Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,134,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Bull ****.. Stop lying.
Are you crazy? You've been posting in support of the Birther movement since at least October of 2008.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ml#post5592942

That's like three and a half years ago!!! I mean that had to be one of the very first Birther threads on city-data at all!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
YOU YOURSELF said this was VERY IMPORTANT, meaning you have issue with it, and then you go on to show how its not very important.
Link where I said that? Please?

Old 05-09-2012, 03:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,334,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Are you crazy? You've been posting in support of the Birther movement since at least October of 2008.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ml#post5592942

That's like three and a half years ago!!! I mean that had to be one of the very first Birther threads on city-data at all!!
FAIL.. I posted A FACT there as well. Keep trying, because the more time you waste looking, and the more you keep failing, the more I get to laugh at you for lying.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:36 PM

76,959 posts, read 47,882,048 times
Why are you talking about Obama's father? Obama didn't become Swizz, Bachmann did.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
How the hell IS that whining? AGAIN, I stated a FACT.. YOU YOURSELF said this was VERY IMPORTANT, meaning you have issue with it, and then you go on to show how its not very important.
Quote:
Link where I said that? Please?
Been quoted numerous times,
Quote:
Don't be stupid. It has everything to do with the Birther movement.
Unless of course you want to claim stupid by saying EVERYTHING, isnt important.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 PM

3,509 posts, read 3,161,491 times
My Wife is a Swiss Citizen. I knew it could help me if I wanted to work in Europe, but I had no idea that I could actually obtain Swiss citizenship through her.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Been quoted numerous times,
Let's compare... shall we?

Here's what you said I said:

Quote:
YOU YOURSELF said this was VERY IMPORTANT, meaning you have issue with it, and then you go on to show how its not very important.
But when asked to prove it , here is what you quote:

Quote:
Don't be stupid. It has everything to do with the Birther movement.
Now, I fully admit that these two things share a number of letters. None of them manage to assemble however into a single word common to both. I think you've come up short.

Want to try again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest
Unless of course you want to claim stupid by saying EVERYTHING, isnt important.
Nothing about the Birther movement is important.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Let's compare... shall we?

Here's what you said I said:

But when asked to prove it , here is what you quote:

Now, I fully admit that these two things share a number of letters. None of them manage to assemble however into a single word common to both. I think you've com up short.

Want to try again?

Nothing about the Birther movement is important.

So you think everything, isnt important? No wonder why its so difficult to have an adult conversation with you. First you lie about what others claim, then you have to claim you didnt say things you did, and then you have to say things are important, i.e. "have everything", and then you sight court cases showing it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

Thanks for providing me with someone to laugh at today while I recover from surgery. Sorry it had to be at your expense, but you did turn a dual citizenship thread into a birther thread. haha

Old 05-09-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
So you think everything, isnt important?
Everything about Birthism. Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest
No wonder why its so difficult to have an adult conversation with you. First you lie about what others claim, then you have to claim you didnt say things you did, and then you have to say things are important, i.e. "have everything", and then you sight court cases showing it has absolutely nothing.
Oh, pulleeeze. You're being stupid again.

You have shown not a single instance of where I lied about what somebody else claimed.

When challenged to prove I said certain things you claim I said, you come up with otherwise completely different and unrelated quotes.

Then you try and put words in my mouth as you argue against straw men that have nothing to do with me.

Then you get confused over the argument that was underway when the court cases were posted, confusing (as you so often do) completely different arguments.

Look... it is not my job to sort out your confusion. If you just stopped for second to put your dick back in your pants, maybe you could see better through the blood rushing to your face and calmly keep track of the discussion underway.

But alas... when has that ever happened before?

Old 05-09-2012, 03:56 PM

26,210 posts, read 19,618,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Michele Bachmann claims Swiss citizenship - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Will she run for office in Switzerland, now?
The only Swiss who would vote for her are those far right loons who still adore Adolf Hitler. The rest would laugh out loud at the very thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies