Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 08:19 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,005,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. The Sandy Hook shooting was full of nonsense like this as well. Its sickening. They even tried claiming the kids didnt exist, and that the school was never open. This would of course have required a entire city to be in on it. Critical thinking is not the strong suit of folks who post nonsense like that.
Indeed, if one were to believe Mr. Alex Jones, whom admitted in his divorce court that his on-air persona was an 'act', then we here in the United States have not had any massacres of people for many decades. All 'red flag' operations by the Government, seemingly. Even the 9-11 attacks, apparently.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:21 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,721,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
’ He was in full metal garb – helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’d never seen before. It wasn't an AR.

Like most people, I have never seen an AR 15. Had I observed what this teacher did, I might have described it as a gun I had never seen before rather than assume.

She did not say full metal garb just as she never said black fatigues or a baklava as you previously posted.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Dude, you keep trying to use this as evidence of some kind of conspiracy and cover-up. So you tell me what you think she saw. Tell us what's going on instead of using TV interviews with folks on the worst days of their lives. I'm kinda tired of your non-sense to be honest.
Dude! Why get so defensive?

The lady said, it was a gun she had never seen before. It was not an AR. The rifle they say he bought & used.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You can keep repeating that, it still won't make it reality you know?

LOL. Can you imagine how hard this would be to ACTUALLY cover up? Like for real?

Lets see:

all the drs who removed bullets from people with them being the wrong caliber, the morticians for those dead, all the evidence folks who recovered bullets etc from the scene, all the survivors who were only wounded, etc etc etc.

This nonsense fails the sniff test. You have no shame.
Hundreds oF LE from multiple counties, all first responders, the FBI, all hospitals, all EDs, all nurses and tech's, and all surgeons met for lunch and conspired to fabricate a story.

This is right up there with false reports of mass shootings in 7 separate Las Vegas hotels at the time of the shooting from the Mandalay. Guess we were supposed to believe that thousands of responders and all hotel employees conspired to hide the truth.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The feds and the complicit MSM will go in and once they get their official narrative all nicely packaged and politicized, they'll sanitize the scene and black out anything they don't feel fits what they want the public to believe. I'm not saying they'll fake or destroy evidence or not, but they could if they wanted to. And they absolutely do spin what evidence they do want known.
Then they can keep things under a cloud of doubt and float conspiracy theories of their own to throw people off. We'll never know exactly what happened and that's how conspiracy theories start.
They went full gun control and covered for the FBI until they could( deservedly) throw local law enforcement under the bus.
Who is " they" ?

It's gotten darn crowded under that bus with the FBI call center in West Virginia not assigning follow up to the appropriate field office. And then there's the vast number of mental health professionals and the school for emotionally disturbed students who failed to see the whole picture over time and the shooters adoptive parents.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:49 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,297,174 times
Okay...let's just have a bit of a thought exercise here...

IF Cruz was not the only shooter, why would he not say that to his lawyers?

IF Cruz was NOT THE shooter, why would he confess to this crime?

C'mon...

Old 02-27-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dude! Why get so defensive?

The lady said, it was a gun she had never seen before. It was not an AR. The rifle they say he bought & used.
You seem to assume most people have seen an AR 15 and could identify a gun as such.

I have not and rather than assume it was an AR 15 I would be inclined to say it was a weapon I had never seen before- a truthful response.

If the gun the shooter used was not an AR 15 what rational reason would there be for the hundreds of responders and ballistic forensics to say otherwise?

Wounded is wounded and is dead no matter the type of gun.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:50 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Most prosecutors would tell you eyewitness testimony is far from their favorite, most trusted form of 'evidence'.

Ballistics will easily determine just how many guns were in use if not the number of shooters.

this thread isnt about "most prosecutors."

Old 02-27-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Indeed, if one were to believe Mr. Alex Jones, whom admitted in his divorce court that his on-air persona was an 'act', then we here in the United States have not had any massacres of people for many decades. All 'red flag' operations by the Government, seemingly. Even the 9-11 attacks, apparently.
Yes, he does not sit and be a boring show.
He goes off the rails sometime and it is hilarious! He has SNL type skits. But, in between all that, he has guest on that are on the inside. It is not a 5 minute interview with staged questions. He brings people on like Trump, people in congress, people in the agencies, eye witnesses, and have a very in depth analyze for 30 minutes to an hour.

You can slam him all you want. His viewership grows daily as more and more take the red pill.
He had more viewers and listeners than CNN and MSNBC the week of the 2016 elections. avg. 80 million a day.

Ever hear of the Streisand Effect? It works.

INFOwars holds the same press credentials as CNN.

Alex has only had to retract one story in 10 years. Can CNN, MSNBC say the same? Even FOX has had to retract stories.
That's right... One story in 10 years of research journalism, touching issues no other news outlet will.

Old 02-27-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Like most people, I have never seen an AR 15. Had I observed what this teacher did, I might have described it as a gun I had never seen before rather than assume.

She did not say full metal garb just as she never said black fatigues or a baklava as you previously posted.

She thought it was a police officer. He was in full metal garb.
Most cops in full tactical gear, are not wearing a maroon tee shirt and jeans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies