Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 05:56 PM

29,269 posts, read 22,669,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It's still galling her that McCain did not allow her to give a secession speech in 2008. It's too funny how right winger Palin fans really don't get that someone put a bunch of tired old Fox talking points together and she posted them on her facebook page as her original thoughts.
Only Sarah Palin would have turned a concession speech into a secession speech. I'm sure McCain was worried about that.
More importantly, it was McCain's concession, not Palin's. It was HIS election, no hers.

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever given their own speech, and he wasn't about to let Palin break that tradition. He was already embarrassed enough by her shenanigans during the campaign.

I got a good chuckle from the title of this thread. I remember all the 'Liberal media and White House panic' threads from the election. For being so panic stricken, we managed to whip Mitt's butt pretty soundly. Trying to paint liberals with your own fears didn't work then, Old Army, and it ain't working now. Look to your own for observing panic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 06:03 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,448,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That is an incredible reply on so many levels.

1) It shows a complete and total inability to accept responsibility, like six years of it!
2) It shows serial projection, which is to say blaming Pres. Obama for the sins of his predecessor
3) It is representative of the blinders worn by Republicans when discussion of the conditions imposed on the current President by 8 years of misrule by the Bush Administration puts their analysis in the proper context.

The typical reaction is for Republicans to stick their fingers in their ears and scream "I can't hear you!"
So when does it come a point that Obama is responsible for the economy going into his second term? Please do tell.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,474,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
So when does it come a point that Obama is responsible for the economy going into his second term? Please do tell.
In about 9 years. A republican will have had the WH for four years by then.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:06 PM

345 posts, read 646,261 times
Of course Obama's State of the Union address was fos...he's a politician. I only wonder why you needed Sarah Palin to inform you of that.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:44 PM

80 posts, read 68,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
In about 9 years. A republican will have had the WH for four years by then.
Sarah Palin 2016, she can see Russia from her house.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:49 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,257,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Palin said. But I hate it anyway, so I'll call her names, recite personal insults about her, and hope somebody believes she's wrong even though I can't cite any instances of it.
What is there to refute? She pulls numbers out of her backside and makes wild claims. When she can justify a word of it then we'll talk, but in the meantime....even FOX doesn't want her anymore.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:51 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,732,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I see the left is using Eva Longria to spread the message that growth comes from the middle class out, she actually thinks she's part of the middle-class. At least Palin knows where she stands, the rich on the left think they're just like everyone else.

Longria even mentioned her life was built on Pell grants those are easy to get when your an immigrant. Nice choice for a spoke person to push the progressive agenda.
Didn't I hear Rubio praising Pell Grants as what got him through college?

Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM

63,917 posts, read 47,106,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Why would anyone read anything the gold-digger Sarah Palin, who has no credibility or intelligence, write?
The White House does not panic when Sarah speaks.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:54 PM

30,524 posts, read 19,029,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Why would anyone read anything the gold-digger Sarah Palin, who has no credibility or intelligence, write?
Because she has nothing to gain.

Obama is a pox on the nation. Only libs have closed their eyes to his ruinous policies and refuse to even consider that he may be wrong. "Obama" has become a cult, not a president, as no dissention or objective evaluation of his policies is longer allowed by the left.

Wake up.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:59 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,761,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Yeah, I'm going to take Sarah Palin serious... a woman who doesn't even know what she reads lol! I thought the dumb bi#$h moved back to her hilbilly igloo.
Your spelling and grammar sets you down a whole bunch of notches lower than Sarah will ever be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies