Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 07:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,762,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
You need a search warrant if the person calling in the complaint is not in the house and not in danger. My understanding at least.

Not sure what happened there but her story as thus far reported in the media sounds to me like she was not afraid for her life. Given she refused to sign the non disclosure thing.

I get the impression she was scared at first when they guys first verbally snapped, then from their she was no longer afraid but angry and determended to get revenge.

May not have been that way but that's the way it sounds to me for now.

And a search warrant will never be issued on hearsay. Kinda like getting thrown out of a bar and they get PO'ed and accuse them of everything possible to get the bouncer in trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 07:28 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,652,049 times
He's a dirt bag.....

Old 08-30-2016, 07:33 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,072,474 times
What was she doing on his property, touching things that weren't hers in the first place? And all it takes is a lie of a white female, and chaos ensues.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:48 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,433,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
And a search warrant will never be issued on hearsay. Kinda like getting thrown out of a bar and they get PO'ed and accuse them of everything possible to get the bouncer in trouble.
Well they got one, so I suspect more is going on.

BTW for reference he has been off probation for what? 15 months? And this is one of several incidents.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:50 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,433,931 times
Actually something more interesting is some of the side details. They take your phone at the door if you want to enter. OK thats fine. Its his property, and he can say this.

What isnt fine? Refusing to return said property unless you sign a non disclosure. If they can prove that, its theft. With a gun involved, its armed theft. Wait...wasn't that what got OJ?

Old 08-30-2016, 08:14 PM

90 posts, read 102,822 times
Don't feel the least bit bad for her. What kind of things do you expect to happen when you hang out with wanna-be thugs/gangsters with no class or brains?

Old 08-30-2016, 08:58 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,044,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruspalinski View Post
Don't feel the least bit bad for her. What kind of things do you expect to happen when you hang out with wanna-be thugs/gangsters with no class or brains?
Yah! When I saw a picture of her, that's exactly what I thought. You are the trash you hang out with.

Old 08-30-2016, 09:05 PM

51,068 posts, read 24,571,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
lol. You said what I was thinking except my thoughts were more graphic.

Would the world miss him if he went away? No? OK, then...
1. Let's face it, Chris Brown will not live to a ripe old age.

2. Would the world miss him? Probably not, but the world would miss a justice system that follows standards that are supposed to follow the guideline of innocent until proven guilty.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:24 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,372,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
What was she doing on his property, touching things that weren't hers in the first place? And all it takes is a lie of a white female, and chaos ensues.
This is exactly what happened.

She was caught attempting to steal a piece of jewelry & was told to leave & sign the NDA(which celebs do all the damn time). She refused to leave & got a gun pulled out on her.

You refuse to leave my house & you'll get a gun to your face too.

...but she's a little white girl so you captain-save em's will come to her rescue.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:35 PM

21,505 posts, read 10,630,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
Except OJ had some talent that was entertaining...just look at the way he gashed the defense. He absolutely killed it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mVyvZ1OR4
Well, I hate to seem defensive of Chris Brown, but the dude is talented. Too bad he is squandering it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies