Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 11:48 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,991,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
From Bosnia. I do not see how it have to do anything with topics. I was answered a few times from German women that they do not date Balkan guys I didn’t find it offense at all. They like theirs or blacks or whatsoever. It is freedom.

If it is definition of racist I’m proud to be. What actually minorities do is fooling as with label racist. We have to admit, already, billion in western world or we are racist.
we are more PC in America. Bosnia is not exactly the most enlightened place in the world....and Bosnians in germany are known as thieves and pimps.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:49 AM

752 posts, read 1,165,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Yeah i tend to agree with you. For one thing, your hormones can't help hide who it is your attracted too, and that is nobody's business, i could care less.

However if you choose to not want a certain demograhic of people in your home that you also would never date, if that is not a racist, what is it.

I have friends in my home of all skin color tones. I kind of like the difference in cultures and learning a bit about other cultures, you grow when you learn.

And amazing to find out in some clultures how they get along with so little.

Just because your not physcially attracted to a certain race, is no reason not to have this type of person in your home, you can still be friends. Unless your a racist torwards a certain race.
Nop my private life is my private ting. Therefore human kind call it private life. Label racist do not work there. Btw I’m friend only with a few guys from my own nation. It do not mean that I’m racist toward other peoples. Friend and boy friend or girlfriend are private tings.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:54 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,835,847 times
The question is who cares. People can think whatever they want bc of my dating preference. I'm a white guy and wouldn't date a black woman. I also wouldn't date someone who's 400 pounds. Doesn't mean I hate fat people.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:57 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,756,963 times
I see a lot of fat white chicks that will only date black men. I would like to thank black men for taking fat white chicks out of circulation, and for reactivating their cell phones.

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
The question is who cares. People can think whatever they want bc of my dating preference. I'm a white guy and wouldn't date a black woman. I also wouldn't date someone who's 400 pounds. Doesn't mean I hate fat people.
But the issue is do you not date black women because you find black skin physically unappealing, or because you don't want to associate with people who happen to have black skin?

Basically what situation we have here is that if white women ( AND IT IS ALL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN AND FORCING THEM TO HAVE MIXED CHILDREN ) say to someone “I do not date xxx race” He have moral right to punch her or even rape her. Of course if situation would come to court he will get smaller sentence because SHE OFFEND HIM per today moral laws. It is very nasty trick.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I see a lot of fat white chicks that will only date black men. I would like to thank black men for taking fat white chicks out of circulation, and for reactivating their cell phones.
It is off topic. Nobody do not care if white women want date black. Wish both best in life. Problem is that is shame say “I date only my race”.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:03 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
Quote:
Basically what situation we have here is that if white women ( AND IT IS ALL ABOUT WHITE WOMEN AND FORCING THEM TO HAVE MIXED CHILDREN ) say to someone “I do not date xxx race” He have moral right to punch her or even rape her. Of course if situation would come to court he will get smaller sentence because SHE OFFEND HIM per today moral laws. It is very nasty trick.
What in God's name are you talking about? Are you trying to say that the "equality movement" (I can't really think of another way to put it) is some sort of agenda designed to allow colored men to rape and breed white women?

And let's say you're right - what's the solution. Legislate against race-mixing and set up an apartheid regime?

Old 11-17-2013, 12:05 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,390,380 times
Quote:
Often is possible see such posts at forums. Like black or Asians asked white women ( in 95% targets is white women and answers are from them) for date and they answer “I do not date XXXX”. How, usually “minorities”, males find such answer offensive? If someone do not want you in his house because of yours cultural difference and skin color difference that do not mean he or she is racist. I date only white women of northern European origin and it is it. I’m not racist, I do not have nothing against no one. That do not mean that I must admit anyone in my house who would interest.
"Just because we broke up, that doesn't mean we have to stop SEEING each other!"

"Uh, yes it DOES, actually"

LOL at you, dude. Also, learn to grammar.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:07 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,756,963 times
Quote:
It is off topic. Nobody do not care if white women want date black. Wish both best in life. Problem is that is shame say “I date only my race”.
what?

in soviet russia, car drive you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies