Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 01:13 AM

336 posts, read 450,691 times

Advertisements

I believe that they do. Let's look at the evidence.....

1. Regularly vote against their own economic interest.
2. Far greater tendency toward bigotry, then population as a whole. (put others down in an effort to feel better about themselves)
3. Lower then average levels of education.
4. In spite of being white in America, and therefore having every possible advantage, they still have to worry about their jobs being threatened by uneducated and/or unskilled undocumented Mexicans. That can't be good for their ego.
5. Much higher tendency to own multiple guns and weapons. Of course, because someone is always coming to get them. (my brain/wallet might be small, but I got me a big gun!)
6. Much higher likelihood to be smokers, alcoholics, and/or obese. (subconsciously trying to kill themselves)
7. Always wishing for the 'good old days' instead of looking forward to the future.
8. Every time we take another census, there are fewer and fewer of them.
9. Much more likely to claim that they are closer to God, and therefore will have the last laugh in the afterlife.
10. Can't stand Obama, because if a Black man from a single parent home can end up going to Harvard, and eventually become President, it undermines any reasonable argument that they have for being so unsuccessful.

Looks pretty clear to me. Almost makes me feel sorry for them.........almost.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:20 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,683,872 times
More race baiting.

It got very old a very long time ago.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:52 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,452,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxBlueMan View Post

2. Far greater tendency toward bigotry, then population as a whole. (put others down in an effort to feel better about themselves)
4. In spite of being white in America, and therefore having every possible advantage, they still have to worry about their jobs being threatened by uneducated and/or unskilled undocumented Mexicans. That can't be good for their ego.
5. Much higher tendency to own multiple guns and weapons. Of course, because someone is always coming to get them. (my brain/wallet might be small, but I got me a big gun!)
6. Much higher likelihood to be smokers, alcoholics, and/or obese. (subconsciously trying to kill themselves)
7. Always wishing for the 'good old days' instead of looking forward to the future.
9. Much more likely to claim that they are closer to God, and therefore will have the last laugh in the afterlife.
10. Can't stand Obama, because if a Black man from a single parent home can end up going to Harvard, and eventually become President, it undermines any reasonable argument that they have for being so unsuccessful.

1. Most union workers are D's
2. Not really. Their racism is weak in comparison to the bigotry that exists in the black community.
3. Most skilled labor jobs require some form of education or apprenticeship these days. That's right (gasp) your plumber, electrician and air conditioning guy didn't get their license by drawing it from a hat.
4. This is 2013. White males don't have every possible advantage.
5. Your white doctor or attorney is just as likely to own multiple guns.
6. As opposed to the minorities and women that don't work?????? say what
7. Once again, your white doctors and attorneys do the same thing.
8. That's not a good thing kid.
9. As opposed to the minorities and women?
10. They can't stand Obama because he's an ineffective leader. Go ask a bunch of blue collar guys how much they hate bill, and you typically get a different answer, even if they're R's.

Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube

Last edited by redfish1; 08-26-2013 at 04:01 AM..

Old 08-26-2013, 03:53 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,907,325 times
Maybe if democrats would stop insulting blue collar voters they would get more votes
from them. What an ignorant post this is. Most of us realize the best thing for our economic interests is a job. Something harder to come by under liberal economic policies.

Most of us do not believe it is in our economic interest to get food stamps.

Blue collar workers have seen what liberal economic policies have produced. They want no part of it.

Last edited by whogo; 08-26-2013 at 04:11 AM..

Old 08-26-2013, 03:56 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxBlueMan View Post

Source: OP's buttcrack

Old 08-26-2013, 04:57 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Source: OP's buttcrack
Exactly! LOL

Some people think they can post any old crap and sound intelligent. They don't realize that there are people reading this forum that do have some intellegence, and won't be fooled by their ignorance.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:12 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,369,802 times
so white republicans are stupid ?

and yet we're not the ones who voted twice for that bumbling idiot obama.
your arguement is invalid based on that one simple fact.

oh, thanks for the post OP, thats some top shelf humor

Old 08-26-2013, 05:15 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,375,811 times
This is a good example of how lefty thinking is so often similar to that of religious cults. Start with some psychobabble, throw in some stereotypes gleaned from Hollywood, folklore, & such, and pronounce yourself brilliant.

The gun as compensation meme is a pretty good example. I've never seen any evidence offered for it.

If you look at the gun biz, there is a strong tendency to value smaller and lighter. Thus the US military over the past century went from 45/70, to 30 06, to .308, to .223. Always getting smaller and lighter.

Yet some lefty somewhere came up with the gun as compensation meme, and 10s of millions of other lefties have endlessly regurgitated it, each doubtless thinking themselves as brilliant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.