Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 04:27 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times

Advertisements

This is some good stuff

"When Bill O’Reilly put Alex Jones‘ face next to the words “HATE SPEECH” in the opening of his show last night, he had to be expecting an impassioned response from the radio host. Jones did not disappoint today, calling O’Reilly a “bully punk” and challenging him to a pay-per-view boxing match.
“I’d like to get in a boxing ring with Bill O’Reilly,” Jones said, after accusing him of taking his words out of context on his show Wednesday night. “I challenge you to a pay-per-view boxing match. You think you’re so tough?” Jones accused O’Reilly of trying to intimidate his guests by turning their microphones off and pointing his finger in their faces. “You big, fat bully!” he exclaimed."

Alex Jones Fires Back At ‘Coward, Punk, Rat Bastard’ O’Reilly: ‘You Think You’re So Tough?!’ | Mediaite

Old 06-01-2013, 04:32 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This is some good stuff

"When Bill O’Reilly put Alex Jones‘ face next to the words “HATE SPEECH” in the opening of his show last night, he had to be expecting an impassioned response from the radio host. Jones did not disappoint today, calling O’Reilly a “bully punk” and challenging him to a pay-per-view boxing match.
“I’d like to get in a boxing ring with Bill O’Reilly,” Jones said, after accusing him of taking his words out of context on his show Wednesday night. “I challenge you to a pay-per-view boxing match. You think you’re so tough?” Jones accused O’Reilly of trying to intimidate his guests by turning their microphones off and pointing his finger in their faces. “You big, fat bully!” he exclaimed."

Alex Jones Fires Back At ‘Coward, Punk, Rat Bastard’ O’Reilly: ‘You Think You’re So Tough?!’ | Mediaite
Hahaha.....

I think I'd pay to watch that.

Hopefully they'll take each other out.

They're both a couple of idiots.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:57 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Hahaha.....

I think I'd pay to watch that.

Hopefully they'll take each other out.

They're both a couple of idiots.

I was thinking the same thing and I do not like boxing. Actually I was thinking more of a fight to the death Roman style

Old 06-01-2013, 05:06 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
Quote:
This is some good stuff

Typical. Can't conduct a 'fight' on an intellectual level, so has to resort to physical violence.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:13 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
That was a cheap shot by O'Reilly. I quit watching him a long time ago. Wish more people would follow suit, and see that he's just a hack for the system.
Lou Dobbs is the only one worth watching on Fox. or Stossel on Thurs.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:46 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I was thinking the same thing and I do not like boxing. Actually I was thinking more of a fight to the death Roman style
I don't like boxing either but that would be something worth watching. lol

Old 06-01-2013, 05:54 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,704 times
Both these guys are blowhards. I think O'Reilly is a little more rational, but that's not saying much.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:18 PM

580 posts, read 965,341 times
Quote:
This is some good stuff

Alex Jones is such a funny person! Just kidding. There is actually a lot of hate speech associated with him. He doesn't seem to be that mature. As soon as someone calls him out on some of the stuff he says he goes off the handle like this. then when they continue to criticize him for what he says he calls the person a bully or makes mocking impressions of the people like he did with Piers Morgan. I think one thing both parties might be able to agree on is that people like Alex Jones are stupid. (Excuse me for saying that.)

I do have to hand it to Mr. Jones though, at least he isn't only attacking the left.

What would be really funny is if Mr. Jones ran for president and, as a joke, we all elected him. (Then again, he might decide to put someone like David Icke or the guy who created the Zeitgeist movie in the Cabinet *shudders*) Maybe that way he can finally see what so called "evil" is lurking in the government and find out for himself how things are really run. It could get funnier still when his own loyal radio listeners start saying the same things he has been saying about other politicians.

In all honesty, I would be interesting to see what would happen if one of our presidents was a conspiracy theorist.

Anyway, weird fantasies aside, people like him aren't helping.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:51 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Does anyone give a crap aboiut Alex Jones?

Old 06-01-2013, 09:54 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That was a cheap shot by O'Reilly. I quit watching him a long time ago. Wish more people would follow suit, and see that he's just a hack for the system.
Lou Dobbs is the only one worth watching on Fox. or Stossel on Thurs.
I agree, all of the right wing media is insane, and lately they are starting to turn on each other
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies