Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 03:27 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,841,453 times

Advertisements

Reported in the daily mail, a noted right leaning site. They even circled the woman.

stay in the kitchen and make babies, thats the female role to republicans.

Inauguration 2013: Female Secret Service agent protects President Obama as she walks alongside The Beast during parade | Mail Online

Old 01-21-2013, 03:30 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,226,929 times
Doesn't surprise me, there is no war on women until a woman tries to do a "man's" job, then she is clearly out of line.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:35 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,166,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
Reported in the daily mail, a noted right leaning site. They even circled the woman.

Inauguration 2013: Female Secret Service agent protects President Obama as she walks alongside The Beast during parade | Mail Online
How can you call the daily mail anti woman, their rag, I mean magazine is full of women in bikinis. One could say they have binders full of women

Old 01-21-2013, 03:38 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,510,619 times
SHe's now sitting behind Obama in the parade reviewing stand which means she wont be home to cook dinner!!

Old 01-21-2013, 03:39 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times
Quote:
Please stop embarrassing the rest of us. The Mail Online is the website of the British tabloid the Daily Mail established in 1896. It is hardly a right wing website.

As for the story, I can't find a single sentence that could possibly be described as being "up in arms" over a female Secret Service Agent. The story in even for tabloid standards briefly summarizes the history of woman participants in the parade and a even briefer mention that if more women had been a part of the detail in the past there might not have been a Secret Service prostitution scandal.

I writing this because I spend more time than I care to, pointing out the idiotic posts of right wing contributors who mischaracterize a story or don't even take the time to read it. So I will not tolerate the same shoddy posting from members of the left.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:11 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,758,360 times
The idiots are out in force....I see nothing about her being in the wrong...its pointing out that she was there...big freaking deal....I saw more than 1 woman there...who cares!

Old 01-21-2013, 04:13 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,841,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Please stop embarrassing the rest of us. The Mail Online is the website of the British tabloid the Daily Mail established in 1896. It is hardly a right wing website.

As for the story, I can't find a single sentence that could possibly be described as being "up in arms" over a female Secret Service Agent. The story in even for tabloid standards briefly summarizes the history of woman participants in the parade and a even briefer mention that if more women had been a part of the detail in the past there might not have been a Secret Service prostitution scandal.

I writing this because I spend more time than I care to, pointing out the idiotic posts of right wing contributors who mischaracterize a story or don't even take the time to read it. So I will not tolerate the same shoddy posting from members of the left.
daily mail is a right newspaper.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:18 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,986,655 times
Quote:

It's a Brit paper.... who cares.... There is no right leaning Brits anymore either.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,051,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
The idiots are out in force....I see nothing about her being in the wrong...its pointing out that she was there...big freaking deal....I saw more than 1 woman there...who cares!
Quote:
daily mail is a right newspaper.
Yup

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,216,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

The Daily Mail is a conservative website, but I do agree that I don't see Republicans up in arms about this, especially since the Daily Mail is a British website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.