Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 11:50 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,472,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
Your post is thoroughly disgusting and your perverted analogy to the life of an innocent baby is abhorrently evil !

The LORD rebuke you !

Is there anything in God's Law about people who come onto forums and act like pompous *******s? Just curious.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:52 PM

1,767 posts, read 2,351,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

And coerce the woman to raise a kid she didn't want and that was a product of a violent sexual crime against her?

Have you never heard of adoption ?

But of course, you wouldn't mention that.

Liberals always use extreme examples to forward their evil, satanic agendas.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:54 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,742,653 times
Quote:

So, you would force a child victim (age 10) to carry a pregnancy to term, knowing full well she may not survive it (or at the very least, might suffer lifelong, permanent internal and/or perineal injury, stroke, DIC, hemorrhage, pelvic fracture, or infection)?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:54 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,472,127 times
Quote:

Oh. I didn't think God's Law was up for that sort of thing. Figured the least convenient, most draconian answer would be the "right" one.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post

So, you would force a child victim (age 10) to carry a pregnancy to term, knowing full well she may not survive it (or at the very least, might suffer lifelong, permanent internal and/or perineal injury, stroke, DIC, hemorrhage, pelvic fracture, or infection)?

I just posted that liberals use extreme examples to forward their evil perverted agendas.

Thanks for proving my point.

I have just been warned that what I say here about liberals is stepping on some big toes.

Liberals may have a secular big brother here to watch their back... but ultimately, God is in control.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:

Oh. I didn't think God's Law was up for that sort of thing. Figured the least convenient, most draconian answer would be the "right" one.

I guess you forgot... Moses was adopted.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,307,614 times
Quote:
Is there anything in God's Law about people who come onto forums and act like pompous *******s? Just curious.
It's in the Bible, The Book of Trolls, 4:20 and 6:9

Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,742,653 times
Quote:
I just posted that liberals use extreme examples to forward their evil perverted agendas.

I have just been warned that what I say here about liberals is stepping on some big toes.

Liberals may have a secular big brother here to watch their back... but ultimately, God is in control.

I have SEEN this happen. I worked on a chart of a 10-year old in her 2nd trimester. I will not go further into the specifics of her case. It was not a good outcome, and I'll leave it at that.

And 'god' had absolutely nothing to do with the tragedy that happened to her.

Old 08-22-2012, 01:13 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,959,313 times
Quote:
I've yet to see a liberal start a topic here about harsher punishment of rapists.

If I missed one, please give me the link.

Most liberals love to coddle criminals. That's why crime has run amok.

No, I am not talking about prison time.

God's Law for murderers, kidnappers, and rapists was death.
Yeah, that's why this military chaplain said rape was "God's will."

Military chaplain: Soldier’s rape ‘must have been God’s will’ | The Raw Story

Quote:
In February 2009, she reported for active duty training and, upon seeing her rapist, went into shock.

“She immediately sought the assistance of the military chaplain,” the lawsuit reads. “When SGT Havrilla met with the military chaplain, he told her that ‘it must have been God’s will for her to be raped’ and recommended that she attend church more frequently.”

Old 08-22-2012, 01:20 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,688,230 times
Quote:

OK, I get you. If a 10 year old girl dies from being pregnant, then it surely happened due to God's will being done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.