Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 05:05 AM

20,947 posts, read 19,093,512 times

Advertisements

I've had enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 05:12 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,796,740 times
Right up there with: make no mistake!!!!

I also find him very annoying when an interview starts and while the interviewer is asking the question Obama goes into bobble head mode.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:13 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,785,367 times
Yeah, I'm tired of his pimp walk as he strolls to the podium like he's some pimp, just who he think he is?

Old 09-26-2012, 05:13 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,705,289 times
Yes.

I hate all catch phrases. There comes a tipping point where you want to pitch the TV into the back yard.

The one that makes me crazy is 'at the end of the day'.

0bama and democrats have a slew of those dreaded phrases. They think it makes them sound smart.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:28 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,502,858 times
"I just want to make it perfectly clear" was President Nixon's catch phrase.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:33 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,273,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I've had enough.
This is just a very small portion of what he truly says when he talks to the American public. Why let this little phrase of what he says "let me be clear" ruin the rest of what he talks about? Unless of course you are a real "Obama hater" and there are a lot of them out there then let this go and try paying attention to the other stuff. If you can't do that, then turn the station and listen or watch something else...simple solution to a small problem.

I will, however tell you this...I am growing weary of the Obama bashing that is going on. I am not saying that I am a huge fan of his by a long shot. If Bush Jr. could have run 8 more years my vote would have been with him for sure...this is what we have and I am afraid it is going to be what we go through for 4 more years. Why don't we all try hoping for hope that he has learned a lot over the past 4 years and the next 4 years will be even better. My one redeeming thought is that he has Hiliary Clinton as his Secretary of State and that is a HUGE plus.....it can only get better and "Let ME be clear" about that!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:35 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,522,162 times
I'm not a fan of this one but Bush's overused "stay the course" really made me want to kick kittens.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:38 AM

89 posts, read 149,868 times
Everybody has a cliche' they invariably overuse. He just speaks publicly more than, well, anyone else.

I think overall he's a fantastic speaker with a gift for eloquence.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:39 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,244,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I've had enough.
It is the same thing a liberal colleague of me says. He says to tell you the truth on the subject, every time i hear that i wonder how many times he had lied in the past to tell the truth now. As with Obama i agree to be clear so what he is saying he has never been clear in the past thus as president he is incompetent or completely lied in the past when he says let me be clear .

Old 09-26-2012, 06:40 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,796,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pammyd View Post
This is just a very small portion of what he truly says when he talks to the American public. Why let this little phrase of what he says "let me be clear" ruin the rest of what he talks about? Unless of course you are a real "Obama hater" and there are a lot of them out there then let this go and try paying attention to the other stuff. If you can't do that, then turn the station and listen or watch something else...simple solution to a small problem.

I will, however tell you this...I am growing weary of the Obama bashing that is going on. I am not saying that I am a huge fan of his by a long shot. If Bush Jr. could have run 8 more years my vote would have been with him for sure...this is what we have and I am afraid it is going to be what we go through for 4 more years. Why don't we all try hoping for hope that he has learned a lot over the past 4 years and the next 4 years will be even better. My one redeeming thought is that he has Hiliary Clinton as his Secretary of State and that is a HUGE plus.....it can only get better and "Let ME be clear" about that!
Apparently Hillary won't be around for another term. It's been said for quite some time that she will be taking a rest. It was being said that it could be in preparation for 2016, but I think she blew that with the Libyian situation.

So much for your redeeming thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies