Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 05:08 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
We still do not know what the hell was so freaking important, that our commander-in-chief could not be bothered with Benghazi on Sept 11. The man apparently went to sleep that night, not knowing or even caring if Stevens was alive or dead, we learned that much from Penetta, only because of Issa's hearings. no wonder you don't want to learn more, the deeper into the rabbit hole we go, the more outrageous the truth becomes.
So this actually came out in the hearings? That the president went to bed not knowing or caring if the ambassador was dead or alive? I ask because I didn't see the hearings, yet you state this as though it was part of the testimony given today.

Or is this just you thinking that if you repeat it often enough it becomes the truth? (After all, it works for Fox News.)

Old 05-08-2013, 05:11 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So this actually came out in the hearings? That the president went to bed not knowing or caring if the ambassador was dead or alive? I ask because I didn't see the hearings, yet you state this as though it was part of the testimony given today.

Or is this just you thinking that if you repeat it often enough it becomes the truth? (After all, it works for Fox News.)
Obama wont say. He knows people are questioning where he was because no one has said so. We do know that he basically told others to handle it. Where and what he did after that? Probably to bed. He had a fundraiser the next day in another state. Its not as if we would expect him to miss sleep over a terrorist attack and risk missing out on money.

He could easily explain where he was. But he wont. Because he was sleeping, and to admit to that would just look bad. To actually say that would look bad.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:12 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
For someone the lefties claim is so smart, he's got to be about the dumbest person I can think of. Stupid beyond belief. But the morons believe everything he says.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:14 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
http://download.premiereradio.net/gu...TLL_PMSDv3.pdf

Now you have to be an absolute hack to look at the time line and think there was not utter incompetence and an attempt to blame a video over terrorism.

And there are links within the timeline as sources.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:17 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
We'll never know. And do you know why we'll never know? Because Democrats don't immediately embark on witch hunts for political purposes when terrorists attack our country and a Republican is in office. I personally don't remember what the Bush Administration said after any of these attacks, but it was probably something very similar to what the Obama Administration said, praising our brave diplomats and denouncing the perpetrators.

Democrats stand behind their president in the face of terrorism and present a united front to the world. That's why you don't recall the aftermath of any of these attacks. Just once, it would be nice to see Republicans put country first in the same way, but that will never happen with this bunch.
Please show us an example of the Bush Administration for two weeks claiming an attack was due to a film when the Bush administration knew it was a terror attack

Old 05-08-2013, 05:20 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Obama wont say. He knows people are questioning where he was because no one has said so. We do know that he basically told others to handle it. Where and what he did after that? Probably to bed. He had a fundraiser the next day in another state. Its not as if we would expect him to miss sleep over a terrorist attack and risk missing out on money.

He could easily explain where he was. But he wont. Because he was sleeping, and to admit to that would just look bad. To actually say that would look bad.
Ah, so it's an invention of the right wing. Got it. (I knew that already, just wanted to hear one of you admit it.)

Old 05-08-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:

Obama has never answered where he was and what he was doing while the attack was going on. So all that can be done is to see where he was not. He as far as we know was totally disengaged from the attack as it happened, He was not in the situation room , he gave no orders to try to save the personal under attack for if he had you can bet those orders would have been made known. So the president was either completely disengaged or simply did not care we were under attack . Either way is not good

Old 05-08-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
And on the basis of this, we have brought Congress to a standstill? Because the talking points didn't match? I mean, seriously? In the end THIS is what has warranted all of this wasted time and money, and you don't think that's even a little bit ridiculous?
Yes to know for what motivation he sent Rice out to lie. Why send someone out to lie? Two reasons that I know of, one you are scared of the truth to be known, or two your completely out of touch as president. Either one is not good for the country

Old 05-08-2013, 05:31 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Obama has never answered where he was and what he was doing while the attack was going on. So all that can be done is to see where he was not. He as far as we know was totally disengaged from the attack as it happened, He was not in the situation room , he gave no orders to try to save the personal under attack for if he had you can bet those orders would have been made known. So the president was either completely disengaged or simply did not care we were under attack . Either way is not good
He was hiding under the bed with a comic book and a flashlight.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Where was the commander in chief?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies