Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 04:05 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,376,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Why? Are all homosexuals insisting that you marry someone of the same sex?
I do believe Oleg is the one who has been playing house without the benefit of holy matrimony. He's a fine one to talk about the bible.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:06 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,059,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
How lowly you think of human beings.

so do you think that people with handicaps are "natures mutations" if they want equality?

so do you think that people with mental disorders are "natures mutations" if they want equality?

shall we ban deaf, blind, and the slow from getting married if they are actively being denied marriage due to their handicaps?

how would they know if they are off?
Like it or not, they're very abnormal. We wouldnt have much of a world of people today if gays were the first two on earth. And this isnt about handicaps, this is about men on men and women on women....that can not ever be equated to man/woman. Its not equal, never will be no matter what anyone says. You can play make believe all you want and society can push the agenda 24/7 as they do, but it will never be normal and will always be an abnormality, mutation, whatever one wants to call it.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:07 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,072,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
This I agree with you on. There are years of court cases coming.
I'm starting to believe we're the only people actually discussing the case on here - but ultimately, I think this ruling did not settle the law. So, I suspect we will see many more cases to come.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:11 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,290,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Like it or not, they're very abnormal.
No one on this planet is "normal".

Quote:
We wouldnt have much of a world of people today if gays were the first two on earth.
Buying into fake story about adam an eve huh?

sorry, but Adam and Eve are fictional characters in a fairy tale book.

Quote:
And this isnt about handicaps, this is about men on men and women on women
You said mutations. people with handicaps are those with some type of mutation (due to a cell or gene not behaving correctly)

Same sex couples are NOT mutations. There is no gene, there is no cell that was mutated.

Quote:
....that can not ever be equated to man/woman.
I treat them as human beings who love one another. and that's all that matters.

Quote:
Its not equal, never will be no matter what anyone says.
so the love of two women for each other is not equal to the love of a heterosexual couple? and who made your the judge on what is equal?

Quote:
You can play make believe all you want and society can push the agenda 24/7 as they do, but it will never be normal and will always be an abnormality, mutation, whatever one wants to call it.
the only ones playing 'make believe" are the religious bigots.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:13 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,388,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
I'm starting to believe we're the only people actually discussing the case on here - but ultimately, I think this ruling did not settle the law. So, I suspect we will see many more cases to come.
I think the next court cases with be surrounding the Full Faith and Credit clause.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:14 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,484,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
No one in their right mind would now marry. Why would you enter into an institution or contract that means nothing? Good luck pretending you are your mother and father if you are gay or lesbian...everyone is entitled to live in a fantasy. I just can't live in yours. Marriage is no longer the mating of two people of the opposite sex...so in essence...Marriage really does not exist...If we were to travel back 40 years and see these developments - we would think we were in a bad science fiction movie...it is absolutely fantastic...bizarre. Sure we have slowly been conditioned to strange things but this is amazing...I suggest that we all fit into this brave new world and start off with penis amputation at birth...Give it 60 years and it might become the new circumcision.
LOL so true.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:14 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,072,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJW50 View Post
I think the next court cases with be surrounding the Full Faith and Credit clause.
I think so too. That is actually the case which could or could not determine same sex marriage on a national basis.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:16 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,484,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
These people are working overtime to turn the US into another Sodom, a bastion of sexual immorality.
Yup they want they debauchery legitimized by force.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:18 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,866,815 times
The year is 2050 "What? You have broken the law...it has been reported that you have sired a child without a permit...that you actually had sexual intercourse with a fe MALE...and did NOT follow proper procedure which you know is to go the right facility and leave a sample of sperm which may or not be used in our production mill- this is a capital offence...now put your hands behind your back....

Old 06-26-2013, 04:20 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,279,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
This case only settled the federal recognition issue. I have already heard of groups organizing to start cases in individual states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies