Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 01:54 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,747,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well that makes a lot of sense, defund an organization that prevents unwanted pregnancies increasing ......abortions.
Any organization involved in such a massively divisive political issue should never have received federal funding in the first place. It'd be like giving federal funding to the NRA. Why were taxpayers ever paying for PP in the first place??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2016, 04:08 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,780,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Any organization involved in such a massively divisive political issue should never have received federal funding in the first place. It'd be like giving federal funding to the NRA. Why were taxpayers ever paying for PP in the first place??
PP, like most medical facilities in this country, accepts medicare/medicaid patients, and also provides medical services under other federal and state programs - again, like many other medical facilities.

Old 01-16-2016, 04:09 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,074,274 times
Excellent point. This is nothing different than the lgbt activists punishing people who disagreed and disagree with their agenda. Secular progressives want conversation / discussion only if it follows their strictures. If one dares to strays from their dicta, it gets ugly from there.

This is an example. How dare someone, some group show how carelessly and heartlessly these people treat human life.

Oh, and Cecile Richardson is a major contributor to Hil's campaign. That is irrelevant, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
How can they sue over videos that they've been screaming were fake?

Old 01-16-2016, 04:12 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,161,657 times
Good, I hope this backfires in PP face!

Old 01-16-2016, 04:18 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,182,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It won't show the opposite because the film producer has already admitted to it.
He admitted that the words that came out of PP's own mouth, wasnt the words that came out of their mouths?

hows that work exactly?

Old 01-16-2016, 06:45 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,047,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
Anyone have a link to the "heavily edited" videos? I only saw the ones that were unedited.
This is a question for all you Planned Parenthood supporters, where are the heavily edited, taken out of context videos? Because if no one can provide one for me, than something is really strange, because there are people defending planned parenthood, WITHOUT watching the actual videos.

Old 01-16-2016, 09:44 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,067,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Who incited the PP abortionist to chop up those little babies and throw their arms and legs, with clearly visible and fully formed fingers and toes, along with more marketable baby parts into that tray seen in the video?
Well, that would be the woman who decided to have an abortion, wouldn't it?

Really doesn't matter where she has it done, she has decided to abort.

How would you like to see the fetus/fetal tissue disposed of?

If it was put in a fancy little casket and buried in a cemetery, would that make you feel better?

Of course not, because the agenda here isn't how the fetus is disposed of, the agenda is to ban abortion.

Why do you and those who targeted PP feel you have to hide behind a cloak of dishonesty?

BTW.....do you know or care what is done with the fetal remains after an early term miscarriage?

Why aren't pro-lifers fighting for legislation to address how fetuses terminated by miscarriage are disposed of?

You don't care if those remains are flushed down the toilet or thrown into a bin with tumors and other medical waste, do you?

How telling.........

Old 01-16-2016, 10:28 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,415,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Good.

Should they also be held accountable for inciting violence, as it was Robert Dears motive, based on these fraudulent tapes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Good.....and yes, I believe they should be held accountable for inciting violence.
Quote:
Who incited the PP abortionist to chop up those little babies and throw their arms and legs, with clearly visible and fully formed fingers and toes, along with more marketable baby parts into that tray seen in the video?
[quote=Annie53;42663315]Well, that would be the woman who decided to have an abortion, wouldn't it?

OK, so whatever sentence the women who had their babies chopped up get should be applied to the undercover team?

See how silly that is?

People aren`t punished for exposing the truth.

Old 01-16-2016, 10:29 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,270,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
This is a question for all you Planned Parenthood supporters, where are the heavily edited, taken out of context videos? Because if no one can provide one for me, than something is really strange, because there are people defending planned parenthood, WITHOUT watching the actual videos.
Please.

With the Powerball craziness last week a friend of mine posted a link to a story…about a winner.

The headline read "Nurse in California wins Powerball" (paraphrasing).

My FB friend added: A hardworking nurse with 7 kids! She deserves it.

That post had 109 "likes" and about 20 comments of "good for her!" by the time I scrolled upon it.

I clicked on the link, ready to read the story.

It was about a nurse in California who worked at a nursing home & her son pranked her - called her up while she was at work and told her she won. She did not.

Lesson I never lost, but others should learn:

Do your own research. Just because someone told 'ya something and you look up to that person b/c he or she is an MD, a super-lawyer, Kayne West, Planed Parenthood, the POTUS…doesn't make it true.

After I asked if the post of hers was a trick question….20+ more liked it and even more commented on it with congratulatory type posts.

Finally I asked if anyone read the darn article.

Post disappeared…..

Old 01-16-2016, 10:59 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,067,879 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Well, that would be the woman who decided to have an abortion, wouldn't it?

OK, so whatever sentence the women who had their babies chopped up get should be applied to the undercover team?

See how silly that is?

People aren`t punished for exposing the truth.

In other words, you don't really care about how dead fetuses are disposed of.....it is just a backdoor argument used to disguise the real agenda......banning abortion.

1. No one is killing and cutting up babies, except possibly parents who chose not to abort and their children are now "missing"......"kidnapped"..... never to be seen again.

2. Abortion is legal, so why would a woman who has chosen to abort be sentenced to anything?

See how silly your argument is?

Again I ask, where is your concern about how fetuses terminated by miscarriage are disposed of?

Is it OK to flush them down the toilet?

Is it OK to dispose of them as medical waste?

Is it OK to use them for medical research?

After all, isn't that what this is all about? How PP disposed of fetuses?

How should fetuses, whether aborted or miscarried, be disposed of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies