Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 08:12 PM

35,851 posts, read 21,256,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It's DoD protocol........not fedex protpcol

It's DoD protocol.......not fedex protocol....

Unless you are saying that the commander in chiefs orders don't encompass everyone underneath? Is that what you are saying?

I am saying- DOD is NOT- DHS or DOJ etc and they run their own protocols. Will you believe me if I tell you DHS accepts regular emails from different companies- people-public or other wise on their server?
There are limitations-- YES of course- but tell me:
“The Pentagon is investigating the release of more than 13,000 email addresses with military domain names that may have been used to log in to the website Ashley Madison.

as for fed ex--
Security protocols were not considered for overnight delivery services when they made the rules of how to send things in a secure manner from one location to another-IF you find training on that let me know'

security SOP is not set by the prez[LEFT]
Read more: DoD to test F-35 vs. A-10 — Pentagon investigating use of cheating site — Services to report on women in combat by Oct. 1 - POLITICO
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2015, 08:24 PM

17,596 posts, read 9,376,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The fact that she did not tell Obama, her immediate superior about the data breach will sink her. He said right out she never told him. That is a problem for her.
You are referring to the CBS interview - the obvious 'follow-up question' (which was never asked) was --
"Mr President - are you saying that neither YOU or anyone in your Administration NEVER received OR sent any Email to Secretary Clinton during the ENTIRE 4 years that she was your Secretary of State?"

How can the entire Administration AND the entire Department of State AND the entire Intelligence Apparatus AND the entire Defense Department AND the entire National Security Council ....... NOT see that her email address was NOT a .gov?

They ALL had to know.

Old 10-18-2015, 08:43 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,932,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Even Fox admits that this is political.
That statement is right out of your imagination..! Only a democrat could come up with such a whopper..!

Old 10-18-2015, 09:16 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,882,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And yet, you'll vote for her....

The FBI disagrees with you, why are they investigating?

Why is it not "highly classified"? Classified is classified....end of story, not need to make it any more dramatic....

The FBI is all a right wing fantasy?

You seem to have a significant comprehension problem.

So far no one has laid a glove on her. The issues of her lying so far appear to be preposterous. Simply taking perfectly true statement that did or did not work out and claiming they are lies.

So far all the lies I can see come from the right wing. They endorse voting for Clinton rather than not.

Old 10-18-2015, 10:01 PM

42,823 posts, read 26,562,268 times
"an intelligence source familiar with the investigation tells Fox News" lol

Old 10-19-2015, 05:01 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,257,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
She said what she thought at the time. She thought the server would be more convenient than a government address.
Now just above in another post you said she didn't say that.

Quote:
She thought she could get by with only one device. Did not work. That does not create a lie either.
Yes it does when you staate you only used one device.

Quote:
i would find it vastly more suspicious if she had managed to wipe the machine clean and the backups. But there is no indication she did that.
Realistically it should have been wiped before it left her house becsue of the sensitive information on it. This actually becomes a very large issue because you have companies in possession of data that is classified.

After it was moved from her house they ordered that the backups be reduced to 30 days shortly after the investigation into this server began, this would effectively delete anything deleted from the server. Of course if it was not wiped it may still be there.

Last but not least there is another company involved with this that apparently provides disaster recovery backups. Apparently because of misunderstanding they were keeping full backups, everything that was on that server may be recovered.

Unbeknownst to Clinton, IT firm had emails stored on cloud; now in FBI

Old 10-19-2015, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Now just above in another post you said she didn't say that.

Yes it does when you staate you only used one device.

Realistically it should have been wiped before it left her house becsue of the sensitive information on it. This actually becomes a very large issue because you have companies in possession of data that is classified.

After it was moved from her house they ordered that the backups be reduced to 30 days shortly after the investigation into this server began, this would effectively delete anything deleted from the server. Of course if it was not wiped it may still be there.

Last but not least there is another company involved with this that apparently provides disaster recovery backups. Apparently because of misunderstanding they were keeping full backups, everything that was on that server may be recovered.

Unbeknownst to Clinton, IT firm had emails stored on cloud; now in FBI
She stated her intent was to use one device. Did not work out. You have a direct quote where she said she only used one device? The common one appears to be...

“I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two,” she said at the time.

All of dthe above suggests she did not send anyone who knew what they were doing to wipe the server. She treated it more as an administrative detail than a cover up attempt.

Again the SofS gets to decide and said there was nothing classifed on it.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:48 AM

59,555 posts, read 27,711,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
She stated her intent was to use one device. Did not work out. You have a direct quote where she said she only used one device? The common one appears to be...

“I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two,” she said at the time.

All of dthe above suggests she did not send anyone who knew what they were doing to wipe the server. She treated it more as an administrative detail than a cover up attempt.

Again the SofS gets to decide and said there was nothing classifed on it.
"Again the SofS gets to decide and said there was nothing classifed on it"

Wrong. And it has been pointed out to you several time and you you still cling to the same lame argument.

For instance, the CIA woks closely with the State Dept.

The CIA sends some info to her that has been classified as Secret, etc., she CANNOT change that classification.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,637,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
That statement is right out of your imagination..! Only a democrat could come up with such a whopper..!
OH NO. O'Reilly said it and their other hosts said the same thing. O'Reilly said of course it's political and if you think it's not - you are naive.

Now apologize for calling me a liar.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Again the SofS gets to decide and said there was nothing classifed on it"

Wrong. And it has been pointed out to you several time and you you still cling to the same lame argument.

For instance, the CIA woks closely with the State Dept.

The CIA sends some info to her that has been classified as Secret, etc., she CANNOT change that classification.
I showed the language in the EO which quite completely empowers the SofS. Sorry you guys don't care for it but not only is it there but it is the right way to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies