Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 01:06 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,659,945 times

Advertisements

It is typical of liberals to hide behind their own self-induced fantasies. Liberals are typically the most racist, promoting guilt, rehashing what the evil white man has done to the poor and oppressed. If there was a desire to unite due to the transgressions of the past, then I could see it being productive. But liberals seemed to be mired in the finger pointing and blame game as well as sperating and dividing everyone into their respective race, class, creed or applicable adjective so that people (except for whites) achieve victimhood status. This makes the average hypocritical liberal feel good about themselves, and absolves them of their guilt.

If liberals truely wanted racism to end, they would want to unite as people rather than divide on our differences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 01:16 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,840,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Report: MSNBC Host Toure Founded a

There are NO racist in your ranks, right liberals?
He's isnt a politician BTW..So his ranking is where?

Old 04-10-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
It is typical of liberals to hide behind their own self-induced fantasies. Liberals are typically the most racist, promoting guilt, rehashing what the evil white man has done to the poor and oppressed. If there was a desire to unite due to the transgressions of the past, then I could see it being productive. But liberals seemed to be mired in the finger pointing and blame game as well as sperating and dividing everyone into their respective race, class, creed or applicable adjective so that people (except for whites) achieve victimhood status. This makes the average hypocritical liberal feel good about themselves, and absolves them of their guilt.

If liberals truely wanted racism to end, they would want to unite as people rather than divide on our differences.
Nice fairytale! i can think of a 100 other things people like you seperate your selves with and had not some of these things be inplace this country well maybe the southern region would still be living in the ways of the jim crow eras

Old 04-10-2013, 01:21 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,477,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
Nice fairytale! i can think of a 100 other things people like you seperate your selves with and had not some of these things be inplace this country well maybe the southern region would still be living in the ways of the jim crow eras
The REAL problem is your people have not yet moved away from the victim status in order to gain entitlements for the most part. It's in your culture, it's a learned behavior that is passed on from generation to generation. You are your own worst enemies. Time to enter the real world and move forward, stop living in the past.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:26 PM

29,626 posts, read 16,611,267 times
Before you post, read the link (something the OP and conservative posters failed to read)

The Blaze labeling someone a black supremacist or anti semitist does not mean they actually are. However, you republicans label president Obama a racist on a regular bases, so i doubt you care about the difference between fact and opinion.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:27 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,659,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
What?

Coherence should be the first part of your argument.

Seriously, look at the "diversity" message that is spewed at us daily and tell me that is not meant to separate people.

6,500 posts, read 6,048,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
"But I think it's very important to measure when and where things occurred. Did they occur when you were a young person in your formative years, or did they occur while you were a senior official in the Federal Government? When you're a senior official in the Federal Government, spending billions of dollars in taxpayers' money, and you're a mature individual and you make a mistake, then that was on our ticket. If you make it as a young man, time passes." -- Ross Perot
Um, fail. He still acts and behaves in the same racist fashion yet more controlled. So he is really no different. But as expected, you came to defend. No surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The REAL problem is your people have not yet moved away from the victim status in order to gain entitlements for the most part. It's in your culture, it's a learned behavior that is passed on from generation to generation. You are your own worst enemies. Time to enter the real world and move forward, stop living in the past.

thats your Opinion but its BS to me!!!....The only people who i see being or claiming to be victims of some of the most nonsense garbage are many conservatives a few yrs ago

Old 04-10-2013, 01:30 PM

11,762 posts, read 14,685,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Report: MSNBC Host Toure Founded a

There are NO racist in your ranks, right liberals?
I've never heard of this guy or his publication, but no liberal that I've ever heard of has ever made the claim you think you're refuting.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:31 PM

29,626 posts, read 16,611,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post

Your opinion is noted, but have you actually talked to a liberal instead of basing your entire claim on your conservative outlook ?

How exactly did you determine that liberals were the most racist, what makes you think that we promote guilt ?

Why do you believe liberals are divisive ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies