my entire life up until about 5 years ago. Like millions upon millions of other former Democrats, I can't stand what the party has turned into. The Republican party isn't much better, but Trump all over them too. It's rather funny.
No, who the democrats ran were horrible...Bernie and Hillary...really I’m not sure trump will even win the primaries with all the turmoil in the White House and his bromance with Putin.

Old 07-23-2018, 06:16 AM

59,542 posts, read 27,968,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
He'll run again his ego will make sure of that,in fact i suspect his dictator like attitude will have him coming up with some scheme whereby he remains in power for life.
"He'll run again his ego will make sure of that"

It must have been bill clinton's and obama's egos that made them run for a 2nd term also.

Oh, wait, dems only run "for the betterment" of the country and repubs only run because of their egos!

You can't make this stuff up!

Old 07-23-2018, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
He'll definitely run again. Hillary will not run again. If the Dems can put up anyone with a pulse that isn't an embarrassment he will lose in an absolute landslide.

" he will lose in an absolute landslide" That is what the dems said the LAST TIME.
How did THAT work out for you?

Old 07-23-2018, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
And Fox News wants you to believe that whatever Trump says is golden so you have no point.

It is so funny how so may on the left SWEAR they would NEVER watch FOX yet, somehow KNOW what they say!

Statements like this one only PROVES they do NOT watch FOX.

Old 07-23-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
I think so too.

Now imagine the scenario where he loses the primary. Aside from being a great comeuppance for Traitor Trump, can you imagine what those last months of him being in office would be like? The best scenario there would be if he got so butthurt that he decided to take his ball and go home. Or if our Cowardly Congress finds a way to impeach him then.

The same is true if he loses the general in 2020 but for a shorter time.

"Now imagine"

Imagination is ALL some on the left have. That and asinine juvenile insults!

Old 07-23-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Unsure how it's 'assumed' that when a rational thinking person objects to the currently seated potus that suddenly the writer is a democrat or a lib. I'm not registered under either of those parties. As it happens I stand as a citizen and understand that gaslighting the public and backtracking is this potus dogma. He will run because his ego demands it. His efforts have been boring . He got lucky with his setting up the supreme court to create ruckus in years to come. His choices prove he wants dramatic change to suppress females and to hinder our countries laws on humans wishing to legally reside here.
Delusional. Yeah that does come into play for the sheeples.
The most popular republican presidents : Abe Lincoln,followed by Ronald Regan. Neither of those names echo trump in their names.
Sorry folks you backed the wrong horse but 2020 will get a real leader and a person of diplomacy .

"Unsure how it's 'assumed' that when a rational thinking person objects to the currently seated potus that suddenly the writer is a democrat or a lib."

The same as when anyone objected to any of obama's policies was called a RACIST!

Or objected to hillary or any woman is called a s SEXIST!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies