Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 10:24 AM

18,981 posts, read 9,152,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhwdavid View Post
After Trump claims he forgot to use the word ‘not’ in statements about Russia, The White House releases a list of further corrections:

That's hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 10:29 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,475,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Page not found. Trump colluded with the Russians to take it down.

Still waiting for proof btw.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...big-promotion/

Here's the link.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:32 AM

8,502 posts, read 4,629,286 times
Some of these Republicans are just not of sound mind if their words are to be believed.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:33 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,187,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Republican Senator Mike Rounds of South Dakota came up with a reason why Trump said what he did

“The president just looked right back at [Putin] and with the same straight face... basically sent a message: ’If you can sit here and tell me that with a straight face and that’s what it takes it to move forward in other negotiations, I most certainly can match you on this, and in fact I can stand here and say, ‘Of course you didn’t do it,’ even though we all know that [you did],’” “The reality is, ‘I know you did it, you know you did it, and you know that I know that you did it.’ So to me, Mr. Putin tried to tell the whopper with a straight face and President Trump basically laid out, ‘You wanna play that game? Fine. I can do the same thing because we all know you did.’”

The senator then said “I can’t come up with another [reason]― we’re all trying to find a reason why the president would have done it. And this is the only logical explanation I can come up with it,”

It makes so much sense now.
Clear as mud.

My theory: Trump was out-bullied.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:51 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,881,108 times
Trump apologist spin? Seriously? Why is that cult 45 can't admit that Trump made a huge mistake throwing our intelligence communities under the bus in favor of his bromance Putin, This is a slippery slope and dangerous game and so far Putin is winning. Bigly. It's time to be a patriot and an American first over defending a man that has seriously betrayed our country.

Old 07-18-2018, 11:12 AM

21,422 posts, read 7,535,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
No, it doesn’t make any sense. You’re just eager to believe anything to justify Trump’s treasonous behavior.

If you want to continue to play a game of self deception go ahead.

The rest of us are not going to rationalize the con man’s behavior.
ditchoc was being sarcastic.

You two are in general agreement.

Old 07-18-2018, 01:44 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,187,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Republican Senator Mike Rounds of South Dakota came up with a reason why Trump said what he did

“The president just looked right back at [Putin] and with the same straight face... basically sent a message: ’If you can sit here and tell me that with a straight face and that’s what it takes it to move forward in other negotiations, I most certainly can match you on this, and in fact I can stand here and say, ‘Of course you didn’t do it,’ even though we all know that [you did],’” “The reality is, ‘I know you did it, you know you did it, and you know that I know that you did it.’ So to me, Mr. Putin tried to tell the whopper with a straight face and President Trump basically laid out, ‘You wanna play that game? Fine. I can do the same thing because we all know you did.’”

The senator then said “I can’t come up with another [reason]― we’re all trying to find a reason why the president would have done it. And this is the only logical explanation I can come up with it,”

It makes so much sense now.
Brilliant
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies