Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2012, 06:38 PM

666 posts, read 1,293,209 times

Advertisements

Out there?

While people are now fighting over the use of guns and the regulation for these (China's attack was with a knife, not a gun anyway) I see a serious problem that nobody seems to care to address and is to show even the slightest form of pity toward people who are evil to the core.

1. These people are NOT sick. A sick person does not plan or is unable to fully think with details what will do.
2. These people are NOT mentally ill.
3. These people are NOT mentally perturbed.

If we continue to show pity to these DEMONS, things will only get worse. Let's dump the religious fanaticism and ignorance and treat these "people" as they are, garbage, pieces of crap that are danger to society. They ought to die. Those who do not commit suicide should be executed IMMEDIATELY. If there is no doubt, there is no need for lawyers. They dont deserve any rights! NONE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 06:49 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,677,623 times
Most want to die. That doesn't stop them.

Usually, they gave up a long time ago and want to go out with a bang. That's all it is, really.

I suggest a reality show. Kill yourself on TV, while you're at it, raise funds for the homeless!

Old 12-14-2012, 06:52 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,684,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Most want to die. That doesn't stop them.

Usually, they gave up a long time ago and want to go out with a bang. That's all it is, really.

I suggest a reality show. Kill yourself on TV, while you're at it, raise funds for the homeless!
I think people who commit mass murder and kill themselves afterward want to leave this world and make history. It is all about their ego.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:01 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,677,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I think people who commit mass murder and kill themselves afterward want to leave this world and make history. It is all about their ego.
The sad part is that at this point it's been overplayed. I don't know anything about the shooters. Too many of them to keep straight, and frankly, I'm not doing them the service of giving them their 15 minutes.

To any would be shooters out there....if you go on a spree...I am not paying attention to you. If you want recognition, do something worth being recognized for.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:52 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,891,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by espizarro View Post
Out there?

While people are now fighting over the use of guns and the regulation for these (China's attack was with a knife, not a gun anyway) I see a serious problem that nobody seems to care to address and is to show even the slightest form of pity toward people who are evil to the core.

1. These people are NOT sick. A sick person does not plan or is unable to fully think with details what will do.
2. These people are NOT mentally ill.
3. These people are NOT mentally perturbed.

If we continue to show pity to these DEMONS, things will only get worse. Let's dump the religious fanaticism and ignorance and treat these "people" as they are, garbage, pieces of crap that are danger to society. They ought to die. Those who do not commit suicide should be executed IMMEDIATELY. If there is no doubt, there is no need for lawyers. They dont deserve any rights! NONE!
well said.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:00 PM

20,130 posts, read 16,195,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by espizarro View Post
Out there?
They ought to die. Those who do not commit suicide should be executed IMMEDIATELY. If there is no doubt, there is no need for lawyers. They dont deserve any rights! NONE!
Worry not, that is what will happen to the Chinese guy.

Man Executed in China For Kindergarten Attacks - YouTube

Didn't stop it from happening again over there, did it?

Old 12-14-2012, 08:56 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,583,836 times
They call it 'social revenge'. The more public, the more innocent the victims, the bigger the impact.

The ME has their suicide bombers.
China has mass knife attacks.
We have mass shootings.

Here, a sociologist talks of the China knife attacks and suggests stress due to rapid social changes and despair.
Just food for thought.

China's School Killings and Social Despair - NYTimes.com

Old 12-14-2012, 09:33 PM

29,855 posts, read 24,964,297 times
It's a mean world out there, and it churns out plenty of scarred and damaged individuals. The only explanation I can figure is there is a switch turned on by the exposure to the daily stress many of us go through. Some handle stress well. Others just loose there minds. Hard to explain exactly what goes through the mind of a mass killer. Don't know what it take to drive someone to kill a child, let alone a dozen or so of them.

Sometimes, I think suicide should be completely legal, and handled through some sort of professional entity. If someone wants to silently exit this world, whose business is it to stop them? No sense forcing people to suffer in a world they feel they can't deal with. Let them go before stuff like this happens.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:37 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,424,657 times
Thanks for bringing up the story about China.

I am thinking people are going to say there were fewer fatalities in China because the guy used a knife. But honestly, if I had to make a gruesome choice, I'd probably pick a gun death.

I think watching people be stabbed/sliced would be messy and terrifying. But I haven't had to experience either, thank God... My heart goes out to the survivors and family/friends of the victims.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,436,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They call it 'social revenge'. The more public, the more innocent the victims, the bigger the impact.

The ME has their suicide bombers.
China has mass knife attacks.
We have mass shootings.

Here, a sociologist talks of the China knife attacks and suggests stress due to rapid social changes and despair.
Just food for thought.

China's School Killings and Social Despair - NYTimes.com
If we are going to compare this to the china attack, then we need to consider that china kills thousands of its (unarmed) citizens every year. Thousands and thousands are murdered every year at the hands of the state. They starve their own and murder them. We just don't read about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies