Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 11:26 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Snopes...bwahahahahahaha. They need to stick to urban myths

Here is one of your posts from another thread: "It's not only arguing with idiots with these people it's arguing with 3-5 year olds as well." Who is childish now? Just a quick glance at your posting history answers that question real fast.

That being said, provide another source if you don't believe snopes.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:27 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wait, wait, wait???
Snopes debunked eyewitnesses?
Snopes was there? CNN needs to report on that!
Witness testimony at Columbine the day of the shooting indicated as many as six shooters. Again, not always reliable on the worst day of your life. That's why the police and investigating agencies take statements from everyone and consider them as a whole. The eyewitnesses at Columbine, for example, were seeing the same two shooters. They were initially wearing long black trench coats, but each took them off at different spots making up for different eyewitness accounts. They also briefly separated from one another giving, in effect, more "shooters" seen in the halls.

I love a good conspiracy theory. I love watching old "X Files" and shows like that. I also believe there does exist conspiracies in the real world. But you got to look at more than just one eyewitness testimony by a high school student on the day her school was shot up.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:28 AM

1,225 posts, read 605,399 times
Quote:
Another eyewitness, student Alex Miednik, told local media she believes there was a second shooter, because she was talking to Nikolas Cruz as shots were being fired elsewhere in the school.
This one

Old 02-26-2018, 11:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Witness testimony at Columbine the day of the shooting indicated as many as six shooters. Again, not always reliable on the worst day of your life. That's why the police and investigating agencies take statements from everyone and consider them as a whole. The eyewitnesses at Columbine, for example, were seeing the same two shooters. They were initially wearing long black trench coats, but each took them off at different spots making up for different eyewitness accounts. They also briefly separated from one another giving, in effect, more "shooters" seen in the halls.

I love a good conspiracy theory. I love watching old "X Files" and shows like that. I also believe there does exist conspiracies in the real world. But you got to look at more than just one eyewitness testimony by a high school student on the day her school was shot up.

I was pretty glued to the reports out of Colorado, plus my grandmother and aunt live there. granny drove a bus for the Cherry Creek ISD.
I don't remember exaggerated numbers.
I know I didn't hear anyone say they were going down the hall having a conversation with the shooter and he was unarmed and shots still being fired.
Full tactical gear to plain clothes in 1-2 minutes max, all gear and gun back in the bag?
Teacher said shooter face covered and could not identify 20 feet away.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
This one
LOL. I copied and pasted all that from News Wars and never clicked on that link.
Does it make what the eye witness said a lie?

Old 02-26-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
LOL. I copied and pasted all that from News Wars and never clicked on that link.
Does it make what the eye witness said a lie?
Less credible perhaps. Does every eyewitness tell the truth without consequence?

Old 02-26-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
Less credible perhaps. Does every eyewitness tell the truth without consequence?

There are now 6 kids that have come forward to say there was more than one shooter.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:48 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,116,288 times
The only conspiracy is that the cops and the FBI knew it was going to happen and allowed it to happen to push forward some sick political agenda, just as the FBI, CIA, and the Bush administration (except Bush himself, ironically) knew 9/11 was going to happen and allowed it to happen to push forward a sick political agenda.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:49 AM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Nothing the girl in the video said contradicts the truth. She walked out with Cruz AFTER the shooting. Unlike most past school shooters who took their lives as police closed in, Cruz ditched his gear and joined crowds fleeing a different part of the school to get out undetected.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
There are now 6 kids that have come forward to say there was more than one shooter.
People seem to welcome the idea of crisis actors, perhaps that’s what they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies