Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2013, 12:01 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,475,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
According to WHO?

Zimmerman?

Or were you there and saw him walking back to his truck? If not, how do you know that is what happened?

You do know, don't you, that ol' George has a credibility problem?
Back at you. How do YOU know it happened differently? See, 2 can play this game, at least there is more evidence to back up my claim then you have. Why do you think the prosecution is hiding the GPS data for that day?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
There's no actual reason to believe that he was going back to his truck, and he actually refused to meet with police at his truck. Instead, he asked that the police call his cell phone so that he could tell them where he was.
There is no actual reason to believe he didn't. TOUCHE!!!!!

Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,677,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Show your proof he did the exact opposite. You can't because NONE exists. It also doesn't matter what a 911 dispatcher says, they are a nobody. You do know that you are allowed to make a citizens arrest regardless of what any other citizens "tells" you to do.

I'm sure the many 911 dispatchers who help people everyday, try and keep people calm in awful situations( during 9/11 talking to dying people in the WTC knowing chances were slim to none), and assist in saving lives appreciate your comments.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
More like shooting from the mouth backed by an empty head.

Tried to rep you but I have to spread it around.
Yes, my reps for you are up for the day too. Thanks. I can't believe all the evidence fabricators out there in this case. Not just on this forum, all others too. They seem to think that their explanation, while having no evidence is stronger than stuff that can be backed up. It's simply amazing. I hope none of these people serve on that jury cause George will NOT get a fair hearing/trial. That's all I want to see...Fairness here.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I'm sure the many 911 dispatchers who help people everyday, try and keep people calm in awful situations( during 9/11 talking to dying people in the WTC knowing chances were slim to none), and assist in saving lives appreciate your comments.
I don't care what they do on a daily basis. They have no authority over anybody. If they think they do just because of WHAT they do, I'd call them an asshat right to their faces.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,696,185 times
I'm pretty sure who has the credibility problems, and a lot of them are posting on this thread. Thankfully, I have most of them on ignore so I'm spared a lot of the stupid. It is amusing, though, to read them sporadically when someone quotes them.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:27 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,163,614 times
Quote:
Show your proof he did the exact opposite. You can't because NONE exists. It also doesn't matter what a 911 dispatcher says, they are a nobody. You do know that you are allowed to make a citizens arrest regardless of what any other citizens "tells" you to do.
911 operators get no training pertaining as to what to say and what not to say in any given situation or emergency???? That's interesting. I would have logicaly thought otherwise . Even if the 911 operator's instructions are not "orders", common sense dictates that they are following a protocol.

Speaking of common sense, Zimmerman comes up short as do many of his supporters in this ongoing rehashing of a tragedy that could have been prevented if dumbass George would have taken the dispatchers advice.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:31 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,272,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

Speaking of common sense, Zimmerman comes up short as do many of his supporters in this ongoing rehashing of a tragedy that could have been prevented if dumbass George would have taken the dispatchers advice.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
911 operators get no training pertaining as to what to say and what not to say in any given situation or emergency???? That's interesting. I would have logicaly thought otherwise . Even if the 911 operator's instructions are not "orders", common sense dictates that they are following a protocol.

The dispatcher has NO AUTHORITY so it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! How come it's all about what George did or didn't do. How about Martin just going home? How about he doesn't attack George? Why so one sided when you talk about what SHOULD have been done?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:35 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,272,273 times
Quote:
The dispatcher has NO AUTHORITY so it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! How come it's all about what George did or didn't do. How about Martin just going home? How about he doesn't attack George? Why so one sided when you talk about what SHOULD have been done?
How do you know Trayvon attacked George? How do you know who made the first contact?

Were you there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies