Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 11:07 AM

752 posts, read 1,165,837 times

Advertisements

Often is possible see such posts at forums. Like black or Asians asked white women ( in 95% targets is white women and answers are from them) for date and they answer “I do not date XXXX”. How, usually “minorities”, males find such answer offensive? If someone do not want you in his house because of yours cultural difference and skin color difference that do not mean he or she is racist. I date only white women of northern European origin and it is it. I’m not racist, I do not have nothing against no one. That do not mean that I must admit anyone in my house who would interest.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:14 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,337,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Often is possible see such posts at forums. Like black or Asians asked white women ( in 95% targets is white women and answers are from them) for date and they answer “I do not date XXXX”. How, usually “minorities”, males find such answer offensive? If someone do not want you in his house because of yours cultural difference and skin color difference that do not mean he or she is racist. I date only white women of northern European origin and it is it. I’m not racist, I do not have nothing against no one. That do not mean that I must admit anyone in my house who would interest.
Sure it does.
What's YOUR definition of racist?

Old 11-17-2013, 11:19 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,113,527 times
Quote:
If you don't want to date a _____ person because you find _____ characteristic physically unappealing, then no, I wouldn't consider you a racist or bigot.

If you won't date a _____ person because you "don't want _____ people in your house", then yeah, you're a raging racist and/or bigot.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:28 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,506,618 times
"If someone do not want you in his house because of yours cultural difference and skin color difference that do not mean he or she is racist."

I also like to know what your definition of racist is?

Old 11-17-2013, 11:31 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,506,618 times
OP, where are you from?

Old 11-17-2013, 11:31 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,464,969 times
There's a difference between finding a characteristic appealing or not, and thinking that what people are born with means they will have a higher likelihood for a certain behavior.

The first is an opinion of what some one finds attractive, the second is bigotry.

There is a big difference between finding white guys with blonde hair attractive or not, and thinking that a white guy with blonde hair is more likely to beat and rape random women for fun. That is a real example if you look at black men. The first is an opinion of what people find attractive,

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-17-2013 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: link to outside forum

Old 11-17-2013, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Sure it does.
What's YOUR definition of racist?
If I plan to harm a person in any way because he or she is different race it is racism. Now question is what mean harm? It do not mean ban him (her) from my house. It is same like say I do not want fat women hence it mean I hate fat women. I do not want sleep with them, I do not want kill them.
Idea that saying that you do not want date someone because of his race is racism is actually introduced to force white women to mix.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:38 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,113,527 times
Quote:
If I plan to harm a person in any way because he or she is different race it is racism. Now question is what mean harm? It do not mean ban him (her) from my house. It is same like say I do not want fat women hence it mean I hate fat women. I do not want sleep with them, I do not want kill them.
Idea that saying that you do not want date someone because of his race is racism is actually introduced to force white women to mix.
I think it's pretty safe to say you're a racist.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
OP, where are you from?
From Bosnia. I do not see how it have to do anything with topics. I was answered a few times from German women that they do not date Balkan guys I didn’t find it offense at all. They like theirs or blacks or whatsoever. It is freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I think it's pretty safe to say you're a racist.
If it is definition of racist I’m proud to be. What actually minorities do is fooling as with label racist. We have to admit, already, billion in western world or we are racist.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:44 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
If you don't want to date a _____ person because you find _____ characteristic physically unappealing, then no, I wouldn't consider you a racist or bigot.

If you won't date a _____ person because you "don't want _____ people in your house", then yeah, you're a raging racist and/or bigot.

Yeah i tend to agree with you. For one thing, your hormones can't help hide who it is your attracted too, and that is nobody's business, i could care less.

However if you choose to not want a certain demograhic of people in your home that you also would never date, if that is not a racist, what is it.

I have friends in my home of all skin color tones. I kind of like the difference in cultures and learning a bit about other cultures, you grow when you learn.

And amazing to find out in some clultures how they get along with so little.

Just because your not physcially attracted to a certain race, is no reason not to have this type of person in your home, you can still be friends. Unless your a racist torwards a certain race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies