Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 08:33 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Ha..Ha! Yeah right. You ARE kidding, aren't you?

Yuppppppppppp, some people are a laugh a mintue aren't they. In this technical advanced day and age, we all know anything is possible.

Very easy these days, to fake anything. Who the hell is going to question this, with all the love out there for Obama. A handful of people who won't get anywhere!

Even if there were some true light to this, none of us know for sure, nothing would come out of it trust me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 09:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
arpaio's "investigation" did not use any qualified experts (by their own admission at the last press conference) and used false evidence.

Indicting Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse - Obama Conspiracy Theories

it's unlikely anything from arpaio's investigation will be accepted by a court.
I always laugh my butt into near coming off when I hear you people howling about right leaners making noise from blogs and then you come in with info from a blog as if it were the real truth. I guess you really believe that left leaning blogs are completely truthful and right ones are complete liars.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
yep. here they got caught doctoring evidence when it contradicted one of their main birther claims:

I Catch WorldNetDaily Scrubbing Information that Directly Contradicts One of Dr. Jerome Corsi’s Most Important Fraud Theories!
Another left leaning blog is quoted so I guess it is only them that speak truth. You guys do operate on double standards, don't you.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:59 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
Does anyone know if Fearless Fife has ever had to take the bullet out of his right breast pocket on his shirt and use it? Far be it from me to doubt Joe, but I think he's gotten more than enough mileage out of "rescuing" Andy and Helen Crump from that cave way back when. Know what I'm saying?

Old 12-11-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
he appears to be a birther who has written for WND

Birther judge elected Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court

it also appears that the case was filed too late so even with birther-friendly justices this looks to be going nowhere.

The return of the McInnish - Obama Conspiracy Theories
Another quote from the left leaning blog you like so well. Do you not see the difference, if any, between that place and WND. Opposites but about the same as to what they say and how they say it.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The secrecy surrounding this persons past, is unprecedented in our past Presidents.

It is intriguing.
Many that love the truth, are very doubtful of the Presidents past. Especially since it is kept under lock and key, with what has been exposed, seems very sketchy.
If that birth certificate was vaulted as all the other records about him surely the Hawaiian authorities couldn't have finally come up with it. Where else did the White House get it?

Old 12-11-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Not to mention how the Arpaio Posse got caught actually faking "evidence" during their last press conference.

Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
Is Obama Birthbook not a blog? It seems you people put a lot of stock in blogs that say what you want them to say.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Ha..Ha! Yeah right. You ARE kidding, aren't you?
Nope, he believes it all.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:07 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is Obama Birthbook not a blog? It seems you people put a lot of stock in blogs that say what you want them to say.
Outstanding deflection, good sir! I mean, what choice did Fearless Fife have but to respond to fakery with his own fakery?!?!

Does your head ever hurt after efforts like this one?

Old 12-11-2012, 10:56 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Another left leaning blog is quoted so I guess it is only them that speak truth.
actually john woodman, the site's author, is a tea party conservative. if you actually read the link you'd see the physical evidence. it's not a matter of subjective spin. corsi redacted the number on the front not realizing that it could be read on the scan of the back from the bleed thru by simply adjusting the color levels. the number directly contradicts corsi's claim that obama's number is out of sequence. corsi no longer promotes the "out of sequence" claim but has yet to admit he was wrong or that he doctored the evidence. he also hasn't returned the original birth certificate the scan came from to it's rightful owner.

Quote:
You guys do operate on double standards, don't you.
nope, i'm blissfully independent and will accept information from any point on the political spectrum as long as the claim can be supported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies