Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 10:32 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,304,660 times

Advertisements

Alex Jones calling anyone "a big, fat bully" is ironically funny all by itself.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:40 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,282,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Hahaha.....

I think I'd pay to watch that.

Hopefully they'll take each other out.

They're both a couple of idiots.
hahah. i was thinking the exact same thing. But i hope that they go for each others' larynx so they are unable to speak again.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Alex Jones calling anyone "a big, fat bully" is ironically funny all by itself.
Just can't believe the conspiracy selling con-man is the same age as me. I look 20 years younger than him.

no wait...yes I can believe he looks 20 years older than despite being the same age. All that hatred can really do a number on you.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:46 PM

12,688 posts, read 6,754,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This is some good stuff

"When Bill O’Reilly put Alex Jones‘ face next to the words “HATE SPEECH” in the opening of his show last night, he had to be expecting an impassioned response from the radio host. Jones did not disappoint today, calling O’Reilly a “bully punk” and challenging him to a pay-per-view boxing match.
“I’d like to get in a boxing ring with Bill O’Reilly,” Jones said, after accusing him of taking his words out of context on his show Wednesday night. “I challenge you to a pay-per-view boxing match. You think you’re so tough?” Jones accused O’Reilly of trying to intimidate his guests by turning their microphones off and pointing his finger in their faces. “You big, fat bully!” he exclaimed."

Alex Jones Fires Back At ‘Coward, Punk, Rat Bastard’ O’Reilly: ‘You Think You’re So Tough?!’ | Mediaite
Yeah that sure puts the thing to bed. Being accused of being hate speaking advocate of violence, etc. Yeah ... calling your accuser names, throwing a tantrum and challenging him to a fight.

... Right ... that makes sense.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Just can't believe the conspiracy selling con-man is the same age as me. I look 20 years younger than him.

no wait...yes I can believe he looks 20 years older than despite being the same age. All that hatred can really do a number on you.
I'm still not convinced it's anything more than an act to fleece the stupid from their $$$. But one thing I do believe is that Austin has a bunch of really great taco trucks. And that Alex Jones needs to stay away from them!

Old 06-01-2013, 11:46 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,584,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylu View Post
Alex Jones is such a funny person! Just kidding. There is actually a lot of hate speech associated with him.
That is a lie. What exactly is hate speech? Speech you don't like? Alex promotes freedom and liberty. He tells us why he takes the positions he does, and for us to do our own research - to not take his word on it. He wants everybody to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions. I respect him, with his team of investigators. The man has courage and passion. Something seriously lacking in the drones that repeat the gov't approved news of the mainstream.
He's an individual with a personality, as opposed to the mindless collective bending over to the State! More power to em.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Alex promotes freedom and liberty.

While spreading lies and rumors, and slandering an entire cit's fire department on his website. Oh, and of course selling those lies, rumors and slander to the gullible folks like you.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That is a lie. What exactly is hate speech? Speech you don't like? Alex promotes freedom and liberty. He tells us why he takes the positions he does, and for us to do our own research - to not take his word on it. He wants everybody to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions. I respect him, with his team of investigators. The man has courage and passion. Something seriously lacking in the drones that repeat the gov't approved news of the mainstream.
He's an individual with a personality, as opposed to the mindless collective bending over to the State! More power to em.
Quote:
Every key person in the Bush administration and now in this next administration just so happen to be the sons and daughters of the founders of Israel and Mossad chiefs and people, and they're openly not even US citizens, and they openly are at the head of the table in anti-gun operations in the US, and I'm sick of it....This nation is now completely and totally under international crime syndicate control, a consortium of wicked robber barons, black nobility – that is the old royal families of Europe, intermarried and inter-bred with the Rothschild's, and the Rockefeller
There you go. What is exactly is the "Black Nobility"? Oh yeah, the anti-white uppity Black in the White House. And his circle of Jews.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
I'm still not convinced it's anything more than an act to fleece the stupid from their $$$. But one thing I do believe is that Austin has a bunch of really great taco trucks. And that Alex Jones needs to stay away from them!
He sells stuff to keep his operation going - he isn't bought n paid for by corporations like others are. Does O'Reilly sell a bunch of crap, yes he does, and he's constantly promoting it. He's a bigshot because he donates to charity for Wounded Warriors. Those guys wouldn't be wounded if they'd quit volunteering for these senseless wars. You have any idea what kind of a salary O'Reilly commands? He makes 10 mil a year at Fox, not including his books.
Alex sells useful and educational items
Alex Jones' Infowars Shop
You'd wise up if you listened to him once in a while.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
There you go. What is exactly is the "Black Nobility"? Oh yeah, the anti-white uppity Black in the White House. And his circle of Jews.
If you want to credit Alex with whatever you posted, I need a link before I'll read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies