Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,765,205 times

Advertisements

[quote=Evenstar51;29434581]Kat showed you repeatedly that Zimmerman wasn't an official Neighborhood Watch member; that report is so consistent because it's true. Perhaps you could provide a link proving otherwise.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio

Quote:
“In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket,” Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens’ Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. “Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon.”
Despite this, Zimmerman admitted that he had fired a weapon on the night of the incident. In addition, the non-emergency call Zimmerman placed on February 26 before the shooting revealed he had been pursuing Martin by car before accosting the youth on foot — all direct violations of Neighborhood Watch policies.[end quote]
From wiki...
Quote:

The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American, was the appointed neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place.

Old 05-06-2013, 05:20 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,765,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
The only thug (and trash) in the Trayvon Martin tragedy is the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman.

Everything else that you tried to apply to a dead teenager who can't speak for himself is pure speculation - a regular racist's wish list of unproven allegations.
So, you have Zimmerman convicted already, sounds like a lynch mob mentality to me. I will wait for the trial to play out, the state is accusing him of 2nd degree murder and it is their job to prove it. I honestly think he will be convicted of the lesser charge of voluntary manslaughter.

Old 05-06-2013, 05:28 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,365,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Please post a link that shows the exact amount of illegal drugs in Trayvon's body.

And then please post a link that shows the amount of drugs and/or alcohol in Zimmerman's system.

Oh, wait........nobody bothered to check to see what the shooter might have had in his system that night.
I believe that Martin was stoned. Since I believe that it is absolutely 100% true and there's no need to provide any evidence. I'm always right. Sound familiar?

Old 05-06-2013, 06:23 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,831,516 times
My, my. You killer admirers have been busy this morning.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:21 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,529,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
My, my. You killer admirers have been busy this morning.
Trayvon Martin was an unarmed innocent child gunned down in the prime of his life while innocently walking home with Skittled and iced tea , by a vigilante racist gun-lover with a past history of violence

Better ?

Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 AM

14,887 posts, read 10,069,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Trayvon Martin was an unarmed innocent child gunned down in the prime of his life while innocently walking home with Skittled and iced tea , by a vigilante racist gun-lover with a past history of violence

Better ?
Mr Martin's baby momma, is that you?

Old 05-06-2013, 09:23 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,831,516 times
Well, think about this for a moment.

Martin is dead. Shot. Zimmerman had a pistol, He shot Martin. And Martin is dead. Zimmerman stalked and killed him.

I'm not misstating the situation.

Zimmerman is a killer. Anyway you slice it.

So, adore away.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:27 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,026,693 times
[quote=jazzarama;29440488][quote=Evenstar51;29435964][quote=TheMoreYouKnow;29435560]

Neighborhood watch leader may have uttered racial slur before shooting | Fox News

Quote:
The self-appointed neighborhood watch leader who gunned down an unarmed black teen may have uttered a racial slur before the shooting as he spoke with Florida dispatch officials..."[end quote]

Trayvon Martin killing: George Zimmerman was part of a neighborhood watch. Do those actually decrease crime? - Slate Magazine

You must know by now that gz didn't use a racial slur in his phone call. Using that old link is as bad as someone knowingly posting fake photos of tm.

GZ worked for months with the SPD to establish a neighborhood watch. Whether or not it was a registered 'Neighborhood Watch,' it was set up with the cooperation and assistance of a police department. Besides, he was a guy going shopping the night he killed tm.

The question asked wasn't about the racial slur, it was about Zimmerman's status regarding the NWA.
This is a relief, as trying to bring uninformed racists up to speed has been tiresome for several months. Now those of us who find the killing of an unarmed teen walking home appalling can simply refer those
folks to you. Thanks ever so much; your expertise will, I'm sure, be 100% honest and accurate.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:32 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,707,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Well, think about this for a moment.

Martin is dead. Shot. Zimmerman had a pistol, He shot Martin. And Martin is dead. Zimmerman stalked and killed him.

I'm not misstating the situation.

Zimmerman is a killer. Anyway you slice it.

So, adore away.
That's all true. Except for the stalking bit.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-06-2013 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: flaming

Old 05-06-2013, 09:38 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,026,693 times
[quote=Ghostrider275452;29440498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Kat showed you repeatedly that Zimmerman wasn't an official Neighborhood Watch member; that report is so consistent because it's true. Perhaps you could provide a link proving otherwise.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio

From wiki...

Wiki is incorrect on this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies