Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 08:25 PM

6 posts, read 4,547 times

Advertisements

To those that want most, if not all guns banned. Would you support unconstitutional methods like an executive order repealing the Second amendment?

I see tons of posts calling for guns to be banned on liberal sites like Democrat Underground and the Daily ko's but nothing about methods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 08:27 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,143,230 times
You're not going to get many responses. I think very few people "want most, if not all" guns banned.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:31 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,398,124 times
If the executive tried an unconstitutional method I think they would be enjoined from carrying it out.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,186,287 times
I want the names and full information of any and all who votes for this stuff kept on a database. In the event of my or anyone else who priviously owned firearms DEATH...I want a settlement for $5,000,000 in untaxed form given to my surviving family members.

I also want them charged with murder in the 2nd degree.

If they vote for things they cannot afford, I want their wages garnished for the remainder of their pitifull lives...... that's $5,000,000!

Old 12-18-2012, 08:34 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,864,528 times
Last year I believe it was ~25% that supported a complete ban on handguns. Not sure about all guns, but if you're the type of person to support a complete ban on handguns...

A minority, but a sizable one. Probably a slight bump after this most recent incident as well.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I want the names and full information of any and all who votes for this stuff kept on a database. In the event of my or anyone else who priviously owned firearms DEATH...I want a settlement for $5,000,000 in untaxed form given to my surviving family members.

I also want them charged with murder in the 2nd degree.

If they vote for things they cannot afford, I want their wages garnished for the remainder of their pitifull lives...... that's $5,000,000!
I hate to break it to you but I seriously doubt many people are worth anything close to 5 million if they die (esp. after tort reform in most states).

As to 2nd degree murder your post makes me seriously doubt you understand what that is.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:41 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,871 times
Such an executive order would never work. Change is usually made in the streets. I speak literally and figuratively. We also have a new blueprint, courtesy of some anonymous individuals. It would be interesting if those individuals soon turned their attention on the NRA and their lackeys in our hallowed halls of Congress. Yes, it would certainly be interesting.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Such an executive order would never work. Change is usually made in the streets. I speak literally and figuratively. We also have a new blueprint, courtesy of some anonymous individuals. It would be interesting if those individuals soon turned their attention on the NRA and their lackeys in our hallowed halls of Congress. Yes, it would certainly be interesting.
You must be trying to cause me a heart attack..... I never thought i would see the day where you would post something i would agree with.

However the idea is a total pipe dream.... Further more guns are not the real issue....

Abortion kills far more than 26 each year just for starters so the gun ban BS is moot.

The real issue for you brains is mental illness.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:45 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,186,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
I hate to break it to you but I seriously doubt many people are worth anything close to 5 million if they die (esp. after tort reform in most states).

As to 2nd degree murder your post makes me seriously doubt you understand what that is.
I'm worth more than 5 million dollars to my family and the community I once served. I also fought for your freedoms in the first place.

Now is the time you see my Jesse James tat on my palm......

Pay up SUCKER $$$$$$$

Old 12-18-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I'm worth more than 5 million dollars to my family and the community I once served. I also fought for your freedoms in the first place.

Now is the time you see my Jesse James tat on my palm......

Pay up SUCKER $$$$$$$
Good for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies