Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 01:42 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
what's true in the "south?" I'm guessing you've never been to the south.
I LIVE in the South. I was born in the South and have lived in the South almost my entire life. I'm very familiar with the conservatives down here.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:43 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
A doctor's appointment after eating a breakfast paid for by food stamps? Gee, I wonder who will be paying for that medical visit!

Of course, when a conservative steps up to try to put a stop to this madness, Democrats and liberals demagogue them (us) to death for trying to deprive little Juan or Tyrone or Jimmy of his Fruity Pebbles!

This woman is the THE PERFECT example of failed liberal ideology. She's the child of immigrants. She's fat. She's disabled. She does not work. She receive's food stamps. She has 5 obese children.

Is there a more perfect example of how liberals and liberalism are the death of America?

How the food stamp diet is leaving the Rio Grande Valley both hungry and obese | The Washington Post

How is a conservative trying to put a stop to this "madness?"

I thought that telling people what to eat is a nanny-state problem?

Seems to me that the First Lady and others (see Bloomberg, Michael) have some ideas, but, those are roundly shot down by the right as being too intrusive, etc.

Other than not allowing them to buy any food, how exactly should this issue of their poor nutrition be addressed?

Old 11-11-2013, 01:43 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Tassy, do you stay awake at night thinking up nightmare scenarios about the "poor" taking every dime out of your pocketbook?
Anyone who actually does pay 100% income tax is either really generous or really bad at filling out income-tax forms.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
why do you assume she is a liberal? I heard she was a founding member of the local tea party chapter in her community.
On another note, when I see the local right wing conservative, gun toting local militia wanna-bees all dressed in camo gear, with the "come and take em" bumper stickers, they all look like they swallowed a bowling ball and without exception, they are fat, morbidly obese, loud mouth, judgmental bastards.

You know what I'm talkin about???
Is that not the frickin truth? Yet they are the FIRST ones to scream if they think a poor person has a bag of Cheetos. And they are the first ones to scream when the First Lady makes a comment on Obesity. They are such fat hypocrites.

Quote:
Her personal political ideology is not the point. The point is that liberalism feeds, supports, foments, protects, and encourages her ability to be a net drag on society. Apparently, that went right over your head.
No, I do believe his post went over YOUR head. Is Texas a liberal state? Isn't that where this family resides? Do all Republican Presidents immediately withdraw food stamps? I didn't think so.

Right wing fatty boombalatties.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:44 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
I LIVE in the South. I was born in the South and have lived in the South almost my entire life. I'm very familiar with the conservatives down here.
so what is "true" in the south? I am very familiar with the "liberals" down there.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:47 PM

89,023 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Is Texas a liberal state? Isn't that where this family resides?

...Right wing fatty boombalatties.
The family is Hispanic. Hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democrat. AND they're religious zealots who don't believe in using birth control and getting abortions. Reconcile that.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:47 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Do you really want to be considered a Mental Midget? If so, keep posting tripe like this. You'll definitely succeed.
Obviously you want to be considered a genius by posting hatred threads like this one about people you don't even know. So sorry for you.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:49 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
"$1 for hot Cheetos smothered with cheese"

Thats called Frito Welfare! The Middle class picks up the tab and the corporations and the food stamp recipients recieve the goods.

Yummy

Last edited by LS Jaun; 11-11-2013 at 01:59 PM..

Old 11-11-2013, 01:49 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Obviously you want to be considered a genius by posting hatred threads like this one about people you don't even know. So sorry for you.
it's all good. welfare is shrinking. before you know it, the worthless parasites will be left to starve on the streets. the days of freebees are over.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The family is Hispanic. Hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democrat. AND they're religious zealots who don't believe in using birth control and getting abortions. Reconcile that.
You don't know one damn thing about this family. Why do you hate the poor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies