Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 02:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,412,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
Is it possible, that the Mossad or another intelligence agency, with the intention of causing angst and uprising in the middleeast was behind the execution of the US Ambassador?

From what I understand, it is in the interest of both Israel and the US to occupy the middleast so it can gain control of the oil rich nations in central asia. With that said, a series of events could gain global attention and give international support to the United States and Isreal if they decide to attack Iran.

However, wouldn't this seem too transparent, and how would Russian and China respond? Russia already threatened the US by saying Iran was too close to its territory.

Would it be wise for the US and Isreal to encroach on Russia's territory? Shouldn't Russia be considered a significant threat with the capability to destroy both nations (Isreal and the US)?
Encroach on Russia's territory? I didn't know about Russia and Libya. Of course, I could go along with what you say if you would agree that Obama needs as much unrest as he can to declare martial law in the US and this could be the beginning of just such a thing. You know he still reuses to call the murderers, terrorists and uses that "movie" as the excuse for Libya. He is creating more unrest in the US with these actions and that may well lead to some violence here. Does any of this make sense to you?

Old 09-21-2012, 02:15 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,307,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I think the US needs to attack Iran more than Israel. Once the oil starts flowing in non US dollars we are in serious trouble. We are basically surrounding them right now. Kind of the old island hopping campaign from WWII but it is country hopping in the ME instead.
That's why I figure it could be part of a series of events that will continue to occur until there is a strong justification for war with Iran.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Encroach on Russia's territory? I didn't know about Russia and Libya. Of course, I could go along with what you say if you would agree that Obama needs as much unrest as he can to declare martial law in the US and this could be the beginning of just such a thing. You know he still reuses to call the murderers, terrorists and uses that "movie" as the excuse for Libya. He is creating more unrest in the US with these actions and that may well lead to some violence here. Does any of this make sense to you?
I mean in reference to Iran and the countries in central Asia.

I don't know if an event in the middleast would cause much unrest in the US. Honestly, I doubt most people care about what happened in Libya at this point.

2 weeks passed. This is the US. People don't care about that especially with the IPhone 5 coming out.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:22 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,412,962 times
Quote:
That's why I figure it could be part of a series of events that will continue to occur until there is a strong justification for war with Iran.
I guess you didn't hear about the Mouth of the White House, Jay Carney saying, yesterday, that it was self-evident that it was terrorists who did that thing in Libya. In fact, most people who thought like that all along believed that it was al Qaeda that was behind it. Even people in our government are going along with it being that released one time inhabitant of Gitmo who was the mastermind and he is al Qaeda. Now we are to believe that Mossad and al Qaeda are working together. I believe that you have about stretched things past realistic thinking, Leaners blame Beck for conspiracy theories and then we see this.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess you didn't hear about the Mouth of the White House, Jay Carney saying, yesterday, that it was self-evident that it was terrorists who did that thing in Libya. In fact, most people who thought like that all along believed that it was al Qaeda that was behind it. Even people in our government are going along with it being that released one time inhabitant of Gitmo who was the mastermind and he is al Qaeda. Now we are to believe that Mossad and al Qaeda are working together. I believe that you have about stretched things past realistic thinking, Leaners blame Beck for conspiracy theories and then we see this.
What I'm saying is that international strife in that region could provide justification to attack Iran, especially if later on, it is concluded that Iran funded the act of terrorism.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:43 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,098,322 times
Like Del said though nobody cares now. When it hit the news the one or two days after the MSM was busy screaming about Romney and the movie. Now a week later they say oh hey btw it was a terrorist attack nobody is listening or reporting it or if they do will immediatly switch to something else or how horrible it is for somebody to make such a movie. The sheep just follow along.

Hell when that nut was screaming alla akbar and killing folks all over Ft. Hood our government said oh it's workplace violence and folks said ah yep they were probably picking on him for being a muslim and just carried on like nothing happened. It's utter ignorance or blind allegiance to obama or both that is leading the way for many.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:05 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,147,300 times
Don't forget...these people really really enjoy the attention and drama to the burning and hollaring and more sophisticated demolishing...its like a football game thrill....they love it and watch the world freak out over how important they think they are.

Both Russia and China are focused on progress and as a matter of fact are showing this to be exactlytrue....they would like to keep talk open with everyone gearing for economic progress....China's stance is if someone wants their opinion in the ME....they would be happy to send over a "retired diplomat" This is smart, and the smart one is the one showing double digits in economic progress.

Because there exists China, US and Russia....US should definately be in good communications with these two powers for positive reasons...one mutual goal in economic vision, two , they are the ones with all the power...three, ME would be as nothing more then a distant chirp rather then a sqeaky disturbing wheel...these nuclear progressions in ME should ALL be regulated by underground initiatives born out of a mutual understanding and contribution toward stability with these three powers....if the three are in unity....the smaller ME...will be easier to keep[ from blowing up the whole world.....if this "lack" of global order and communication continues, ME will blow up the globe "and enjoy it". The foriegn policy needs huge revision...what was tried did not work, isn't working and its time to admitt. Time to build defence with rigor alongside China and Russia with concrete global order in objectives..toward arranged & mutually agreed advantageous economic progress....Iran with that last ridiculous comment was more like a dog that knows he's been trapped behind a fence and just barks his brains out. The global three should re-group now. Communication is how things get done and both these countries are very workable.

Last edited by stargazzer; 09-21-2012 at 03:20 PM..

Old 09-21-2012, 03:57 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,307,821 times
Quote:
Is it possible, that the Mossad or another intelligence agency, with the intention of causing angst and uprising in the middleeast was behind the execution of the US Ambassador?
Of course it's possible.

The Mossad infiltrated an Egyptian group with the intent of planting a bomb in the US Embassy mission in Cairo. The plot was discovered by the US before it was carried out.

If murdering Americans furthers their agenda, the Mossad will have no qualms about doing it.

Maybe some Israelis had a video-camera mounted on a tripod atop a moving van parked in a parking lot filming the attack on the Ambassador's safe-house, just like the 5 Dancing Israelis who had a video-camera mounted on a tripod atop a moving van before the first plane hit the World Trade Center.

Clandestinely...

Mircea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies