Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,445,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Obama's State of The Union accomplished exactly wat it was supposed to....paint he GOP into a corner. The majority of Americans approve of the policies that Obama spoke of and they realize that the GOP has nothing new to offer and obstruct for the sake of the rich. As the radical right decries his policies, which are popular with the general population, they only further expose more of who they are to the voters. Rubio's pitiful rebuttal did not even address anything that Obama spoke of and was a recycled script from the Romney/Ryan campaign. Which numb nuts actually believes that that crap went over well for Romney/Ryan?

As for Palin...she is also reading from a worn out script, representing a party thart is destined for oblivion. Palin should also stop sucking on those sour grapes.

CNN Poll: 53% who watched speech give president thumbs up – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
You can't trust liberal CNN at all. They support Obama. They always have been in the tank for him. You know it. I know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,552,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
What ghostwriter? She has a degree in Journalism and a minor in Political-Science. She doesn't need a ghostwriter unlike Obama who was the ghostwriter on 'Dreams Of My Father'.
I like how you ID Obama as the ghostwriter of his own book.

And seriously, we've seen Palin write, and that's not her. In any case, it's an open secret that a lot of politicians use teams to write on their various accounts. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that President Obama isn't actually tweeting on the Obama twitter account.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM

3,431 posts, read 3,480,570 times
So where is she wrong??? I wont hold my breath waiting because noone will take it on. Just keep calling her names and show your sexist selfs!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,219,073 times
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, Omygod, Omygod, Omygod, Omygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Palin is on to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:52 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,224,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
So where is she wrong??? I wont hold my breath waiting because noone will take it on. Just keep calling her names and show your sexist selfs!
Enough already.. Just skimming the words somone penned for her makes it clear that the entire rant is a giant talking point. Who in their right mind would bother to take apart an apparent partisan right wing rhetorical playbook?

As soon as I see the bogus "job creator" Frank Luntz propaganda phrase, it does not take much to understand that this is the crap that losing campaigns and losing political parties are made of.

...and if you don't know ho Luntz is...look under propaganda monger and Fox...educate yourself.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 02-14-2013 at 03:00 PM..

Old 02-14-2013, 02:54 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,359,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Who is Sarah Palin again?
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:56 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,359,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
You can't trust liberal CNN at all. They support Obama. They always have been in the tank for him. You know it. I know it.
But you can trust right wing media?

Old 02-14-2013, 03:06 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,445,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Enough already.. Just skimming the words somone penned for her.
Prove someone penned the words for her. The bottom line is you can't offer a rebuttal of what she stated. You know deep.....very deep in your heart that what she said about the United States true state of the union is the truth.

Which category do you fit in below sickofnyc?

Old 02-14-2013, 03:22 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,388,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

Sarah Palin is on to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's got a GREAT con going.

She doesn't hold office. She doesn't have a job. She has no power. And yet she's got people hanging on to her every word and holding her up as this genius who knows all.

Do people send her money?

"Dear Sarah. I think you're wonderful. Thank you for speaking for us. Here is $20. Please use it to expose all the liberals who are mean to you. God bless you."

She goes to the bank and they drive a 9-year old car with a bad muffler. She's a freaking genius. (She and Wayne LaPierre probably have a secret handshake while they wink at each other. "We got them, Wayne. You betcha! So who's putting in your new pool? I'm thinking a waterfall and a fire feature.")

Old 02-14-2013, 03:32 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,224,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Your assertions in your title are so outlandish, that I didn't bother to read Sarah Palin's analysis.

The media and the White house are in panic mode over what Palin puts on her facebook page??? Do you really believe that?
...but don't underestimate he power of her "twitter tweets".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies