Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 04:29 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Excluding the guy you run into in the hallway, how many Blacks do you know period? You can probably count them on one hand.

Considering you just made a completely mornonic assumption because you don't know me from a can of paint...your comment was totally rendered to nothing before you even hit "Submit Reply"

And you could not be more wrong....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2012, 04:31 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama is a black liberation theology believer. Their belief is the rich whites are the devil.
<--cracks his knuckles

Followers of Black liberation theology are Christians, Martin Luther King was an advocate.

Yet you accused Obama of being in the Muslim Brotherhood,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Well, no surprise, Obama is one of the Brotherhood.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:34 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
the best person for any job is not always white, contrary to what you think about us republicans. for instance i think that the best candidate that the republicans put up in the primary was herman cain, and had he been on the ballot i would have voted for him over mit romney.

also contrary to what democrats and liberals think, i dont judge people based on skin color, but rather their actions and their character. when i worked at shenandoah national park the best cooks we had were black. also two of the best cashiers we had were black, as well as the best servers we had were black.

LMAO. Just clueless

Old 06-02-2012, 04:35 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
There is nothing you will find in anything I've posted here or elsewhere that even remotely resembles what you're suggesting or are you a mind reader?

Take a look in the mirror, what you see is the primary reason for bad race relation in this country.

I only judge people on their actions. .
I see you did not answer. Just like many questions I ask you and never get an answer.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Considering you just made a completely mornonic assumption because you don't know me from a can of paint.. .
Thank god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
And you could not be more wrong....
Let me guess, some of your best friends are Black.

LMFAO

Old 06-02-2012, 04:38 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,956 times
Quote:
the best person for any job is not always white, contrary to what you think about us republicans. for instance i think that the best candidate that the republicans put up in the primary was herman cain, and had he been on the ballot i would have voted for him over mit romney.

also contrary to what democrats and liberals think, i dont judge people based on skin color, but rather their actions and their character. when i worked at shenandoah national park the best cooks we had were black. also two of the best cashiers we had were black, as well as the best servers we had were black.
Hermain Cain has no foreign policy experience at all, also what proof is that the 999 plan would have worked? Basically everyone pays the same percentage of taxes... companies would love him...

Old 06-02-2012, 04:39 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,776 times
Quote:
Thank god

Let me guess, some of your best friends are Black.

LMFAO
Shall I continue to let yourself fail?? LOL

Old 06-02-2012, 04:43 PM

These guys (republicains) are used as pawns and trained to believe illegals, welfare and black crime are the problem...

Notice I've never heard a republicain outside of Ron Paul even address outsourcing and offshoring of American jobs..

It's hard to take the right seriously until they speak on this....

Old 06-02-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:

Wow, so your reasoning for thinking Cain would be a good President is because the best cashiers and cooks you've known have been Black??

WTF???? Sounds like a skit for SNL

Old 06-02-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Wow, so your reasoning for thinking Cain would be a good President is because the best cashiers and cooks you've known have been Black??

WTF???? Sounds like a skit for SNL
I guess he feels blacks are aiming pretty high with that statement...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies