Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 12:52 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,523,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Now you have that right. I think that should be morally right to say "I do not want date you because you are xxx race" or "because you are of xxx religion". I think that people have full moral right to say it. Dating is private ting. I say that a couple times and yet a taper & painter who follow me at projects is black. It hence denied your logic. Do not count Latinos who I even do not know numbers.
“There is a difference between not DATING people with certain features and not DATING people because they belong to a certain race.”
Fixed

This is exactly what poor white women are faced with. If they say “I do not date xxx” they are hatter of that race. Hence offended person have moral right to physicaly attack her.
You can choose not to date someone of another race without being a racist.
But the op don't even want them in his presence. He said they are not allowed in his house. He is taking it a step further.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by glass_of_merlot; 11-17-2013 at 01:38 PM..

Old 11-17-2013, 01:03 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,320,336 times
Attraction is based on more than looks to me. When I get to know someone, they might become more attractive or the opposite may happen. There is not just one type for me, but I know that I wouldn't date someone who limited themselves to only one type of person. They would qualify as too narrow minded for me.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:05 PM

22,214 posts, read 19,512,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boregard View Post
If you don't feel an attraction to blacks or Asians that is not being racist, Is that where the liberals are at now? If you don't lay down and spread your legs for a different race you racist? WOW they are going off the cliff.
Where the hell did you get that out of this thread??

Old 11-17-2013, 01:12 PM

835 posts, read 1,042,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boregard View Post
If you don't feel an attraction to blacks or Asians that is not being racist, Is that where the liberals are at now? If you don't lay down and spread your legs for a different race you racist? WOW they are going off the cliff.
Nobody is saying that you have to date men of different races.

But if you're main reason of not wanting to date someone is only because they are a different race - that's racist. There is no twisting it.

As I stated before, there is a difference between not liking someone because they have certain features and not liking someone because they are a certain race.

If you don't date black men because you don't find certain features on them attractive; that's okay. If you don't date black men because they are black men; that's not okay.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:36 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,523,601 times
That's what I'm saying. ^

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Old 11-17-2013, 01:45 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,922,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post

If you don't date black men because you don't find certain features on them attractive; that's okay. If you don't date black men because they are black men; that's not okay.
A buncha liberal crapola. The fact is there is little difference between not finding certain physical attributes common in a race attractive and not finding the race attractive.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:47 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,347,402 times
Quote:
If I plan to harm a person in any way because he or she is different race it is racism. Now question is what mean harm? It do not mean ban him (her) from my house. It is same like say I do not want fat women hence it mean I hate fat women. I do not want sleep with them, I do not want kill them.
Idea that saying that you do not want date someone because of his race is racism is actually introduced to force white women to mix.
So, you're only a racist if you actually HURT someone of a different race? If you're not out there lynching folks, you're not a racist?
You have a very interesting definition of racist. However, it's wrong. You're a racist
Surprise!

Old 11-17-2013, 01:55 PM

2,988 posts, read 3,544,418 times
Quote:
Often is possible see such posts at forums. Like black or Asians asked white women ( in 95% targets is white women and answers are from them) for date and they answer “I do not date XXXX”. How, usually “minorities”, males find such answer offensive? If someone do not want you in his house because of yours cultural difference and skin color difference that do not mean he or she is racist. I date only white women of northern European origin and it is it. I’m not racist, I do not have nothing against no one. That do not mean that I must admit anyone in my house who would interest.
I want my children to be white like me and that's partly why I'm attracted to white women. It's stupid to not let someone into your house because of skin color; however, I probably wouldn't be having Orthodox Jews or Muslims over at my house since I have pork and alcohol here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.