Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 08:43 AM

37,962 posts, read 17,934,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Nope. This isn't even remotely it. His body language is that of a man being dominated by his opponent, not a man in charge.

He refuses to believe the Russians tampered with the election because it might mean he didn't actually win.
That's not true. Trump has already acknowledged the Russians were involved. Granted their is no proof they actually managed to do anything. Just like we are involved. Except we're actually do replace countries leadership.

Quote:
I also think Putin has something on him. Not some pee tape, because it would be embarrassing, sure, but would any of his supporters actually care? Nope. They'd say it was in the past, and Trump is a Christian now, or whatever, and he's a new man.
Is that why Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama was? I wonder what they had on Obama?

Quote:
No... what would really upset even Trump supporters would be to find out he's beholden financially to the Russian mafia or something of that sort. That Trump isn't as wealthy as he claims, because Putin has access to Trump's financials. That would also make a dent because part of the Trump allure to a large percentage of supporters is that Trump is a rich, successful man. If he was neither as rich as he claims or as successful and/or was involved in some sort of collusion that put the US in jeopardy, I do think it would matter to a large chunk of supporters. If Putin has power over enough people who hold Trump's bank notes to bankrupt Trump? People might care then.
You made this all up. Make up a scenario and act like it's true.

Quote:
Not all of them, though. Trump could be the devil incarnate and they would not care.
Care about what? Something you made up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 08:44 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,816,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
How do we even know that Putin is involved? .
Because Putin is the dictator of Russia. His Presidency is a sham, free elections in Russia are a myth. Putin is an alleged murder and thief and may be the world's richest man because it is believed he has stolen $200 billion from Russia. That's how we know.

The bigger question is why are you defending Putin?

Old 07-18-2018, 08:48 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,793,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
What it looks like we've got now is a MSM that HATES POTUS so much that they record,dissect and interpret everything he says or does in every negative way possible. This has never happened before.
Yes, they hate him which is why they take video and audio recordings of him saying the incomprehensibly stupid crap he does. Then they SHOW IT TO PEOPLE!!!

Damn them!!!!

Damn them all to hell!!!!!

Old 07-18-2018, 08:53 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,653,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
How do we even know that Putin is involved? Russia is a big country with millions of people. Could there be a group there that is working behind the scenes on their own that is trying to influence elections round the world?

Obama told us he had no idea that Hillary had her own private server despite sending her emails there....

Plus there are groups in America that are actively trying to undermine our own Government and influence elections and some of these groups are not known to Trump.

I'm just saying how can we hold Putin responsible for something he might not have had any control over?

Trump is our President but he has no influence over the DNC and their back door shenanigans to rig the election.

I think Trump put his foot in his mouth as he often does and the media and Dems are hammering on it as they always do.

let me translate the above post.

But but but Obama, Hillary. Trump is great, but i can't explain away why he is betraying the US, so Hillary, Hillary Obama Obama.. look over there look anywhere but at Trumpy.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:55 AM

8,400 posts, read 4,398,079 times
I kind of liked the tag line that said

Trump travels to Helsinki to meet with the President of the United States

Old 07-18-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You mean like THRUSH vs U.N.C.L.E. ?

Possible, but I don't think that is very likely.

If you would suggest the Russian mob, then I would think that is possible.

You may (probably will) disagree but this is what I see:

#1 After multiple bankruptcies the Trump Org can no longer get loans from most big banks.

#2 In 2008 Donald Trump Jr states that they have ho problem with money. He specifically says: "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets ... we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

#3 March of 2014 the Russian Federation annexes Crimea. Subsequently president Obama announces sanctions on Russia, which inhibits the flow of money between the USA and Russia. This means he not only has trouble raising cash, but he has trouble repaying his 'investors', who are notably upset.

#4 Donald Trump announces his run for the presidency in 2015

#5 'Investors' ask Putin for help getting Trump elected so he can solve their mutual problem. Trump adds old Russia hands to his campaign staff. Russian disinformation campaign kicks into high gear. Trump campaign gets the condemnation of Russia's annexation (Crimea) removed from the Republican party platform.

#6 Before his first official week on the job, Trump starts the process to remove sanctions on Russia.

Perfect storm.
Cool story bro. Now all you need is proof.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:56 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,653,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Yes, they hate him which is why they take video and audio recordings of him saying the incomprehensibly stupid crap he does. Then they SHOW IT TO PEOPLE!!!

Damn them!!!!

Damn them all to hell!!!!!
yeah it is so of unfair of Americans to record the POTUS speaking and then try to hold him accountable.

In fact nobody should be allowed to broadcast anything Trump says or does without his team saying so and Trump should be allowed to retrospectively adjust anything and everything he says to suit his needs and desire.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
I've got a better theory...

President Trump's ego is so fragile, that he refuses to believe that collusion had anything to do with the election outcome. He badly wants/needs to believe that he got elected because his public worship the ground he walks on.

Russian interference, to him, cannot be fathomable because it means there is a possibility that he wasn't the best candidate.
He wasn't the best. He just ran against the worst.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:58 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,268,993 times
Actually, when I read the transcript and saw that he said in response ... "I have confidence in both parties,”
I immediately saw it as tongue in cheek political double talk meaning he didn't trust either one of them

And I think he should have left it at that and not made it worse trying to cover it up with the "misspoke" crap!

Old 07-18-2018, 08:59 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,793,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Cool story bro. Now all you need is proof.
This is a link RedZin posted on another thread.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...big-promotion/

Like I said there, how much more 'coincidence' can you tolerate before you wake up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies